Where'd it go?

where'd it go?

Attached: force dagger.webm (640x536, 2.71M)

in her booty

She used Force Telekinesis to warp it out of his hands.

why is she holding the lightsaber hilt so high

She sopowarfull she can dematerialize her oponenet left hand weapon but not the one from the right one?

A galaxy far, far away

Mary Sue can't get burned

THA FARCE

After the blade disappears Rey does react like she's been hurt somehow and why she loses the grip on the guard. She clearly was meant to be stabbed, and Daisy acts like she did, but this was clearly redone in post.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

burned to dust by the fire

It went wazergloopy pretty fast

She bypassed it.

Okay, but what about that hold. Why is she struggling? He literally has only stopped her from falling.

the biggest problem here is that you fags watched this movie

ITT: Incels nitpicking.

wihtout getting too autismo, is there a general consensus on whether the lightsaber is a 1-hand or 2-hand weapon? or is it entirely up to the individual? i get that during climatic scenes involving brute strength they all 2h

have sex

and you are even more of a bottom by nitpicking Yea Forums topics

Google what nitpicking means and then try again

correct, move along now

Attached: 1513087187292.jpg (356x297, 11K)

You'd imagine the stuntman would have said something to the stunt coordinator.

underrated

How does the knife across her stomach not bisect her

Same place where Rian's credibility went

Daisy Ridley Is beautiful, she fuck with Boyega

Manbaby still crying LMAO, that called editions fault, every star wars movie has, and also movies like Titanic

Is there a single bit of this scene that isn't a complete mess?
Like one whole second that doesn't leave you wondering what Rian was ever trying to do?

Attached: 1473982516414.jpg (959x1084, 94K)

Perfect. Both are talentless cokeheads. Who will be forgotten in 5 years.

huh?

same place as star wars..
into the TRASH!!!

she is such an ugly BITCH >:((((

what knife?

nah, she fuck with Adam Driver

It looks like they choreographed it such that Rey was stabbed in the back (notice when the knife passes behind her the guard makes a thrusting motion with his left arm toward her back, and notice how she grimaces as if she were stabbed). Disney probably throught that might be too violent for the eyes of 4 to 7 year olds and so they had it removed.

Why didn't they simply CGI the knife falling out of the guards hands? Is it because Rian is just too dimwitted to have thought of a simple yet plausible way out of this amateurishly directed scene?

Attached: 1547500598111.jpg (1600x1180, 174K)

>Both are talentless cokeheads. Who will be forgotten in 5 years.

Nah. Ridley has a cute face and a world-class great body. Hot fems have longer careers in Hollywood simply because their sexual attraction is marketable. Boyega is nothing but Hollywood's latest black flava of the month. He will most certainly be forgotten in short order.

>that 5head
>hot face
lmao

He could have gutted her right there with his left hand. Elite guards my ass.

She's incredibly plain and a drugged up slag. She'll have no better a career than Carrie Fisher did.

Attached: coke whore.webm (886x720, 2.79M)

She was supposed to be stabbed, you can see she reacts to being slashed, but someone had changed their mind in post production and hade the blade edited out for some unknown reason.

Adam and Daisy are cheating lovers and Disney knows it, Disney is forcing poor Adam to stay with his wife (do not feel bad for Adam's wife, she also cheated Adam)
those of Disney are ungrateful with Adam, Adam is the only good thing of these films and one of the best character of the saga, that is why Adam does not want to know anything related to SW, and Adam is a big fan of the SW movies, but Disney's do not care about that, I hate Disney and Daisy because she's a bitch

Ok so if she was supposed to be cut, is there any signs of it later? Like the makeup department must have given her something on the stomach to show she was cut.

Terrible choreography still tho. That guard could have outright killed her.

would have been more interesting if Rey got mortally wounded by that soldier and Kylo actually rushed over to save her and help her escape the ship by carrying her on his shoulder while fighting off remaining guards

even women would have loved this

wut! Adam is an adult, and he is the one who cheated on his wife, the only victim is Daisy, surely Adam promised to leave his wife and does not leave his wife because he's a fag, do not blame Disney and Daisy

what knife?

the movie is amazing and the scene too, morons hater talking about an editing flaw when all the star war movies have them, great Oscar winning films also have it

the movie is amazing and the scene too, morons haters fag talking about an editing flaw when all the star war movies have them, great Oscar winning films also have it

still the film and the scene are awesome

>and Daisy acts like she did

Daisy acts like she's momentarily inconvenienced
>don't hold my hand

There isn't a single thing that happens in this footage that makes any physical sense.

Lmao

The force dagger disintegrated against her womanly might :)

the movie is amazing and the scene too, morons haters fag talking about an editing flaw when all the star war movies have them, great Oscar winning films also have it

Hi Disney

>mark has carrie coke binge flashbacks

I donno but why is the light saber length so tiny. If it's weightless or whatever and kaiju crystals have unlimited energy why not make your lightsaber like 30 feet long and just wave it around randomly until darth whoever the fuck is a pile of sliced meat

she warped it away with her special force teleportation abilities

Attached: original.gif (540x304, 2M)

Why dosen't Rey walk around naked?

Attached: Rey_holds_her_quarterstaff.png (1560x1560, 2.36M)

Don't you dare pretend that Johnson turning the force into a worse Mulligan than the Sharingan is excusable. The entire running of Naruto from start to finish was 50% a compendium of everything Sharingan. The OT's orientation of the force was not meant to establish a baseline for egregious Deus Ex-Machina, and the PT's was only meant to show the extent that the Jedi of the Republic were pinnacled in mastery of their martial art. Obi-Wan didn't apprehend Jango with a quick "oh I'm a force user" moment and Luke didn't save his friends from Vader's trap in cloud city because the Force was on his side.
The sheer incompetence of the ST is nauseating

Attached: 1435830886981.jpg (1205x1032, 336K)

I genuinely love this movie. Can you guys prove to me its as horrible as you say. Seems like cherry picking at this point...

invisible fire outline sword

Attached: invisible fire outline sword.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Who is this man and why is he carrying a pickaxe?
Where the fuck are the ewoks!!!??

The only thing I hated about it was Rose desu.

It's genuinely baffling. Just edit that shit out. Get rid of it entirely. It's not necessary for the fight.

Why don't you prove to everyone why you actually like it

lmasoim agine bin an incek and never gettinglaid

if you treat it as it's own movie it's better then anything that's come out in years

Attached: 1534601164421.webm (640x320, 1.54M)

I don't like sex. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere

Attached: sandyvagina.jpg (1080x540, 108K)

>drumpf is a coke head
>*dies with traces of coke in her system*
poetry

Edited out without the stunt actors knowing.

Attached: Untitled.png (628x669, 63K)

She cant act what do you expect

In her big fat smelly VAGINA

And yet this shot looks better and more real than any fight scene in the prequels.

Go figure.

MUH REALISM
lol, even the sucky ass prequels had more meaningful fights, more character driven, than this GARBO

how long have you been browsing Yea Forums?

>You'd imagine the stuntman would have said something to the stunt coordinator.

Actually, if you look closely at his hand after the swing, you can see the blur from the green prop dildo he's holding (the weapons themselves are CG, not props).

My theory is that they were going to put this scene at the end and have Rey get injured like Luke at the end of ESB, but then decided later to put it at the beginning.

Snoke, the guards, and their weapons are all just a Force illusion.

space is cold

>if you treat it as it's own movie it's better then anything that's come out in years
Why? It's a sequel, you're inherently supposed to compare it to older movies that have come out.
And how would "treating it as it's own movie" be any different? Even disregarding the rules of Star Wars TLJ breaks, there are still so many contradictions within it's own story that makes it a mess.
Your reasoning is ridiculous.

she was supposed to die here.

lol, you can still see his hand gripping it but it's been erased. Like they filmed the whole shot, then in editing realized "wait, why doesn't he just stab her with the one he's holding in the other hand?... uh, just erase the blade and people will forget he had it."

I swear, the first time I saw this movie I thought "terrible story, but at least it was shot well." But the more I see this shit the more I realize "nah, it's a failure in almost every respect."

So fucking shitty. Even with the weapon magically disappearing his hand is still free to punch her in the kidneys or choke her, but he just stands there chilling. Who the fuck choreographed this shit?

Attached: 1530357419356.png (418x430, 267K)

Even if they edited out Rey getting stabbed or left it in, it makes no sense. No Jedi survives getting stabbed with a giant blade stuck in their side gut, and then proceeds to fight 6 more guards.

I mean if they left the blade in, was Rey supposed to walk around bleeding out afterwards? She acts like she wasn't stabbed by a giant knife at all in the footage afterwards. Did she just magically heal her stab wound? Not even Yoda would survive that.