SHAMONE

SHAMONE

Attached: hyj858.jpg (700x393, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cS3NXzDP34o
youtu.be/zfCF6IVxDMc?list=RDzfCF6IVxDMc
youtube.com/watch?v=TqghkzaqH_o
youtube.com/watch?v=HRnCX-8hA4A
telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dsUXAEzaC3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo
youtube.com/watch?v=9nP4WE_-uqE
youtube.com/watch?v=iXK_0shBvlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BbnV1x7cHjs
youtu.be/nqxVMLVe62U?list=RDqTUINfx2XbY
vocaroo.com/i/s1IpphvrtzqF
youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE
youtube.com/watch?v=0ccke5PnSLA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMi2j6lYE
youtube.com/watch?v=55rtX4wCJPM
youtube.com/watch?v=oo4u_P_R0p4
youtube.com/watch?v=puQEcN_iI9o
themichaeljacksonallegations.com/frequently-asked-questions/
youtu.be/vklW1UMtfaM
youtube.com/watch?v=CV9LyYzLUyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZFKp_VgU30&feature=youtu.be&t=5194
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ANY AYUWOKY

It's close to midnight
Something evil's lurking from the dark
Under the beeeeeeeeeeeed
You see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream
But terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze
As horror looks you right between your eyes
You're paralyzed
'Cause this is thriller
Thriller night
And no one’s gonna save you
From the beast about to strike
You know it’s thriller
Thriller night
You’re fighting for your ass
Inside a licker thriller tonight, yeah

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Is that a drawn chin line? Poopy work

plastic surgery is one of our worst creations

ikr

Attached: Megan-Fox.jpg (500x600, 89K)

Attached: shamone.jpg (600x400, 57K)

moot is ayuwoki?

WHY

PARAPAPP PURRAAP

Attached: images.jpg (188x267, 12K)

AOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

do you guys actually think he got his freak on with those kids? i watched like half of the documentary but it all seems a little too convenient

never before have I seen such accuracy to the South Part charactecture.

IM BAD
IM BAD

I FUCKED SOME LITTLE LADS

Hey Yea Forums. I'm thinking about gifting pic related to my Uncle Lester for his bday. Do you think he'll like it?

Attached: theboy.jpg (195x258, 13K)

I think Wade's story did it for me. He isn't some low life seeking money. He was nsync and Britney Spears' choreographer at age 19, so obviously has a very successful professional life, largely thanks to Michael Jackson. If he hadn't been abused he would feel nothing but gratitude and respect towards the man. For him to come out all these years later and expose his wife and kid to this whole shit just convinced me he's legit.
Not that I needed any convincing anyway. What kind of freak throws slumber parties for random kids at his freak Peter Pan themed mansion?
>b-but he had no childhood!
No shit. Lots of famous people had shit childhoods. Guess what? There are ways for normal people to compensate for that that doesn't involve sleeping with vulnerable kids form dysfunctional families.
Yea Forums is just being contrarian. And for all the die hard fans who believe he was innocent it's all a sign of the type of society we've become where a little bit of fame and charisma puts you above any suspicion.

EO

> He was nsync and Britney Spears' choreographer at age 19, so obviously has a very successful professional life,

Ah yes, the still famous and very much in-demand Britney Spears and N-sync

Do you have any idea how many doors are open to you when you have being the choreographer of two of the greatest hits of the 90s on your CV? That guy will never be out of a well paid job.
Not to mention all the networking he's done during that time.

yeah, like the door that was opened when he applied to the cirque de soliel MJ tribute tour
oh, wait

PEDOPEDO

Honestly how much money would make it worth getting diddled by this weirdo. He's pretty scary but man it could pay out well

Attached: IMG_0905.jpg (750x484, 180K)

Remember if there’s a documentary about anything we can talk about it.

>people still defend this creep

Attached: oiorefeussenpai.jpg (1149x671, 217K)

I believe Robson is asking for $1bn

Dios mio!

Attached: important image 032.jpg (599x788, 39K)

Anything beyond 100k is insane.

HAMONE
HAMONE
HAM ON WHOLE WHEAT, ALRIGGHT!

is that not just how evry south american sleep?

HEE HEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO

Attached: hee hee eo.png (439x571, 686K)

Daily reminder that the two guys in the doc are currently suing the Jackson estate and this was all a ploy to gather sympathy for them

where my little white blond boi at OW

he's the embodiment of freddie's EO that cleansed the soul of the ayuwoki, thus defeating the HEE HEE

Attached: 28535113_1[1].jpg (998x1500, 177K)

My sides.
You people have no fucking idea at all about anything related to this.
Robson was broke well before his realization. He wrote in his fucking blog that his marriage might be in danger because of that and that he had 2 mental breakdowns because of the pressure. He sold all his MJ memorabilia, told the auctioneer he needed the money badly. He tried directing a movie and failed and begged for a job to the MJ estate.
Not only that he owes 75 thousand dollars to the estate.
And the networking he's done? Everyone fucking hates Wade Robson and have no interest in working with him.

You should too

Attached: beware the hee hee.jpg (1900x2289, 477K)

that's mark suckerberg

There should be a law that you are only allowed to get one cosmetic surgery treatment in your lifetime and after that you're disqualified forever. Michael still looked okay after his first nose job, but after that he rapidly descended into uncanny valley frankenface.

what you think was his first nosejob was probably his 3th or 4th.

he needed massive reconstructive surgery after pepsi melted his scalp off and then after the skin grafts failed

what song is this sound from

REMINDER ZERO EVIDENCE FROM THE FBI KIKES

Attached: 1552317551157.png (680x698, 160K)

Let's be honest. Even if MJ dindu nuffins he looked like a real fucking weirdo. And probably was a creep.

Thing is plastic surgery doesn't hold up. You eventually have to keep getting more just to try to reverse the eventual bog look. Which in turn makes the bog stronger. It's a vicious cycle.

suck it fags. most if not all stations in the houston area have been playing michael jackson songs since this whole bullshit came out weeks ago.
fuck you. and suck it.
SHAMONE!

Hee hee

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-170706_Chrome.jpg (1412x1508, 849K)

BE GONE YOU

Attached: 9c5af3f0e71bea33517ca25b1db20109.jpg (236x168, 7K)

Keked

youtube.com/watch?v=cS3NXzDP34o

Attached: 1552176422530.png (1816x2688, 807K)

I DID NOT HAVE A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT CHILD

I just sucked his dick.

Are you one of those people who defended Sandusky?

Attached: 1a4a7e7c-b836-4495-b315-bdc65fe270e7.jpg (600x500, 165K)

Remember The Time

Attached: SHAMONE.png (824x351, 14K)

replying to spare my mother el horror del ayuwoki y el hee hee mas feo

It was invented for ww1 veterans who had their jaws blown off or eyes burnt out.
It should remain as a way to fix deformities and not for vanity.

dios mio! El ayuwoki!

dios mio

What kind of grown man sleeps with a little boy for 30 nights in a row?

This, unless you are the father that is creepy.

Nigga, no one else in the universe could get away with what Jackson did. It's only because of his music that his child molesting gets a pass.

mama mia

Even a close relative doing what MJ did would be under suspicion.

I know a mother who still sleeps with her teen daughter in the same bed. It isn't sexual, but it's messed up.

BAP BAP DWABADAPPPP

Attached: MJ.jpg (3106x600, 180K)

TEE HEE

Attached: 1551311761586.png (323x241, 134K)

He knows

Attached: eeeheee.jpg (526x478, 29K)

I don't know, since Bret Barnes, the boy who this stupid claim originated and supposedly slept with MJ 30 nights in a row never actually slept with MJ 30 nights in a row and is suing HBO for putting him in the movie.
So you tell me.

Guilty or not, the whole thing will blow off and Jackson's music will still be played to hell and back since you can't afford to ignore Billie Jean or Thriller

He obviously did. This has been an open secret since the mid-90s. The only people denying it are his most deluded fans

>waaah people won't join my irrational hate mob

Shamone, nigger

>t. idiot who wasn't alive in the 90's

p0wn3d

t. deluded fan

No, NPCs like you simply are unable to comprehend behaviour outside the norm. Yes, some of the stuff MJ did was odd. No, it is not evidence that he fucked kids.

>He isn't some low life seeking money

Attached: el rato.png (900x900, 840K)

see

Nice try, faggot, but most of the people taking you drones down a notch haven't even heard an entire MJ album.
We're just not retarded like you.

Not an argument

Biopic with Chastain when?

Attached: jessica-chastain-at-variety-s-creative-impact-awards-in-palm-springs-01-03-2018-18.jpg (1200x1680, 235K)

see

well I'm convinced, I guess you're right

youtu.be/zfCF6IVxDMc?list=RDzfCF6IVxDMc

underrated

Attached: 1546748172531.gif (540x540, 1.1M)

Thank you.

>this is the state of media drones

Attached: 1527875557035.jpg (925x1032, 157K)

what kind of cat is this

>rich, famous, successful
>no reason at all to lie
>defends Michael

>failing marriage, failing career, suffers MULTIPlLE nervous breakdowns
>defends Michael vehemently UNTIL the Jackson estate denies him the director/choreographer job for Jackson tribute tour

>is rich and famous, doesn't want to jeopardise his reputation or burn bridges with employers/potential employers by accusing MJ

>finally has little to lose so tells the truth

I'm stealing this, I'll credit you.

Man the world has changed a lot, there's no way MJ would be able to get away with fucking kids so openly today. Even the Catholic Church had to stop fucking kids and they were like the masters of it. Now they get bullied by Duterte. If MJ was out there fucking kids today some Alex Jones subscriber would probably bomb Neverland or something.

>FBI can't find anything after extensive searching
>We must trust the words of some people

>hit TV show, world's top choreographer, could easily find work

>little to lose, and lots to gain by lying
>millions of dollars
>famous once again
>interviews across the nation for monetary compensation
>likely job opportunities due to fame and sympathy

>trusting the FBI

-.-

No I do think he was a weird guy who wanted to spend more time making kids happy near the end of his life for the childhood that was beaten out of him by his father. The more and more I read up on him the more I realize he's literally /ourguy/ and just never developed social skills despite his fame and money.

honestly right
-.-

Don't feel bad for the molested kids. They got premium MJ swag and millions of hush money. Plenty of other molesteds get jack shit.

Your butt is mine
Gonna rim it right

I'd let the ayuwoki HEEHEE my ass for a few millions tb h.

we must trust the words of a pedo and the pedo defense

I'd suck a weird (clean) MJ dick for a mil
I wouldn't snitch either.

>facts and evidence = pedo defense

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Didn't MJ initiate harder weirder sex acts as the kids aged?

I don't think he'd be satisfied by simple dick sucking and nipple licking if you're not a cute preteen white boy

If you're 20+ and ugly he'd probably want shit like S&M and anal unbirthing and stuff

1. Do you think MJ is innocent? If yes, go to 2.
2. Would you let your 7 year old child sleep with MJ unattended?

Checkmate kiddie fiddlers.

>having children
lol

was it kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=TqghkzaqH_o

This recent smear campaign against Jackson is painfully transparent.

Attached: 1439883875584.jpg (312x342, 23K)

Go back to facebook.

Would you let Michael Jackson sleep with your kid? No, you wouldn't because deep down you know a child sleeping with a stranger is wrong, regardless if it's a celebrity or your life long neighbor. even if that adult man is "just laying there, not doing anything, and it's totally beautiful guise" it can damage the kid's sense of intimacy with others, personal boundaries, etc.

>"you've been hit by"
>the way he falls exactly to the beat
>the dancer just keeps on going
Kino as fuck

a father figure

WHATABOUT DA BRAAAPPP DAP DAP

Attached: BRAAPPP.jpg (584x736, 66K)

this is the dumbest fucking shit, I wouldnt trust my 7 year old sleep with any one in their bed, except maybe my parents, get a better defense that isnt from a chapelle sketch

Try reading his post again but slower this time you fucking retard.

My dad took me and my bro to see this when we went on vacation to Mouseland and Epcot. My dad was a simple, blue collar man. Only now do I realize how loudly he must have been groaning to himself inside as he forced himself to sit there and suffer through Captain EO. Dad was a Jim Croce man. A Bob Segar man. A James Taylor man. A man who endured the bullshit of Vietnam, only to come home and watch the world get to the point where his boys were watching some pedofag with his new anime nose gay it up in 3D. Jesus fucking Christ dad I'm so fucking sorry.

so why did the parents?

BRRRAP
DAP MM DAPP!

JAMMONA

your dad was a boomer faggot and we're all glad he's dead

$50K and a signed copy of Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad

He left a legacy, AKA that thing you'll never leave.

El Eni Ayuwoki

what, his faggy son?

WOO

Attached: 1462518868635.gif (288x288, 21K)

nigger he left a fat loser that post on a Japanese basket weaving forum

>tranny pedo SEETHING over how his bloodline ends with him

It's the future you chose, degenerate.

ah, I see his legacy was a low-IQ mutt, funny that

You can’t compare other people to mj situation. At his peak he was probably the most famous living person in the world. It might sound good but you could imagine the pressure and paranoia a person would feel knowing the eyes of the world are on you. That’s not even taking into account the effects of years of abuse he suffered for his own father

YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY
YOU'VE BEEN RAPED BY
A SMOOTH PEDOPHILE

Leaving Neverland was less compelling than pic relateds three part doc

Attached: 7A3575D8-E9A0-49AE-BB68-1D732EA28540.jpg (900x900, 252K)

Fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=HRnCX-8hA4A

Trying to talk with media drones on Yea Forums is just like watching Razorfist trying to use some logic and common sense with that fat arab idiot on that podcast.

I literally know the exact bap bap dwabadapppp you're referring to.

SHAMONE LEE

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=7535236.gif (450x168, 636K)

nah it's because there's no evidence or credible accusations.

Attached: 1552330086778.png (345x325, 164K)

el sneeduwoki

kek

ham on WHOLE WEAT or RYE

Attached: ham on.jpg (300x225, 12K)

actually it's because he could dance
like Bobby Brown...

Adam Carolla already proved that in both cases.

NAH

Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right

AH

Just show your face
In broad daylight

NAH

I'm telling you
On how I feel

AH

Gonna hurt your mind
Don't shoot to kill

CHAMON

AH

CHAMON

NAH

GET ON ME

Attached: 15367468564957960.gif (300x240, 1.33M)

NO

telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html

wtf i love MJ now

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 7.23.38 PM.png (1304x1026, 1.08M)

>that hand-rubbing from the store manager at 3:30

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

snee heeed

He dindu nuffin. So what if he was an eccentric. It is 2019 for crying out loud. Sexuality and skin colour are a spectrum. All he ever was guilty of was walking around with an ever changing harem of young boys, having some lowkey ayuwoki lofts (which were primarily used for play fortresses and watching cartoons in, fyi), and paying troll toll to get into boys souls. That's right, he made these young kids lifes better and had to pay the price for it because of jewish media and predatory young boys and their families. In reality, MJ was the prey. Also notice how he never hung out with young girls? Everyone knows actual pedophiles want young girls. What are you gonna do with a little boy, stare at his butthole or something? Stulid virgins, that's not how sex works. You should all be ashamed. Let Michael rest in peace!

noooo you dont see faaaacts innocent!`

there were little to no facts in the documentary.

nothing has changed between the times he was found not guilty twice, and now.

These people are being paid with Amazon gift cards, user. Don't talk to them as if they're human.

Attached: 3D.jpg (419x405, 59K)

what kind of freak actually walks into a plastic surgeon's clinic and asks to have a fake chin dimple done on him? Imagine being the doctor and trying not to laugh at this weirdo lmao

Think about what all Michael was able to accomplish. I wish I had a 10th of his energy or ability. Look at that mofo dance, HE HAD SOUL AND LIFE

youtube.com/watch?v=dsUXAEzaC3Q

he rapes but he saves

Attached: hosp10.jpg (400x317, 23K)

there is nothing factual about your post. pls try harder and reply with an objective factual post.

ps, when is your son available for diddling sessions again

>HE HAD SOUL AND LIFE
and amphetamine/cocaine

Attached: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Don't forget billions of dollars and completely raping the Beatles legacy. Based Michael

dancing is for faggots and women

not an argument

t. faggot

Did he really have vitiligo or whatever? Why did he bleach his fucking skin?

another post of yours that is not factual. try harder, hypocrite

This, people forget how insane the media is and overblown everything, you walking past a park with kids playground, someone can accuse you of being a pedo and it takes off from there. If mike was a pedo and there was any evidence of it in his mansions that ware raided it would have been the most slam dunk case ever regardless of his money

>Did he really have vitiligo
how are people asking this in 2019

>projection
starting to think you guys really are bots

we're not all as intimately acquainted with mj's body as you are, wade

Yeah man, just walking hand in hand with a different 8 year old every three months, nothing wrong with that. He definitely had no way of covering up his alleged paedoing with all that money and those psychopathic manipulations.

Kek wouldn't that make perfect sense in that little brain of yours. Fucking mong.

do these look like (half) siblings to you?

Attached: ff9c4fc36670db3e0bf39a678cd05fea.jpg (396x594, 52K)

they look like indians

it's common knowledge, retard. are you 13 or just a shut in sperg?

>covering up his alleged paedoing with all that money and those psychopathic manipulations.
proof?

vitiligo is patchy not instant white skin

>he had all meanings of ways to hide his pedo schemes
>but we all knew he walked hand in hand with kids, and slept with them and yada yada yada
The drones are so fucking dumb that they can't maintain a single line of thought without contradicting themselves.

half siblings, full diddlings

this was Blanket's mama

Attached: b25b368e1bc2ce7c9040f4babed48672.jpg (408x604, 33K)

and he was patchy

Is that from Kevin Klein movie "In & Out"?

Attached: 1526640511491.jpg (349x439, 45K)

no, from my brain

consider this your last (you), autist

black michael > white michael

youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo

can you feel it
can you feel it
yes I can
youtube.com/watch?v=9nP4WE_-uqE

youtube.com/watch?v=iXK_0shBvlQ

>beats you to a pulp
OW

youtube.com/watch?v=BbnV1x7cHjs

Attached: 1391137296856.jpg (1093x967, 111K)

Attached: jojack.jpg (642x367, 55K)

shieeet

youtu.be/nqxVMLVe62U?list=RDqTUINfx2XbY

Attached: 1541218318417.gif (128x128, 151K)

His face in this picture looks like a Clone Trooper's helmet.

Imagine being so repressed and projecting your narrow mind so hard that this strikes you as a shocking circumstance, when a surgeon is specifically trained and has developed custom surgical techniques

top kek

Maybe your retard dad wanted to his children smile after all of that, and isn't so repressed that he thinks those artists are the only legitimate art. Maybe he would feel disappointed to see his son has a dark interpretation on such a pure memory after spending too much time on an online resentment producing forum

fantastic post
Yea Forums is the best board

¡Ay!

fag

Dangerous > Bad > Thriller > HIStory > Off the Wall

kino post

Attached: 1530691283666.png (775x579, 547K)

HEE HEE
AYUWOKI
OWWWW

Do you think he did it? I just can't hate this guy. I can't help but feel bad for him.

>off the wall last

Attached: 1540452151976.jpg (540x540, 55K)

can you spics fuck off already, your meme is retarded

Not a fan of disco, sorry, it's still a great album though

I believe the proper response is uhh how does he do it. A uhh "ch'mon~!"

vocaroo.com/i/s1IpphvrtzqF

This is the face of a mentally perfect human being.. nothing weird about this. Nope.

If he was mentally ill doesn't mean that he fucked children.

>2019
>not taking the bogpill

>mj did it

Attached: 💫.png (184x274, 7K)

The Bogs are products of the latest advances in gene therapy and thousands of generations of eugenic breeding. Cosmetic surgery has nothing to do with it.

Nobody invites little kids to their house for innocent reasons.

not an argument

look at this weirdo projecting

EL HEEEEE HEEE

>the king of pop
>drinks pepsi

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

I'm telling you, MJ accusers are the actual pedos.

Attached: 1523485113688.jpg (600x899, 97K)

t. peasant

It's from Parappa the Rapper

Attached: 1553224479916.gif (484x563, 104K)

boomers love michael

youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE

hee hee

Pepsi is better than coke

Everyone loves Michael, except moneyhungry snakes and post-truth zoomers

dunno what that is but I don't want it

HEE HEE

THE KIDS WERE ASKING FOR IT

SHAMONE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23-03-56-46-393_com.ferg.awfulapp.jpg (966x1145, 266K)

can someone tell barbra streisand to fuck off forever

El hee hee

No man no please no

>your butt is mine

Attached: 1A3D24A7-03E6-4D64-BE9D-00C2C6045AE6.png (1106x1012, 1010K)

This movie creeped me out as a kid. Was Moonwalker a movie also or just footage from his concerts? What was the giant robot one?

Attached: 209DC022-1B0C-4A52-8546-722D4423862A.jpg (250x186, 11K)

Lol she is crazy or what? Say goodbye to your public life.

Attached: 32434343.png (633x142, 14K)

Surprise surprise

he just keeps fucking dancing

Attached: 1553102224620.jpg (377x377, 38K)

>todays molestation will be presented in spooky vision. Be warned all molesters will be accompanied by pictures of Barbra Streisand

Attached: Diddled.jpg (236x252, 13K)

>it was all a curb your enthusiasm style misunderstanding

>that lasted 2 decades

A testament to human stupidity and how low "journalism" can get.
It was THE event that marked media manipulation, more so than Watergate. And it's still strong to this day.

It’s possible for MJ to be completely innocent and for you not to want your kids having sleepovers with a grown man who acts like a kid...

Is there anything more cringe than a MJ impersonator?

An MJ impersonator impersonator.

What is that?

Elvis impersonator

You can if she has a twitter account, and if you do too, obviously

Nah, that's more cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ccke5PnSLA

EL HEE HEE

Best MJ song and best MJ music video

HIStory (disc 2) is such an underrated album my favorite is Dangerous

This is almost completely backwards

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMi2j6lYE

Off The Wall > Thriller > Bad > HIStory > Dangerous >>>>> This Is It > Invincible

youtube.com/watch?v=55rtX4wCJPM

While he may not have had full blown sex with them it is clear he still had inappropriate relationships with children. That’s undeniable.
At the age the boys in question were these kind of interactions with an adult are not only extreamly detrimental to their natural sociological development but also regressive and traumatising.
He didn’t need to fuck them what he did was damaging enough, so fuck everyone saying “ oh he didn’t get his dick in there so it’s fine” you clearly have no idea how children work.

JIP DA BEAT DAT DEH

>At the age the boys in question were these kind of interactions with an adult are not only extreamly detrimental to their natural sociological development but also regressive and traumatising.

This is why I just can't believe wade robson. He was a chad that stole britney spears from justin timberlake, and didn't have a problem his entire adult life until he got turned down for a job for a michael jackson event. Michael's niece had a sexual relationship with him when he was young and said his sexual development wasn't distorted at all, and he was cheating on her.

How the fuck is someone who was molested by one of the strangest grown men from the 20th century supposed to accomplish all this?

>This Is It
That's not even one of his albums.

Posthumous, but I say it counts.

Destiny > Triumph >> The Jacksons >>>>>> Victory

Brett Barnes slept hundreds of nights with MJ according to his family members who testified in court. Jordan Chandler spent 30 nights in a row as Latoya mentions here. youtube.com/watch?v=oo4u_P_R0p4

This was a common pattern. Hundreds of sleepovers. Dozens of little boys. The only disputed part is the molestation, but the whole thing is fucked up regardless.

Any album post Invincible is not a real MJ album.

The peter pan syndrome was a brilliant story from his PR team, so many idiots believed it

They should make a docu about his PR team, they deserve a medal

rekt
Seriously, THIS is the thing that blows it all down for me. The guy has too much motivation to lie.

It's true though. He viewed children as something innocent and not corrupted. That's why he loved to hang out with them, they were sincere and pure to him unlike the industry kikes.

retard

And how do you know that wasn't bullshit from MJ to justify his wrong behavior?

youtube.com/watch?v=puQEcN_iI9o
He was too pure for this world

It's really not so much about their suffering as it is that one of the biggest pop culture icons of all time was a scandalous kid fucker

jesse eisenberg

why are you guys using your brain lol what's going on here?

Should I bite the bullet and watch Leaving Neverland? Everyone's talking about it and it made such huge waves that it's already considered for an Academy Award, but it's a 2 hour long documentary. Is it worth it?

No

this guy is such a fucking loser. Not related to his views on jackson just as a person

>it's already considered for an Academy Award
Are you joking, right?

recognizing that Hitler had some charm and professionalism isn't being a fucking Nazi.
You can compliment people without siding with them.

he protec
but he also attac

BOG?

Is this honestly the best way to die? At least your death leaves humour in people instead of sadness.

You still on the dole, manlettears?

Didn't you notice that nobody gave a shit?

I wonder how horrific he would look by now if he was still alive today.

ITT: People whop haven't read The Michael Jackson Allegations blog:
themichaeljacksonallegations.com/frequently-asked-questions/

kino

Attached: 1552787541533.jpg (421x749, 31K)

I wish more people knew about that site. Really debunks the vast majority of the shit going around about MJ.

>Dad diddles you
>Diddle his daughter
What a fucking Chad.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 18095156_968293263307760_1640454027038687232_n.jpg (1080x1349, 128K)

>Japanese basket weaving forum
Reddit humor Xdddd :-D

el hee hee...

>this guy was never babysitted by his older cousins
pfff

Dude, he landed on his neck, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT pick him up!!! WTF was that guy thinking when he lifted him like that??? Hope all turned out ok for him, but doesn't look good

The video title says that he broke his neck.

fucktard

>allegedly
you people are a joke

Look at all the pedos you riled up kek
They're so deluded and stupid as fuck.

Im just glad these liars will be best remembered as scum, and will probably be killed by a fan or something.

Micheal will still have his music which stands on its own.

based tbhwy

>music
you mean entertainment for simpletons

look at that smug little shit

hes probably not ok

What are some ShamoneKino?

youtu.be/vklW1UMtfaM

>he fucked dem keedz, dem keedz

Jimmy knew the score

Attached: goodfeljimmyjimmy.jpg (480x270, 127K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CV9LyYzLUyQ

watch it. dont forget the interview oprah did with james and wade.

Nobody who really knows children thinks that they are some pure good. Kids are quite literally sociopathic in some ways, as parts of their brain responsible for advanced empathy, long term thinking, ability to see things from other people's perspective etc. take many years to develop.
The whole "they are so pure and innocent" spiel is pretty much just fetishism.

If children from wartorn countries can grow up to lead reasonably successful lives, a rape and grooming victim certainly can. They tend to be traumatised and fucked up inside, but humans are pretty resilient.

I could handle the white nationalism and trap threads but I think the willfully retarded pedophile apologists/contrarians might finally push me off this site.

macdonald's

top jej lmao

>Based dad posting

Mia Isabella?

Well yeah it's possible

But you can't simultaneously believe that molestation stunts development, and not find it suspicious that this guys development was better than normal

Hola, Yea Forums!

My nephew's birthday is coming up soon and I'm thinking of gifting him pic related. Has anyone read it? Would a 10 year-old boy enjoy it? He is a huge J.M. Barrie fan.

Attached: theboy.jpg (195x258, 13K)

Oh, so that's what he meant by "ass like a ten year old boy!"

Attached: MV5BMjI4NzY2MjAwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjE4OTc1MTI@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,772_AL_[1].jpg (1777x772, 113K)

Kek, faggot without a father lashing out

This is something people have a hard time understanding.
I watched a little girl accidently break a kittens neck and act like nothing happened

Unbirthing?

MJ's own lawyer admitted that Jordie Chandler's description of MJ's genitals were a match. This prompted MJ's team to settle the case for $20M.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZFKp_VgU30&feature=youtu.be&t=5194

>Pedo defenders eternally BTFO

Attached: goy bracelet.png (314x401, 211K)

Is it possible that Blanket is really the biological son of MJ? He looks a bit like young Michael there.

great heeheeposting

>shills actually believe this
Hey idiot, not only his drawings and descriptions were so inaccurate that THE PROSECUTION DIDN'T EVEN USED THEM AS EVIDENCE because of that.

Attached: 128847295627.jpg (380x300, 15K)

It's 2 hours of a guy talking about how Michael Jackson molested him, there's two guys it focuses on and as long as you don't have full blown autism you should be able to determine that they aren't lying.

Retard alert.

WRONG. THE PROSECUTION TRIED TO ADMIT THEM AS EVIDENCE IN THE 2005 TRIAL.

>el baño

Attached: 1401490182035.jpg (615x409, 74K)

And by then MJ's defense knew it was totally wrong so they had absolutely nothing to worry about.

WRONG AGAIN. It was MJ's defense who blocked it from being entered (on the supposed grounds that evidence from other boys was irrelevant to the one in this trial). Otherwise we'd have seen the drawings by now. If the photos vindicated Michael, why would the prosecution try to use them, and why would the defense block them? Use your head.

The Jackson Estate must have been absolutely seething the moment this documentary released