Hello. I am from Europe. Ireland to be exact. I am watching aquaman for the first time (pirated)...

Hello. I am from Europe. Ireland to be exact. I am watching aquaman for the first time (pirated). Is it true that the US is populated entirely with people that are either mixed race or black?

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 224K)

Is it true that you are being overrun by islamic "immigrants"? And that your countries culture will be displaced in about 20 years? Seems weird that you guys let that happen.

OP utterly destroyed.

No. Ireland has rightly the same amount of muslims as the US, per capita.

LOL, ireland.

Lol 56%. At best.

Yeah in a country that’s smaller than most individual US states lmao. Now fuck off, you dumb mick.

I hear the US is being over run with muslims. 1% Islamic in under 1 year.

even Islamists don't go anywhere near Ireland

Salaam alaikum. Your accent is making it difficult to understand your Arabic. Is it true that everyone is starving because of no potatoes in your lands?

>Yeah in a country that’s whiter than all individual US states lmao.
What did you mean by this??

Your Islamic is very good. You are well prepared. 1% Islamic country in under one year.

The US has huge swaths of land that’s still primarily populated by whites. Your tiny shithole country is fucked and your thread is garbage.

What is the whitest place in the US? Like 90% and completely empty. Dont worry. The mods will rescue you.

Shitskin nation.

Ireland will be an archipelago by the end of the century anyway.

Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Washington, Oregon. Take your pick really.

And they are only 90% white at most. Pathetic.

Same with New York, Florida and California. That leaves nothing left but Mexico and Canada.

Okay well Ireland may be majority white at the moment but it’s still Ireland lol. What a fucking dump.

White Americans wont exist by the end of the century. I think the Irish win that one.

It's got a higher GDP per capita than most of the US. Are you saying most of the US is a dump?

Yeah, and what do you do for work, Seamus?

seething amerimutt in denial

Not the FBI, the CIA, the NSA or other domestic terrorists that illegally spy on you.

Mmhmm.

Tell me you arnt being illegally spied on