What is some disaster kino?

what is some disaster kino?

Attached: 1487093355691.jpg (1301x1953, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=bknYdprA9ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your life

>100+ stories worth of debris, but there is hardly any in the footprint
rellie maks me tink

>thinly-veiled terrorist kino thread

Attached: ankara_attack.webm (636x360, 971K)

I'm a white male living in a western european country with a very high standard of living comfortably posting on a japanese image board. It could be worse...

didn't it have a shit ton of basement parking and shit that it all collapsed into?

my biopic desu

/thread

"western european country". you'll be 60% muslim by 2025.

Right at Your Door, if you could terrorism as a disaster.

Attached: 1528810798225.jpg (1615x787, 258K)

Hey whats that, did something happened?

I'm so glad Jews outsmarted whites and are keeping them under control. Before the Jews took over in 1945 whites were slaughtering each other by the millions and genociding tons of others. They're violent animal savages and need a more intelligent race to keep them from chimping out.

It's good they're being mixed with other races because they are ugly and their lack of melanin won't let them survive in the modern world, and it will prevent them from going on any Hitler-esque sprees ever again. Mixed race people look better and are healthier because of the genetic diversity.

Does anyone actually believe that the official 9/11 narrative is 100% true anymore? I'm not saying you have to think that Bush piloted the planes but at the very least you have to be suspicious of how they handled the whole thing.

Attached: 1399844460726.jpg (860x992, 92K)

>American calling European non-white

OH NO NO NO

no, what's suspicious about a jewish businessman taking out hundreds of millions of dollars of insurance that specifically mentions terrorist attacks just months before the attack

Yeah, I wonder why he might have done that?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

must just be pure dumb luck with the timing and showing up to work late that day then :^)

didn't they "find the passports" of the hijackers among the debris?

that's not kino

critics: 40% rotten
audience: 98% fresh

so our future is your present?

Yes I agree. 9/11 was an inside job. Now check out this link. I swear I'm not trying to sell you snake oil. It was a jewish conspiracy

Attached: Xixxi2s.jpg (239x249, 4K)

Jews are fleeing Western Europe and moving to Israel because of muslim anti-semitism

Of course not, as long as you don't fall under the statistical average of people, so that's a shit ton of people. You have to realize that the vast majority don't just simply care about these kinds of things, they actually lack the capacity to care. They're so short sighted and distracted by the common, simple things of life that they never bother to or care to glean towards the larger things.

I'm sure they've picked up snippets here and there of various "theories" that have been popularized by the news or maybe even meme culture, but it would never delve beyond that. As far as 9/11 is concerned, it happened and the government probably had something to do with it, but who cares, Game of Thrones is on.

Watched that shit live, absolutely litty

Attached: vince_watches_9l11.gif (200x150, 3.46M)

That's part of the plan retard.

>Implying that's a problem

youtube.com/watch?v=bknYdprA9ug

nah we becoming mexico2.0 , so less terror attack more cartel killings.
Thats okay they cause they mostly kill eachother

>npc using npc meme

Attached: 1553122343038.png (515x821, 59K)

Seconds from disaster is pretty great, especially sampoong mall and the Hyatt regency skyway. A surgeon used a chainsaw to amputate a guys leg

Attached: IMG_0896.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)