Be used to watching the German office

>be used to watching the German office
>most plotlines are tightly interwoven with the specific job that the characters do at the office, work processes being switched around, people adjusting to changing conditions and other characters (not) doing their jobs, and typical office dynamics
>start watching the american office
>everything is just random shenanigans starring people who coincidentally work at an office, doing completely unspecific things that have no bearing on what happens in the episode

Attached: stromberg.jpg (801x534, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9jevqKwyWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EN HUND IM BÜRO? HALLO GEHT'S NOCH!

That's why Krauts have no humor.

Stromberg is unironically better than bong and mutt Office. Too bad you're a brainlet that only speaks one language.

fucking lol

Seems some Krauts do have humor at least.

>come home from work
>watch a tv show that's literally about work
why are krauts like this

Attached: German Gaming.jpg (500x921, 143K)

It‘s unironically super depressing too, captures real life well (atleast first two seasons).

I imagine the German office is a bunch of workers getting replaced by Arabs, and one white dude speaks up and gets berrated and fired, and then everyone lets the muzzies gang rape them all the way to a promotion. Then all the whites drink after work and talk about horrible and xenophobic they still are and that there are no borders.

I'm sure it's funny stuff.

>it's an Ernie gets BLACKED episode

Attached: 1524073539709.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

Shows was utter kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9jevqKwyWI

you live inside a fantasy world

>the delusions of Americans

well it is true that 2019 German culture is like that, but Stromberg specifically is not

Why would you care about watching the mundanities of people being fucking paper salesmen

yes, this is exactly what germany is like.
please never come here.

link to watching this? I wanna practice my german listening skills

There are a lot of episodes on Youtube

why would you care about watching people in a very specific work environment if that work environment is not fleshed out in the least and has very little to do with what happens in the show? it's like having a Star Trek show where the fact that the characters are on a starship in space is completely irrelevant to the plot.

Cope Krauts

I dont think you understood me kraut. I asked for a LINK. Do you know what a LINK is Hans? Dont reply to me unless you give me what I ask you sniveling freedom hating nazi SHIT.

No that's the British office.

>krauts have to have a 1:1 depiction of reality as a wagie in order for it to be funny

Attached: 9693681677257477823273.jpg (320x334, 17K)

German here. Always fucking hated Stromberg, not a single thing in it is funny. Even the shit that's supposed to make you cringe is just boring
I refused to watch The Office because I thought there was no way it could be good. Fucking loved both the UK and US version when I finally did get over my bias though
Also, recently watched the German dubbed version of the the US Office just for a laugh and it's hilariously bad

geh kacken sören

>loved US version
confirmed reddit

Now watch the Belgian version "Het Eiland". One of the fu niest shows I have ever seen. So underappreciated.

>belgian Office
more like the underage Orifice lmao

Holy fuck why does Belgian Kevin look exactly like real Kevin

Attached: 1684528.jpg (720x480, 47K)

Obersalzberg was better.

>it's a hitler filed the order for winter clothes wrong because he didn't read the memo for the new system episode

It's fun seeing all their faces again. Thanks for posting that.

Lass das mal den Papa machen.

>flughafen-feurwehr

I love how fucking specific those games are.

>Lumberjack Time!

Attached: 1551034234125.jpg (458x319, 35K)

They all work selling printer paper. This is not interesting or gratifying work. There is no spaceship.

well in the german version they work at an insurance company. that may not be excting in and of itself, but you can write stories where people working in that environment fuck up their work relationships e.g. by losing a big client and lying to their boss etc., and then it can become engaging and funny because it is realistic, not in spite of it. if you tried, that would work even with a paper company.

That unironically looks better than bong and mutt office. Pity I can only speak one language.

>dubbing is bad
No fucking shit, Hans.

>real Kevin