*turns your capeshit into capekino*

*turns your capeshit into capekino*

Attached: 43045117_1136267253201256_1540864266704257024_n.jpg (689x960, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mtzU9mVlk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> morrison's best flash is wally
> ezra wants barry's movie to be darker even though grimdark dc has constantly failed
> of all dc main JL characters flash is least grimdark in general
> brings in morrison as powerplay to counter studio pressure
> implying studio will be even capable of understanding morrison's writing and ideas, let alone the general audience
> ezra is still a miscast twink for barry
loving every laugh

Damn Erza is a necklet

Darker =/= grimdark
A Barry darker than Justice League really isn't saying much when he basically acted like he stepped out of the Big Bang Theory

expects kino, gets two faggots doing sixty nine and using mushrooms.

good luck.

Don't you ever dare reply to or sage my threads ever again.

Die in a fire, faggot.

woah, someone needs to have sex

lol

sorry dude, but grant morrison is a fucked weirdo. there is a good documentary about him on youtube, look for it.

i think he didnt do anything close to decent since the lates 90s, maybe x-men on early 2000.

he and ezra, this flaming faggot, together, would come up with things that would need an editor and a billion dollars to make.

but ill give ezra credit for create this whole mess at warners, to get shit done himself and with the help of a guy who understand the character.

SPIDER MAN INTO THE SPIDERVERSE is what the flash movie was supposed to be, warner didnt move foward and the lego movie guys went to sony and used the same ideas about multiverse and shit.

Attached: 1530756624132.gif (500x271, 497K)

Nothing is confirmed yet nigger, everything is still speculative

warner clearly doesnt want to make the movie and ezra doesnt help by acting like something that would make a glory hole faggot from san francisco circa 70s to blush.

the guy clearly is on something and should stop.

i don't get it though, user
>reimagine flash as a flamboyant gay jewish boy
>shoehorn a character like this into a darker story/setting

eh? i mean, you can do a lot of dramatic and dark stuff with death/time travel, i suppose, but i think that this is going to be hard for ezra to pull off convincingly

>whatever Grant Morrison writes becomes reality via sigil magic
What sorcery is Ezra making him conjure?
youtube.com/watch?v=5mtzU9mVlk0

Morrison would be the only reason to watch this.
I am not sure the script will be accepted though.

>zoomers still under the impression that Ezra is not a good actor

Whatever this shit is, he’s got this no problem
Capeshit is not a high art form

Morrison will elevate the genre

>implying studio will be even capable of understanding morrison's writing and ideas, let alone the general audience
Oh yeah, the super deep funnybook writer is too smart for general audiences.

Too bad Into the Spiderverse already stole Flash's gimmick . WB's fault for taking too long.

Ezra's getting fired before the script's finished.

Yes

those jaw implants look ridiculous

The script is done, they’ve been working on it for over 6 months
The announcement is inevitable now

How is he so perfect?

Attached: 1D6EDA04-808D-4C30-94C2-5CA5C53ED0E1.jpg (800x948, 151K)

I'm genuinely optimistic and hyped since Morrison is involved and never cared about capeshit I just love Morrison's older works

I wanna cum on his lips tbqh

hardcore comic nerds don't even get morrison, the dude's veins have lsd in them and his writing is nuts

the wachowski's basically ripped off the invisibles from him, dumbed it down, and made the matrix ffs

is he a 56% ?

I'm sure he's more white than you are

Attached: 6D664E08-A197-4250-92C9-097CA7AC11C8.jpg (506x912, 76K)

Kill yourself retard

based

Kill yourself retard

unbased and fagpilled

Kill yourself retard

>flash has to travel to the multiverse to get all the speedsters to sing one song in unison to put an ancient god back to sleep (turns out the God is the actual dreaming the multiverse into existence)

Attached: c6e5ea0c191caf127f80d8da291eedfb--grant-morrison-superman-stuff.jpg (236x582, 35K)

Nic Cage= Captain Cold

Attached: 1552247425113.jpg (1017x986, 295K)

BASEDBASEDBASEDBASED

I've done many bad things in my life. Many bad things that i have regrets about. So many things user. But there's one thing, i have never, NEVER regretted so far. And that is bullying faggots.

Attached: 1550973037067.jpg (485x347, 38K)

Who are you bullying you retarded zoomer? What are you, 18 years old? Kill yourself already and get the fuck off my board.

Right now, i'm not bullying anyone. This happened in the past. In school. I enjoyed bullying faggots like you, for no other reason than them being faggots.
I have no reason to kill myself, tranny. I am happy. I will leave your board though, if you make me.
You will never pass as a woman

Attached: 1552935817473.jpg (405x322, 30K)

Cage= Cold
Matt Berry= Gorilla Grodd
Sofia Boutella = Golden Glider

Remember anons.
Bully the faggots. Don't let them think for a second, that what they do is normal.

Attached: 1551716323106.jpg (968x1998, 191K)

>Justice League bombs
>kike actors still praised

The film received mixed reviews from critics; although the action sequences and performances (particularly Gadot and Miller) were praised, the plot, writing, pacing, villain, and overuse of CGI were criticized.

Sounds accurate to me, they were both the best parts of the movie

Fpbp

Hopefully the new Flash suit shows off Ezra’s best assets.

Attached: 80D34EAA-333F-43DD-9846-59596AFE3037.jpg (501x915, 308K)

>hyperintellectual comic book writer known for putting magic symbols in his books to attempt to bring the dc multiverse into reality
>wrote kinos like Doom Patrol, Animal Man, Batman, Final Crisis, All-Star Superman, New X-Men, and Multiversity
>based gaykino actor who reminds me a lot of the shapeshifting gay dude from one piece
BASED
BASED
BASED
BASED
BASED
BASES

Attached: 823B3B77-C213-46E3-99C2-57446E63B591.jpg (576x768, 56K)

>grimdark
Instantly know you're a redditor

HOLY MOTHER OF BASED

lmao this heeb looks hilarious not even Mike Mew's jaw is this big

GRANT THE WACHOWSKIS STOLE THE MATRIX FROM ME MORRISON

t. cope
He is chiseled like a God

Attached: 006bo4lcly1fz58y5glrmj33fw2gib2c.jpg (2000x1508, 874K)

will i get this if i mew

No, it's all genetics

Attached: 1541820798723.jpg (3447x4251, 1.02M)

but youtube says i can become like that if i mew

Youtube told me I wouldn't be a loser volcel at 27 years old either
Life isn't fair

Attached: click here to find the secret to his jawline- mike mew HATES him!.webm (689x717, 1.11M)

youre just trying to keep me down because you dont want to be alone in your misery

I'm just bantering with you, normally I try to be a more positive and optimistic person
Otherwise I would have killed myself already LOL

The only thing this braindead twink is good for is his holes

god he is so fucking handsome, no homo