What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: jtmyrtyqmcl21.png (1125x1125, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FouxYRtr3Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see no problem here

Unironically based af

their bodies their choice sweaty ;)

Once you get past the age of 25 as a man it should he illegal to date or have sex with anyone more than 5 years younger than you. Otherwise it just gets creepy after a while.

/ourguy/ forever and ever

His problem lies with women themselves. At this point he knows every woman will see his wealth and status, no woman will ever truly love him for him.
Thus this is his rebellion, fucking as many whores as possible, both to show them how their loyalties lie in money, and to show himself some modicum of control over his own sadness.

It’s only creepy if you’re ugly

roastie in my sights

Attached: 1549743278809.jpg (800x800, 107K)

LMFAO. I'm 26 this year and I'm still fucking 16s and 17s. Nobody thinks it's creepy.

Everyone is laughing at you behind your back. You're just too insecure to date a real mature woman.

jesus christ you old roasties are so insecure. you've had your time now fuck off

Attached: 1553169875974.jpg (960x960, 116K)

>mature
>woman
yeah okay

Was it really necessary to show that Leonardo ages 1 year at a time?

he knows the truth

yes

Imagine if your mother knew you were this toxic.

lol get laid femcel

Nah if it is brought up then everyone is jealous desu, except for the occasional male who would hate the hassle of having to deal with their immaturity but still wants to fuck them

women are seething so hard about this, meanwhile they're doing the same by rejecting manlets and ethnics

Attached: roast.png (1224x953, 307K)

No one is rejecting manlets or ethnics. Just have a good personality and be spontaneous. If you're not getting laid it's not the girls fault.

>that post-39 denial

youtu.be/FouxYRtr3Ok

am i gay? because i don't find any of them particularly attractive

i mean i wouldn't mind fucking them but there isn't really a true stunner amongst the girls he dates

Never thought I'd see a graph so perfectly demonstrate a woman's post-30 cope, as soon as they hit it they switch to men younger than them lmao. If women all preferred 20 year olds then MILFs would finally be satisfied (by me)

was this suppose to prove me wrong? Look through the comments. The girls all thought those guys were cute and endearing, even the ones who were rejected.

If there isn't atleast one, then yeah probably. Post a pic of a girl you'd say is your type

Attached: Camila Morrone.jpg (750x931, 171K)

>Men all voluntarily enter a competition where only 1 can win
>The woman narrows it down to 1
>This must mean all women will cheat on me
You're self inserting as a loser in your free time lmao

Based, I'm 30 now and I havent fucked a woman over 20.

Attached: celine-heathcliff-xlarge.jpg (766x1226, 86K)

Top lel

I'm sure it's also pretty difficult to even think about committing to a woman when he's probably had tons of married women offer to forget their vows just to suck his dick.

What the fuck is she holding?

Attached: D1028_46_144_1200.jpg (900x1200, 102K)

Old crones have no value. Leo is a smart man.

It's difficult to feel sorry for him but that must be a brutal blackpill to swallow.

Just be yourself guys you will finally get her after she gets all her holes used.

Attached: 20190322_111224.jpg (720x615, 191K)

Who thought this topic was important enough to justify creating that infographic?

Not like those women were chaste before, cheaters gonna cheat mate. But I see your point

As far as I understand before Bundchen he dated himself?

Do women understand how insulting and demeaning this is to her husband?

>no girls like a 33 year old
I guess I'll just take a day off

keep seething, christmas cakes
you will never know what it could have been like
NEVER
E
V
E
R

>fat ugly cow is salty she's not getting dicked

Yes, if you say something similar to this, she'll get pissed. But it's ultimately his responsibility to keep his woman in check, and if he can't then he chose to stay knowing he'd get disrespected

>women start losing their beauty at 25
>man with limitless options wants to date beautiful women
makes sense tbqh
seething

Year off*

She unironically thinks she's doing him a kindness by giving him a goddess like her.

Why did they say he refuses? That's a pretty quick judgment.

Roastie target locked.
Fire at all.

Based air gun pepe

Women age like milk except for salma hayek

I'm sure the cops would.

based

Attached: scnr04.jpg (600x900, 109K)

He's gay, this is just a charade

nor under

you're right. Only 20 year olds.

Having a great life and feeling guilty that he can't share it with all of us.

How do you do it tho? Most girls in that age think people over 22 are dinosaurs

Good timing.

Attached: 1538646271236.jpg (1040x510, 37K)

It's rather simple user, he's lying.

Anyone who uses smv is a virgin and their opinion on women and men is disregarded

They should rename this series to Asian Dating

Work at an elder care facility. Try volunteering at one.

What the fuck is SMV?

Sneed's meed & veed

fuck beat me to it

Super Male Vitality

leo must hate his mom or something.

Looks almost like a golf bag

What's about Giga Male Vitality? When does it peak?

Attached: 1546867933961.png (859x960, 327K)

>man's biological imperative is to find a fertile mate
>WTF THIS IS SEXIST!!!!!!

Evolutionary thing. You're attracted to younger grills because you know they're fit and healthy enough to birth your offspring. It's why their looks start to fade as they get older. That way you aren't wasting your seed on some hag who'll never have children because she's too old.
This doesn't really apply in the reverse because men don't have a shelf life for procreation the way women do. I know it makes roasties mad that they're less desirable as they age, but that's the way it is. At least now you know why they call everyone a pedophile if the grill is below, what, 25?
Roasties can't into logic and it makes them super butthurt when the only thing that men like about them (their looks) start to fade. A further problem with them being unable to logic is covered in Assemblywomen by Aristophanes. It explains a lot better than I can about how buttmad old hags get about hotter younger women. You should read it.

he sure did date a lot of jewish women

Jewessess are only hot when they’re young. Gotta fuck em then before they turn into old jewish hags.

Basic male biology. He has the riches to act upon it.

Kanye's next album

What is the problem?

Also why are the women not the problem, why does it have to be the man, the women are CHOOSING to be with him right cunts?

Yep, this is the roast

>scat

He doesnt

I never understood that either

>he's never heard of the "divide by 2 add 7" rule

Attached: 1450942497054.jpg (310x288, 51K)

It's better to lease than buy.

It’s a good rule, you must have had a based dad like me. He would also tell my mom “I’ll trade you in for two 25 year olds when you hit 50”

I don’t know if she doesn’t know or if she doesn’t care.

half your age + 6

Too old

t. Gramps

Real answer: Sexual Market Value

your dad is a sexist pig and your mother has no respect for herself to put up with that kind of misogyny. must feel good knowing you have both their shitty genes.

Lots of teens? Do they fuck you if you’re good looking enough because you look like you care about old people or something?

you can feel the cope emanating from this chart