Daily reminder that Cypher literally did absolutely nothing wrong and you would've done the same. Debate me fags

Daily reminder that Cypher literally did absolutely nothing wrong and you would've done the same. Debate me fags.

Attached: matrix-main.jpg (670x377, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2v2-M6dhlXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even Ralphie would agree with you.

He was a dick

fuck you. He was based and redpilled

Based and redpilled but mistaken, he'd ended up absorbed by mr smith and his persona overwritten his decision was wise but short sighted but i cant really blame him since he didnt really had much of a choice it was a thought situation, also like jesus neo needed to be betrayed to awake his powers.
Cypher was judas and his treason was absolutely needed to save humanity, basically morpheus cypher and neo saved humanity that biocunt trinity wasnt needed at all

>sell your mates
>forget the truth
Yeah, nah, he was cringe and bluepill incarnate.

>did absolutely nothing wrong
he didn't kill neo first or make sure tank was dead

>"based and redpilled"
>literally choosed the blue pill

>mates

No one cared about cypher and everyone on board thought that he was an asshole. Cypher is literally /our/guy.

She was a fucking hoarse

Whats the point of reinserting with a wiped memory? You might as well be dead. There is no difference. The person you once were is gone.

This.

Sold out his friends in exchange of living the lie with extra fake benefits, thats wrong.
Thats no different then comedians who sell out and go woke just to get extra kike coins, like Jim Jeffreys for example, he is the real life cypher, everything he says he used to say the opposite, he was never woke nor pc, but now he sold out to be part of the matrix.
However Jim has hair.

so you're not the same person when you get dementia?

Because you don't have to eat gruel and sleep in a fucking cabin every night? Most people would take the 9-5 life over that.

>never had relatives with dementia
Towards the end, no, they're not.

How the fuck could the agents have re-inserted his body? Was smith bluffing?

Attached: 1549413900511.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Thats why it's a terrifying disease. Though, that 'only' gets progressively worse. Wiping your memory instantly instantly deletes whatever it was that constituted you as a person.

If he had successfully killed Neo then Agent Smith couldn't absorb him because he wouldn't have acquired that power

He woke up in a world where Ancient Rome had flat tops

How did he get into and out of the Matrix for the Smith meeting?

>Daily reminder that Cypher literally did absolutely nothing wrong

he went bald

So...who are they? Demented Grandpa, like Punished Snake?

Not me.
I don't actually like steak, so

Incorrect, the blue pill is a choice when offered side by side with the red pill.

Being that he has already taken the red pill, he was effectively taking the blackpill from Smith.

How didn't anybody notice him being hooked up to the matrix? Also, don't you need an operator to do that?

Probably. It's not like Cypher would ever be able to find out.
Then put a bullet through your brain. Same effect, only you dont fuck over humanity meme lore aside.

>absolutely nothing wrong
Killed the cute blond

>arrange a rendezvous in some tunnel
>machines pick him up
>put him back out in the fields hooked up

This is all assuming that the machines could be trusted. Do the machines care about concepts like honor if they are purely logical? Once Zion was infiltrated then the machines could kill Cypher. Would they "feel" anything about betraying Cypher? At least humans tend to take care of spies and double agents by giving them comfy lives even after the reason for spying is over.

Cypher was already redpilled he didnt betray neo out of fear but pure egoism and pragmatism he rightfully saw humanity had no chance to win the war and said fuck it I'll save myself, and went full Machiavellian he was unironically an ubermensch at heart

His only mistake was he didnt believe in miracles and I'm not saying neo powers were a miracle, the miracle was neo successfully negotiating with the machines to spare humanity

>trusting Agent Smith with abosolutely no means of verifying his offer

Cypher did plenty wrong.

By that logic everyone who takes the red pill makes the Incorrect choice. How would Neo have verified Morpheus's bullshit if the agents didn't plant that tracker in his stomach?

As far as granted Cyphers wish to make him an important person, the machines have no reason to lie as the computing effort would be the same.

What if Neo didn't take either pill

What if Neo ate both pills

What if when you called the operator, he put the headset on your jacked in body and you heard yourself talk

99% of people would've done the same, 1% would be special snowflake idealists.
>gee I love eating shit and fighting in the war on losing side instead of just live my life safe and comfy even if it's illusion

Why would the machines renege on their deal?

A: he was the chosen one
B: he hit me

Cypher killed people

>codes to Zion mainframe
>cypher has no use now

Why would they not? I assume by reinserting him as someone rich and famous that would require some kind of overwriting that is harder than just killing him.

>Not enjoying Tasty Wheat every night
Not to mention getting free use of the ships computers to fuck everything, anytime. Also learn anything you want instantaneously. And when your sewer-tour was over you get to go back to Zion and pump some nice brown booty.

I don't get the complaints from the humans in the movie. Imagine jacking into the construct and eating a table full of hotdogs with no regrets.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

And Morpheus and his associates kill plenty while in the Matrix. Those police have families who still miss them.

> instead of just live my life safe and comfy

This post is basically /thread.

>By that logic everyone who takes the red pill makes the Incorrect choice.

Taking any pill from a stranger in a leather greatcoat is a shit idea, but Morpheus's people rescued him and got that thing out his stomach, which built trust. Smith just got Cypher a meal.

Can you get fat IRL from overeating in the matrix? Can you be a fatass IRL and Jack into the matrix and be /fit/?

Why re-install someone in the Matrix when you can just dump their unconscious body in the nearest chasm? We don't even know if it's possible to plug someone back in.

How did Morpheus get the trust of those before Neo? What if Morpheus was handing out rohypnol and raping people?

You can't be a fatass IRL because you are on a diet of cum-gruel and you have to burn that off with a sex'n'drum party every week.

>How did Morpheus get the trust of those before Neo?

This is touched on in the Animatrix (best Matrix related media). Morpheus shows people impossible shit or just straight up takes advantage of disenfranchised, desperate NEETs who want to be anywhere else.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.85M)

Once you are redpilled there is no going back. It's not only a metaphor for truth but a symbol of the stage of the hero's journey called "crossing the first threshold".

Dunno if anyone seen the lego movie 2 but it's about how emmit turns into a man and time travels to redpill the current emmit. Tells him "you don't wanna go back to the matrix when you know the truth".
Then the feminist comes and kills him so emmit remains a basedboy forever. The feminist character is cypher. For women, the easy path is the right path.

Attached: wyldstyle.jpg (360x480, 22K)

Wrong. I would’ve taken the blue pill the first time around.

But you can always hear yourself talk unless you're deaf or an NPC.

ANSWER THIS NOW

He fucked around in the Matrix when the others were asleep. Neo stumbles onto him and he freaks out, but then realises Neo can't read green hacker shit and relaxes, bullshitting him about women.

He was retarded. Why would the machines insert him back into the Matrix when they could just kill him after he gives them what they want? What incentive is there? I doubt the machines care about honor.

How would you even reintegrate a person back into the Matrix? Is it enough to just shave his body and put him back into the pod? I doubt the machines even have the facilities for that kind of thing, since people are supposed to be born in the pods and die in them. They'd have to build some kind of a special system just for Cypher, and why would they go through the trouble?

It should have been clear to anyone in his position that the machines were just lying and were going to kill him in the end anyway.

Set up an auto script on a timer to establish the connection into the Matrix. Plugged himself in and said script goes off establishing the connection. Once in, the script probably had a phone somewhere secret ringing indefinitely until cypher comes over to pick it up. Once cypher picks up the phone he removes his own Jack.

We can speculate that Cypher was working on this script when Neo sneaked up behind him and that's why he was so startled. Had it been Tank or someone else who had more knowledge, his work would could have been questioned.

dozer was probably drunk on his own supply and jacked him in ( and off )

When Cypher said "ignorance is bliss", he actually meant him trusting the agents. The promise of a good life was its own reward, it was never going to be achieved.

JUST LIKE CAPITALISM MAN.

You still have the connectors in your body what's hard about plugging them back in?

woah

A purely logical machine isn't going to reward people if it doesn't have to. That's innefficient.

he was the true hero of the matrix

If you meet someone and then meet them again when they are deeply into the throes of dementia you will see what an NPC actually is.

nah. i would actually have licked trinity pussy when i had chance to! :DD

Cypher betrayed them because he wanted to fuck Trinity but she was interested in Neo. Cypher became bitter that Trinity rejected him for Neo, so he decided to betray them all.

>dozer masturbating a jacked-in Neo
RULE 34 THIS NAO

he also hated that shitty gruel they had to eat.

bad food will drive a man to some dark deeds.

don't tell my wife that

food is a big thing of being human. bad food bring you down. even having condiments can make a bad meal bearable. like that punishment nutrition loaf from jail they show on youtube, isnt as bad with some ketchup and such. but eating that shit dry, day after day, for years would make me plan murder on all of mankind.

Why did Tony kill Cypher? Neo could just make him another horse.

If you die in the matrix you die in real life. If you have sex in the matrix, have you had sex in real life?

ohhhhhhhhhh

I think the question is does an orgasm in the Matrix cause ejaculation on the dude jacked into the chair.

you mean if Neo cummed in the matrix, did he cum in real life?

There is no poon.

his name was lou cypher
>lou cypher
>lucifer
WOAH

this better not be fucking real

What?

Attached: 1310375a9e5cda167228b96b0f94d924.gif (570x230, 1.23M)

But no one could kill Neo because he was the One. That was the whole point of Cyphers last speech on how if he was the one some miracle would have to stop him. Which he got promptly roasted a second later.

>mfw the blue pill was the real red pill all along

Attached: think.jpg (512x512, 37K)

When you realize that, you will see that it is not your dick that cums, it is only yourself.

>this better not be fucking real
of course it is. I only know it because one of my teacher pointed it out in class

Why would the machines betray him? They get another battery back.

What if you hate yourself?

Fucking kek.
but yeah, I assume he would. It's like cumming in a dream where you also cum irl.

Jesus Fuck CARLOS!!!

I assume he would.

If he fucked Mouses Red Girl who do you think would have cleaned off his newly came cum shot in his pants?? That Aztec guy?

Whoever does the laundry I guess?
Better question, would Mouse jack it to Neo fucking his construct?

imbling he didnt

Attached: 1552857081748.gif (304x429, 1.3M)

The red pill would be the correct choice if there weren't so many muds in zion.

>Why would the machines insert him back into the Matrix when they could just kill him after he gives them what they want?
to harvest his energy like they did with everyone

Well, im not sure it was Mouses original plan but I'm sure he had his kinks.
Are you a cuck if someone fucks your construct?

When i was a kid I always fantasized of whoring my morrowind cojurations out for cash so i could buy more trainers and get stronger.

DOes that make me a cuck?? or Mouse for that matter?

When you put it that way, more like a Pimp.

On a related note, we can assume that if you have sex in the Matrix, you cum irl. But if someone fondles your body irl, do you feel it in the Matrix? Imagine if you're walking around, do you suddenly get all hot and bothered and then orgasm for no reason?

>Do the machines care about concepts like honor if they are purely logical?

they kept their word to neo...so maybe

>Imagine if you're walking around, do you suddenly get all hot and bothered and then orgasm for no reason?

So I get that IRL for real now.
Does that mabey mean i coud POSSIBLY be IN the matrix?? Perhaps TRIN be fondlin my body right now??

I often get hot AND bothered for very little reason.

Neo got kised by TRIN! and he felt it and became alive in The Matrix 1 so we can assume....... maybe that kisses CAN be felt through................................... THE, MATRIX!

Are you having an orgasm right now or why are you typing this weirdly?

I'm just hypothetizeing the matrix with u...

Its all true if you belive it. I am imanginig it too right now.

>I'm just hypothetizeing the matrix with u...
Yeah, we get that. Your posting style is what's unusual.

How old are you, lad? Don't mean that in a disparaging way btw.

Im too bud hehe ;))

Heard this song? :))

youtube.com/watch?v=2v2-M6dhlXE

Based crazyanon

>tfw i will never be able to smoke all the crack, crank, heroin and shoot up in the matrix then pop out as the robo narcan hacks my medullla oblongata

I think he might be high.

btw what did TRIN(and the other femalems) use as tampons in the REAL matrix(the second matrix))??

they barely had food.

or cloth.

Attached: 71s73pl3IVL._UY445_.jpg (299x445, 16K)

This. Oracle saw Neo surviving Cypher's shenanigans.

Because they keep their word.

if cypher raped Trinity irl in betrayal scene, would she get wet in matrix?

you're right, they socially ostrocized cypher, he ate nothing but shit for years, wore the same clothes. The ship was a new prison for him.

Neo was free all but a week before he got laid and was heralded as the savior of the human race.

cypher had a raw deal, in reality he was better off with the blue pill

im guessing the women were sterile.

i've heard women get wet from rape fantasies, hehe.

question is if there was a thresheold to get affected.

like, would she be needed 2 get fingerd a wholesome lots of long time 2 get a buzz out of it.

because i think Neo had a BEAT UP threadshold before he started to bleed.. know what i mean????

This. Cypher was a retard.

why???

honestly please.

Alright faggot have you, how the fuck did i miss that it all makes sense now

The machines made neo different than the rest of the human population he was built to be the chosen one like jesus
Then jesus/neo advocated for the survival of mankind to his father god/machines and through his sacrifice he succeeded and saved us all, those fucking trannys made a futuristic bible movie

You sound like pond scum, you must be a communist.

After all these years the hardest thing for me to believe about this movie is that Trinity would have any sexual/romantic interest in a man

All the biotech interfaces and radiation from electricity inputs used to exist in a virtual world cant be good for ones fertility.
Also the only people seen with real children are the free born.

the free minds are just bio recruits because the food supply cant sustain mass population growth within zion. Thats why theyre always on ships sent out of the city(not really effecting the machines) and spend alot of time in the matrix.

neo couldnt use his eyes or legs, I doubt the women freed from the matrix can sustain childbirth or were ever grown to be able to do so.

god knows what the chemical baths they were pickling in for all those years would do to a body.

exactly. Thats just inside the tube. outside is a literal hellscape with live electricity jumping all over the place, and its said theyre fed liquefied dead people.

Imagine the smell.

Why didnt they just created microclimates to cultivate and grow their food instead of having retarded group orgies and party's, those fucking niggers didnt deserve to be saved to be honest if they were 1940 germans they wouldn't even need neo

>Smith: "Do we have a deal, Mr. Reagan?"
>Cypher: "I don't want to remember nothing, NOTHING. You understand? And I want to be rich, you know, someone important...like an actor."
>Smith: "Whatever you want, Mr. Reagan."

Attached: 809px-Ronald_Reagan_with_cowboy_hat_12-0071M_edit.jpg (809x1024, 115K)

hehe

/thread

>trinity plugs herself into matrix
>you plug your dick into her vagina
>she will never find out

Whats the biblical role of agent smith then, the jews?

I would have 100% done the same thing

>have a guy on your ship who can simulate whatever you want, including food and sex with 13/10 women
>I WANT YOU TO PLUG ME BACK INTO THE SYSTEM, I'M TIRED OF EATING CREAMED EGGS

Attached: draco.gif (213x199, 341K)

>Cypher did literally nothing wrong
Incorrect.
>you would've done the same
Correct.
This is not a debate. You are just making assertions without any foundation or support.

Imagine the embarrassment of asking someone to create a virtual harem for you, seeing your boner irl once you're plugged into the simulation, having him monitor you while you're having sex, and finally him seeing your jizzed pants once everything's over.
Cypher was right, I'd have done the same thing.

why is the first matrix film rated R? it doesn't have anything bad, they dont even say fuck.

Attached: really.jpg (322x504, 35K)

>"Cypher did nothing wrong! Murdering everyone who trusts you to get a better life for yourself is GOOD!"
>"Chris Pratt did nothing wrong in Passengers. Dooming another person to inescapable death because you are lonely and horny is GOOD!"
white men are literal sociopaths. never, EVER trust a white male, they will stab you in the back every time.

Trinity takes the lord's name in vain when she says "G*d dam*it"

The machines would have never honored their deal.

Why should they?

because there's a shit ton of violence
i think there's two 'fucks'
and some erotic bdsm in the intro stuff
honestly cant remember what else

Cypher would legit be a PUA if he never was unplugged from the Matrix

after 20 years of Yea Forums, you know what I realize?

>in an alternate universe cypher's betrayal goes as planned and is planted back into the Matrix as a captain for The Soprano family

Attached: 1423272074803.png (600x600, 312K)

You have Cypher confused with Bane; Cypher was killed near the end of the first movie by the halfnigger with the lightning gun

it's the smell?

He just needed to have sex.
Just like you, OP.

>Cypher literally did absolutely nothing wrong
Not only did he betray his closest colleagues, he also tried to murder them. All for his own benefit.
Sure, nothing wrong with looking out for yourself. But also, fuck you. Betrayal is petty as shit.
>you would've done the same
Perhaps you would have, you yellow bellied bastard.

Attached: 1552804486032.gif (492x376, 368K)

If Cypher's plan actually worked would the Matrix have crashed?

If the purpose of the one is to meet the Architect and select humans for a new Zion while the Matrix reboots, what would have happened if Cypher succeeded?

This is something that i dont get.
If the idea is to get neo to meet the architect, why the agents are so relentless?
I know that Smith after the shit that Neo did to him in the first movie got something changed in his code, so he is working in a weird way, but the new agents again, where trying to fuck neo up instead of just guide him to the architect.

Is weird.

Why even have Neo as part of the plan at all? Why does the Architect offer the choice? Why can't they just set aside some humans themselves whenever the Matrix is close to crashing?

yeah... the second and third movies kinda fuck up the whole idea.
they are cool, yeah, but there was no need for them.

This, dont you also have to move the ship to 'broadcast depth' which can leave you exposed to sentinels? Seems really fuckin risky with everyone asleep nearby. On that note, do they all just sleep and give him free reign of the ship or what ?

There is a stronger case to be made that Cypher made a wiser decision than the rest of the redpills