This unironically looks like kino

This unironically looks like kino
youtube.com/watch?v=v2riLPWRwr0

Attached: lucysky-screenshot.jpg (1920x1280, 184K)

will they show her wearing diapers while driving cross country to try to kidnap her love rival?
also post qt astrofus

Attached: 16-anna-lee-fisher copy.jpg (3812x5718, 3.3M)

It looks really nice, almost makes me wish I watched movies

> Noah Hawley
going to be absolute kino

>ourshlag
>legion duo
Good

>jon "i can't afford underwear because all my movies flop" hamm
>deadpool sheboon
Bad

>>ourshlag
ourshlaaaaaaaaaaag

Attached: apuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

ah-bloo-blooooooooo

:D

Attached: wheeeee.jpg (562x800, 121K)

Attached: 08ED16C2-8F9C-4D9F-BADD-56491AAF9F86.png (696x659, 480K)

I wanna cum on her face so bad bros

Is it the story of that female astronaut who murdered her love rival?

Damn, Finn Wolfhard aged like shit

I thought she tried to kidnap that other woman, unless I'm thinking of the wrong one.

Yeah it's that. Imagine if that was a man, do you think they would have made a movie about him?

yes?

Attached: 1542153209449.jpg (512x422, 29K)

A movie about a man who kidnaps a rival. You can be sure he would have been arrested and never allowed to work in the NAVY. That woman didn't go to jail and got to remain a naval officer with minimum consequences. Then they cry about equality. If they were treated equal she would have suffered a different fate than a pat on the back.

You asked whether they'd have made a movie about a male astronaut who went insane and tried to kidnap a rival and I said yes because like this movie the hypothetical male movie would have focused on whether the rigors of space travel impact your psyche. However I didn't ask for a rant about why you still can't have sex.

Attached: 1543225737808.jpg (471x388, 14K)

remember the beetles

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

The insanity thing is completely made up. She just wanted to fuck a guy who found a younger bitch and she went batshit crazy.

>The insanity thing is completely made up.
>and she went batshit crazy.

Attached: 1540486019848.png (657x527, 193K)

LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They're gonna make another Kenny vs Spenny season?

I mean, it's not her space trip that made her crazy and lose grip with reality. This is just to make the movie interesting because who cares about a roastie who gets dumped by her lover

with this and vox lux i guess she's just in the goofy accent stage of her career

she did a good staten island accent in vox lux though