Another Zahler kino classic

another Zahler kino classic

Attached: dragged-across-concrete-poster.jpg (3600x5550, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/b46hzp/official_discussion_dragged_across_concrete/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/111790356
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your last thread died for a reason. Nobody cares.

shut up onions boy

Fuck you, faggot. The movie is fucking great but Yea Forums seems to disagree(no waifus, nothing cringy, no foot shit, no cunny) and that's why your thread will die again with

/thread

Zahler puts some fucking unforgettable images in his movies. The baby sock thing, the black guy puking the key and that stomach dissection were all some weird shit. BRAVO ZAHLER

Cant forget the nigger isnt a wild animal who loses

I mean are you surprised Yea Forums wouldn't like it? it's pretty slow and Yea Forums just watches capeshit

No, there is just no hook for Yea Forums to gush about. It's just a really good movie with surprisingly good, sometimes a bit pretentious, writing and dialogue.

The trailer looks great, looking forward to it

based Mel tho

i like, but not like the others.

1) the whole smart nigger arc was there to justify all the redpilled social commentary. specially the one about the media, when they get suspended.

2) vince vaughn character was way too dumb - he tought they let the lady for nothing? and he is an army veteran ffs...

to be fair i would like to watch the prequel MEL GIBSON AND DON JONHSON: 80S COP CHADS.

and i really, really love it jennifer carpenter short movie inside the film. she is a great actress, she is cute and the story itself show that craig could pull a drama with no action elements. i would like to see him exploring this on the future.

oh: fucking terrible soundtrack. another thing that seens to be there to justify the redpills - ITS GENERIC CHEAP JIGABOO MUSIC, EVERYBODY.

i miss FXs THE SHIELD: vic mackey and the stryke team would fuck up any criminal of any race, not one single shit given. good old golden days from based FOX - now a disney company.

> vic mackey and jack bauer are disney princess now.

Attached: 1531851767820.jpg (637x940, 86K)

youve got used to some much fucked up shit that it is hard to get surprised by, but i can imagine normal people watching this and being all 'holy shit'.

i love the esoteric social commentary from the girl: the little lion is so cute when he is young.

> them they grow up and throw soda at you.
> soon: rape time.

B A S E D .

Attached: 1531899466527.jpg (640x960, 180K)

Vaughn's character felt guilty about the civilians dying in the bank robbery so he probably wanted to save her

>oh: fucking terrible soundtrack. another thing that seens to be there to justify the redpills - ITS GENERIC CHEAP JIGABOO MUSIC, EVERYBODY.

lol nah, zahler did the same thing in Brawl. he just likes soul music, he composed and wrote the lyrics himself but gave it to the band to perform.

Did they fucking actually believe the hostage shot all three of them in the van and escaped? That was the absolute dumbest part of the whole film. They were to smart to fall for that bullshit and should've fucking known better. Everything else was kino.

I'm gonna watch it later when I'm half cut. I have it downloaded already.

Stop intoxicating yourself

It's just beer

Well they could have had a Reservoir Dogs moment and shot each other. But yeah, it was a stretch. Got especially sketchy when the hostage didn't respond to any commands. Sure, some hostages or suspects are simply too stressed out to think straight but he could have pointed it out to Mel or something.

so it never went to theatre?
i wanted t go watch it with my friend

makes sense, they sound similar. he is not a musician, fine, he has another skills.

maybe im still with TRIPLE FRONTIER in my head, but i have a problem with these characters that have some kind of military background and decide to do some shit and get all 'lets do it in a cute way, no innocents'.

just fuck the shit up, nigga, cmon.

oh, his fianceé: he dodge a bullet. not every bullet, but at least one last bullet. LOL

lionsgate fucked over zahler by only giving it limited release since he wouldn't budge on cutting down the film but it's playing in these theatres

Attached: IMG_20190319_120633.jpg (1638x2048, 601K)

Reddit locked the thread for this movie.

>wouldn't budge on cutting down the film
based

well i live leafland so i guess i have to download it

>no showings in the city it was shot in
based

>Anchovies
What did he mean by that?

Based

He could have cut half an hour easily desu senpai

how come?

Either people were posting links or it got political or the mods are a bunch of fags. Goddamnit I fucking hate that shithole website. Mods on Reddit are the biggest punch of faggots imaginable.

we really need a /kino/ board for actual movies and leave tv to the pedos/capeshitters.

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/b46hzp/official_discussion_dragged_across_concrete/

Not even any comments lol

>What did he mean by that?
"FUCK!"

i understand and respect his artistic integrity but... yeah, he could cut easily, at least half an hour of the movie. EASILY.

with some effort you could go down to 1h45 and i think would be good for everybody.

actually, this guy should be doing series. he already said that he would like to work with NETFLIX - yeah, sit down and wait, dude - and i think some cable network or streaming service could pick up one of his millions billions ideas and come up with the next TRUE DETECTIVE / TWIN PEAKS / MINDHUNTER show.

>no waifus

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-22-16h04m43s993.png (1920x802, 1.77M)

>no foot shit

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-22-07h49m32s755.png (1920x802, 2.01M)

he apparently has a western that was on the Black List that Amazon is making and looking to cast Matthew McConeghey as lead.

if it is the one that was supposed to be directed by the korean guy a few years ago i can tell you that is kino.

mcconeghey could easily be the villain or the main protagonist and i can imagine john c reilly there too and another vince vaughn role.

but its violent as fuck and does not present the native americans very well. LOL

really cute girl, does a great job at not looking a rape target.

even andrea from TWD with that cane still has some appeal - specially when she cooks and gets all race realist.

Attached: 1532428649112.gif (350x235, 2.2M)

Reddit fags are literally sub-human

Attached: 18378080-3990-46E9-B2CC-3E0FBA8EFA0E.jpg (2048x910, 903K)

Brawl in cell block 99 wasn’t good
It was a long movie that took ages to tell a really straightforward and simple story
>guy decides to traffick drugs
>pick up goes bad
>goes to jail
>syndicate threatens him for messing up the pick up so tells him to get transferred in order to kill someone in jail or else tgey’ll Kill his wife
>he beats up guards to get transferred
>Turns out the syndicate wanted him transferred just so they could beat him up and kill him in a prison they control
>he beats all the syndicate members to death and tortures their boss until he calls his people and makes them release his wife
>he hears his wife is safe on the phone then kills the syndicate boss
>then he gets shot by the warden for killing one of the guards earlier

It was really not-smart and took too long

Bone tomahawk was good though

When I saw Cell Block 99 I thought that line against the Mexicans was just banter because they were throwing shit at him verbally as well?

Just finished watching it. Was kino. Yea he could have trimmed some of the fat, but I appreciate the slow burn approach to a film like this.

>What is subjectivity?

I went into it knowing nothing but the name. The fact that it took so long made the payoff even better for me.

>scrapes himalayan salt off of commie's bony arm and sells to local health store

Attached: 181011-kanye-west.jpg (618x410, 49K)

He could've trimmed the steakout, that seemed to be the longest part with the least amount of importance to the film other then realism.

Well, that was... very dissapointing. I liked Bone Tomahawk, but man, was this a boring bunch of shit.
>the akward dialogue that felt more forced and hamfisted than an SNL parody
>muh smart nigger
>"I'm not a razizt, I'm just saying"
>muh realism
You can't pretend to be redpilled, and then force some IR romance, and go "dude, everything's subjective". Imagine being a Leftard and watching the scene with the Commissioner. You'd walk off thinking right-wingers are the most creatvily bankrupt fucks. Talk abotu forced.

Wanted to see niggers get their skulls bashed in, got a nigger flick instead/10

To people saying the dialogue and vocabulary was too expansive have you ever seen the shit that Aaron Sorkin shits out or Dawson's Creek? Now that is some cringe vocabulary dialogue. The dialogue wasn't any where near that pretentious.

>"nigger"
>"likewise"

Attached: 6456456456.jpg (408x365, 22K)

I didn't think this was that great, and I really liked Cell Block 99. It was fairly standard crime thriller with some anti political correctness dialogue shoved in. Some good moments but not amazing. 70%.

>wouldn't budge on cutting down the film
oh it shows, zahler, it shows

It's showing in my bumfuck nowhere UK city for some reason mid april

I don't know Zahler's reasons, but maybe he wanted to get across how tedious stakeouts could be.

Zahler's style involves long use of time, cutting 30 mins would make it just another Pleb flick

jannies in here deleting shit
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/111790356

I think I'm becoming soft because the bank lady getting shot made me feel sick
Not because of the gore but her whole arc leading up to it

That whole section was ridiculous. Obsessive mother who can't leave her baby to go to work, stay-at-home husband cuck, that fucking retarded bank manager greeting her nonsense, the baby sock shit, retarded as fuck.

Should I watch it? These guys say it's mean and offensive. I'm scared of mean movies bros.

Attached: 12431.png (753x242, 37K)

Nah it worked faggot. Husband sending his wife off to her death, her being nervous as fuck and what if she had actually followed her instincts and not went to work that day, executing a mother begging to give her baby his sock back, it really was a giant gut punch and made you realize how bad things were and were going to get.

That was fucking hilarious

Also how the fuck you supposed to shoot inside a bulletproof van without it ricocheting like wild all over the place? Shit's dumb.

This.

Why wouldn't he just shave it?

Attached: 21a58-583832635rm002_bone_tomahaw.jpg (1000x600, 107K)

yes, youre right. could be a sacrife to get more people, but his style would indeed be lost.

bone tomahawk cadence is borderline european, the movie take his time and its important because it develop characters that, ar first, look like a bunch of western npcs.

integrity

He's got the rights to the final cut.

ive read a few interviews and thats the only way he works, the guy ahas artistic integrity. and any respectable actor who wants to play a MAN, would love to work with him.

the great surprise of this film is how jennifer carpenter is well done in soo little tome, it looked like something from a john cassavettes movie in a sam packinpah film.

and it work.

Attached: A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands (800x495, 61K)

he's a nigger lover though. How can you stand for that? The ending of this movie was atrocious.

Chan Wook Park directing too. A lot of ingredients for a kino

Just watched it, ending pissed me off, yes I'm a racist but I think I'd be mad either way. I can't empathize with those corn-rose having monkeys. Might as well have had a cotton gin swoop on and steal the gold. Fucking antique farm equipment that we try our best to put clothes on and teach English. Would rather integrate schools with birds or dogs, both animals have proven time and time again to be more intelligent and better behaved

>yfw when Shotgun Safari kicks in

Attached: 1526757855582.gif (200x125, 500K)

Was wondering why it sounded familiar, and then I saw the O'Jays performed it.
Top-tier tastes.

The whole theme of the film is hunting lions. The white men are lions, the niggers are hyenas that are infamous for trying to steal lion kills. In this case the hyenas won.

where did my post go?

I thought it was implying that the niggers/hyenas were evolving and becoming better than the white man. Shit had me furious because we all know blacks are savage animals that would still be chucking spears and having an average life expectancy of 8 if we didn't drag them kicking and screaming in to civilized society. Now they still seek to undermine it at every turn. Pic related is what justice used to look like before we became weak; these hyenas exploit our weakness and will be the death of us all

Attached: rottenwatermelon.jpg (300x288, 14K)

back to discord dumb tranny