Loving the recent discourse about Zahler and his new movie. Can't wait to watch it

Loving the recent discourse about Zahler and his new movie. Can't wait to watch it.

Attached: dragged across concrete.jpg (1080x1744, 555K)

>Unwoke

Fucking hate Twitter speech.

Even woke bros on Twitter are reluctantly admitting to liking his work. Kek.

>unwoke
So something like sleepy ?

I've only seen Brawl in Cell Block 99 and loved it. Haven't gotten around to anything else he's done. I'm glad something like politics isn't getting in the way of him making what he wants and that even people who disagree with him still enjoy it.

This movie is 2.5 hrs long and has Gibson in it. Brawl made most of its money from VOD, and the same thing will happening to this one. It's out on VOD now, btw.

>Unwoke
I did a double take.

>unwoke

the fuck is this shit

Good movie. People will be mad though cause the niggers win

One of the very few directors who can attract major contractors to do small scale films
Also, his imagination of the real world is actually based on the real world, which SJWs hate, because for them things can be a fantasy with freedom of expression, it has to be the illusion they see it as being
I knew Zahler would be getting shit from when i saw Bone Tomahawk, it was just a matter of him picking the subject that could stir the right controversy up

I love how all these woke blue check mark journos are the first to jump on Zahler & his work for being "racist" without ever watching it because if they did they would notice that the third lead character of the movie is a black man who is very well written

>everyone freaking about 'unwoke'
>no one mentioning the incorrect use of 'fantasia'

how the fuck are his movies racist? Cell Block and Dragged both seem to have huge influence from 70's black cinema.

You mean niggerspeak. But same thing I guess.

Actual niggers don't talk like that. Twitter house negroes with affirmative action college degrees talk like that.

How many black people in real life use "woke"? 100% just the ones with their face glued to Twitter already.

there's your answer my man. it's the same people who say Tarantino is a racist. Tarantino isn't a racist, he's just literally an autist who grew up watching blacksploitation and thinks everyone talks like that. Zahler most likely isn't right wing, I would imagine he's at least libertarian though since he's so good at writing characters from right wing perspective.

Imagine how these leftists just take terms that were made to disparage them and then just pretend that they mean the exact opposite. Like snowflake and woke. It would be pathetic if it was deserving of any pity. These fuckin people dude.

You're asking this in a world where a couple of white teenagers smiling wrong at a Native American for a few seconds of video was considered 'racism' worthy of death threats.

The irony of these people complaining about 'unwoke' is that they probably use "based" and "yikes" or whatever stupid lingo the underage use now.

Woke was invented by leftists.

What would they possibly be woke about though?

They use woke and unwoke, apparently, unironically thou

his movies are for MAN, so it is only natural that the mainstream media, land of the women, faggots and betas would not "get" his movies, that are all located on this gigantic grey area.

and jesus christ, imagine an artist doing art without thinking about what other people will say?

> look at this beautiful statue of nude trump with a tiny dick
> look at this brave transgender kid whore in a gay club
> look at this christian icon on a bowl of piss

thats all fine for them, but some mean niggers or savage 'natives', thats PROBLEMATIC.

assholes.

Attached: 1534463859650.png (935x868, 931K)