>SO BANE-

>AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT BANE - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHAOS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE CIA, WHO REPRESENTS ORDER, ROUGHLY SPEAKING. BUT CIA, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME THE CHAOS - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU BURNT. BUT CIA, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD ITS SO SAD - ITS LIKE YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY! YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF TAMING FIRE - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF CIA'S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO QUELL FIRE, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A BIG GUY IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Attached: 1553204228022.png (716x768, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1dD3LZx1SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4LqZdkkBDas
youtu.be/buD2RM0xChM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1467641794879.jpg (604x340, 51K)

Sneed

just gonna run to the restroom, can you guys look after my book till i get back?

Attached: 41Bsa0GNB5L.jpg (313x500, 27K)

this might be pasta, but its the first time i've seen it and it's fucking BASED

Attached: 1546753242082.png (551x414, 286K)

Im a Peterson fan and this was hilarious

Bucko?

Attached: billwilsoncia.jpg (716x768, 79K)

This is fucking hilarious OP
Top kek

Attached: 1553236863396.jpg (450x450, 38K)

>sO wHaT yOu'Re sAyInG iS, bane has a big dick

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>baneposting is dea-
Sneedfags btfo, very nice/10 op

itt: newfags

Attached: CIA Checks Em'.jpg (472x472, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F1dD3LZx1SQ

Attached: cia boomer.jpg (654x611, 66K)

lol that is a funny face

Why bother recording this if you don't sound anything like peterson?

If you listen to peterson for any amount of time its obvious he doesnt believe in any religion and his attempt to spin his rejection from a religious school as virtue signalling just highlights what he did to get famous anyway. They guy is a hack who saw the right moment to get in and sell a certain flavor of snake oil.

Having a fetish for dostoyevsky and ancient myths doesnt make you religious or spiritual

>being this new

>sO wHaT yOu'Re sAyInG iS
Back to Facebook, faggot

Sounds like you buckos need to wash your penis.

sounds like kermit the frog

Never read/heard anything by Peterson, where should I start?

His wife seems like a nice lady

Attached: 28490552-3E40-4064-8979-AC2F74EF8298.jpg (490x613, 109K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4LqZdkkBDas

listening to contrapoints gives me anxiety. her voice is unsettling

Hey leftypol

Not listening to this faggot:

youtu.be/buD2RM0xChM

this should do it

>her

Fuck, why am I getting a boner watching him

I not only read this in his voice, but mentally saw his mannerism and body language too.