WO` IF TWITTA LOIKES WERE LOIKE TOINY DOSES OF HEROIN, WITH SAME CONEQUENCES AN` ALL

WO` IF TWITTA LOIKES WERE LOIKE TOINY DOSES OF HEROIN, WITH SAME CONEQUENCES AN` ALL
FOCKIN `ELL, `OW DO I COOM OOP WITH THIS STOOF

Attached: 1553087214105.png (1130x1204, 1.4M)

Normie tier meme. Consider changing your opinions on everything

OI WOT IF
WOT IF
WOT IF ALEX WERE A SLAVE, BLIMEY
MENTAL, INNIT?

WOT IF YOUR MOUSE WAS ACTUALLY A MOUSE M8?

WOT IF YOUR DICK WAS YOUR PHONE? MENTAL INNIT

I tried really hard to like BM, someone said start with the Christmas Special, since it was the best one.
>OI WOT IF ALEXA WERE A SLAVE
>the Block is insanely stupid, as if it would ever be legal to make it so people can't communicate like that, it would be a road hazard, it would be dangerous around bridges
>"we invented this small metal device that, when surgically placed behind the ear, makes a perfect copy of someone's consciousness"
Ok WHAT? What the fuck is this thing? Alien technology? I'm all for science fiction but it needs to make at least a little bit of sense. Dune introduced several completely foreign and alien concepts and they all felt real. This feels like bullshit because the writers are lazy.
Then I tried The Entire History of You and I felt it was creative but ended early
Any other recommendations?

WOT IF YE MUM WERE A TOASTER

WOT IF YER TODGER WAS A USB

WOT IF THA INTERNET WOZ UP ME BUMHOLE

WOT IF YER WOIFE'S SON WAS AN IPAD

WOT IF HITLER WAS A COMPUTAH

Attached: black mirror episode tier list 2.png (4111x2338, 164K)

chucks hotdog stand formerly sneeds. keep it rollin boys

where is Bandersnatch?

I forgot to add it. Probably low B

I miss his yearly wipe

WOT IF YA DICK WOZ A USB AND YA SLAG'S MINGE WOZ A PORT.

Shut up and dance is criminally overrated.

I agree with this. Crocodile is the worst thing I've ever seen.
>Woman kills guy for no reason at all(he was going to tell the family anonymously and not even include her in the note)
>We're supposed to believe this frail woman could overpower this guy, hold him down and strangle him to death. kek
>Whole episode is just her going on murder edgy murder spree with a boring insurance side plot

lmao paedo kid episode is pretty shit, I dont know how anyone liked it. But in saying that the entire series is pretty much shit

The other people die so easily too lol

I turned the episode off after she killed the hijab woman, and broke into her husband's house knowing what it was gonna be, the ending was just too predictable. Not to mention they rehashed the same concept of recorded memories from another episode but gave it a twist.

>rehashed
Don't you mean "revisited"?

OI! WOT IF YA CLOTHES YOU WAS WEARING WAS ELECTRONIC, AND YOUR EYES WERE TELLIES

OI U CHEEKY CUNT , LISEN YEA WOT IF UR EVERY TIME U NUT ONE OUT U LOSE A YER OF YOR LIFE

EY NOW JACKO-WOT IF YA PISSED OUT YER ASSHOLE, AND SHIT OUT YA PECKER

wot if tha computah woz in ya 'ead
fockin 'ell

WOT IF IT WERE THE MEDIEVAL TIMES BUT MCDONALDS STILL EXISTED
PROPER 'EAD SCRATCHER INNIT

OI WOT IF YER NAN'S LIFE SUPPORT RAN ON UPVOTES

WOT IF, ROIGHT, YOU HAD A ROBOT BUM THAT WOZ CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET. THEN SOMEONE HACKED IT AN' WOULDN'T LET YER TAKE A DUMP UNTIL YOU PAID THEM FIVE GRAND?