"I don't hate white dudes"

> "I don't hate white dudes"
> makes movie where the only white dudes are her dad, which can't be avoided, and assholes
> all other dudes are POC
> diversity is our strength

youtu.be/r_51UsTDBAE

Attached: unicorns.png (768x610, 841K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hoZbx7k3nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Special Snowflake: The Movie

Who wouldn't want a store where you can buy a Unicorn though

Here's an idea, go and fight for something that matters if you're upset.

Bitching about some Netflix movie will change nothing, it'll probably garner more hype for it honestly.

You want change? Go kill some politicians.

what do you care

Based and unicorn pilled

>something that matters
>kill some politicians
Politicians don't matter. They have no power.

did a Smurf cum on her face?

What is this head shape called?

>> makes movie where the only white dudes are her dad, which can't be avoided, and assholes

We reached the point where Yea Forums is complaining about representation while making fun of black people by saying the same thing.

The absolute state of this board

How about (((politicians)))?

>sanpaku eyes

>directed by brie larson

there are no white people, they are jews.

and we must establish the difference out of respect for the chosen people, since them love to remind us about their heritage when its convenient.

and the movie looks like some ego project like garden state, but made by a women, wich is even worst.

im surprised with sam jackson in this, he really does any shit - he problably did her.

Most people care because it's blatantly noticeable, not because they're racist.

>"I'm not a sensitive snowflake like those LIBTARDS"
>spends months bitching non-stop about some stupid capeshit flick

This is obviously female psychology to make white dudes have rough sex with her. At least this is the effect this has on me.

Well I do hate white dudes so I dont care.

so? just don't go see it and go about your life instead of winding yourself up about it on the internet

this is white genocide

I won't, not because it has black people in it, more because it's not my type of movie. But I do miss the times where people didn't care about the race of the lead role or what percentage of the cast was x race. I just hate the fact that every movie has to be "omg first woman in x role" or "first black man to do this." Like nigger, Blade is my favourite comic book movie and people are trying to shill some mediocre movie like black panther as some kind of triumph for black people just because it has black people in it, then call me racist when I say it's actually not that good.

This is going to trigger the /pol/cel snowflakes again, isn’t it?

Attached: 5D0AD140-D4F0-48EB-A888-6E1E5B1EAB46.jpg (547x549, 74K)

eh Young Coulson was fine but barely in the movie.

Your obsession and focus solely on race is frankly pathetic. Fairly sure that the anons who obsess on nothing more than their race, feel that being white is the only positive trait they have.

>I may be a NEET with no real loved ones or friends
>But hey, at least I'm white.

Truly pathetic.

Attached: HF.jpg (323x323, 72K)

why do you watch stuff you hate?

Forcing diversity only makes people notice and question the choice to do so. It's super contrived and that's what people don't like, not the actual diversity itself.

That's reasonable and I agree. I feel like only larger hollywood productions generate that kind of discussion though, and personally I don't care much about those so it's easy to close my eyes to it, but i get the frustration. It just gets annoying that half of the discussions on this board are about that same issue.

All I want to know is will she suck off that black guy's bbc. That's the only reason why I would sit thru and watch that boring piece of shit.

Looks comfy, thanks for advertising it user.

Depends. Can I fuck it?

Attached: eb0.png (500x407, 298K)

>> makes movie where the only white dudes are her dad, which can't be avoided, and assholes
>> all other dudes are POC
I thought you were talking about Captain Marvel, but her dad in that was also an asshole so I was confused

>that comment section
Pure, unfiltered, Reddit.

Is it my obsession or theirs? This is a clear decision on their part to write and cast a film where white males are either not present or the antagonists. In a film about a white woman no less. It's not realistic, it's fantasy.

I hate Samuel L. Jackson for doing shitty movies like this.

gaga

>Manic Pixie Dream Girl trash

no fucking thank you

Attached: Amelie-Ten-Moments.jpg (2000x1134, 265K)

i only watched half the trailer but from what i can understand is that sam jackson is a flamboyant pimp preying on a blonde woman with mediocre life looking to lure her with a flashy life but inevitably turn her out into a prostitute.

Is this about a girl with brain damage or millennial that can't fucking grow up?

Phil Coulson was right there

youtube.com/watch?v=2hoZbx7k3nA
Netflix Cannot Compete

you mean the movie about an earth woman stopping an intergalactic space war is fantasy??? holy shit

Who is coulson

It looks like it's meant to be taken at face value. As in it's supposed to be inspirational and show that girls should follow their dreams.

It's been like that since 2016. Remember the TFA threads?

>I see evil race and gender agendas everywhere

Imagine being this paranoid.

Attached: 88c.png (700x566, 33K)

>everyone who has an opinion I don't like is a nazi
both of you fags can go

Not a nazi, but a retarded /pol/flake. There's a huge difference.

ACCELERATE

He’s not talking about Captain Marvel, retard.

man you guys..... you really obsess over people you hate.

You could just, you know, not watch stuff you don't like.

why is everyone offended on this site all the time

brehs you're literally getting mad over woman lmao

The one beautiful thing pol/tv/ has given me, is the ability to laugh hysterically at black/white pairings. I know how angry that makes some people and it's beautiful.

Discord trannies are not welcome here.

>I was BTFO and have no argument, so I'll just call them that funny new buzzword I learned, that'll show them!

looks like shit, brie larson is a retarded cunt who needs to be raped, and netflix is for retarded faggots and mentally ill transexuals

Attached: 1550875340175.jpg (720x724, 29K)

Are people actually getting triggered over a by the numbers indie movie? C'mon, son.

Your whole argument is >u mad bro?
Go back to 2012 where you belong.

is there a difference?

Literally no one he's more than 75% white dude.

if representation is so important and they cant relate to white people (or men) and desire to be exclusionary and the same as the worse of whites, I don't need to relate to them or even watch them

Attached: 1515373919284.jpg (814x960, 122K)

But it is not about representation, its about misrepresentation and the fact that all of these movies are shit.
SJW can't do good movies, because their propaganda interferes with film-logic,drama and narrative.
They are also often shitty artists because they didn't get the job because they are good, but because they're pushing the "correct" narrative.
All of that creates shitty movies, as if movies weren't shitty enough before...

She didn't write the movie, you know

>Shill tries to stop negative response in the beginning.
Nice try.