Obviously the parents didn't do it, so what really happened to her? Who took her?

Obviously the parents didn't do it, so what really happened to her? Who took her?

Attached: dd-composite-maddie-404.jpg (750x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1322551/Girl-8-raped-to-order-on-the-internet.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cathedral
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Shannon_Matthews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rui_Pedro_Teixeira_Mendonça
joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/gerry-mccann-shocked-locals-by-playing.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever happened, she did not get a happy ending.

her parents gave her one too many sleeping pills so they could party with their boomer friends, she OD, they contacted 2 men to ditch her body

the end

Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times.

do you have to ask?

Nobody gets a happy ending, ever.

dey tooker

TSU raped her

based

Me

They threw her off the cliffs into the ocean

Pizzagate isn't literally real but the concept of Pizzagate is real. It's like the Bible. It didn't literally happen but it's still "real"

lots of people think this but according to the timeline mentioned in the show i dont think they would have had enough time to contact people to do it spontaneously
leaving aside the fact that i doubt the Mccanns just randomly have the phonenumbers of portugese hardcore criminals on hand.

Either she legit was taken by someone or the whole thing is arranged and the parents and their friends sold her.

>Pizzagate isn't literally real but the concept of Pizzagate is real. It's like the Bible. It didn't literally happen but it's still "real"

None of that is true.

I'm sure if they looked hard enough, they could find current pics of her. She probably just living in a rape-dungeon somewhere.

kinda similar to lindsay lohan

>It's like the Bible
holy mental gymnastics

>She probably just living in a rape-dungeon somewhere.
Yeah she could be absolutely everywhere. And maybe somebody grabbed her and dumped her well enough. Not every crime gets sold and not every person is found.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1322551/Girl-8-raped-to-order-on-the-internet.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cathedral

she is dead for sure, her weird eye is a dead giveway, if she was around she would've been found

>Obviously the parents didn't do it
Is this a totally unbiased opinion formed by the newest meme docu to blow cold cases wide open?

I'm not sure what your point is, none of that has to do with pizzagate. I hope you're not trying to make the embarrassing point that because pedo rings are real pizzagate is therefore real. Pizzagate refers to a specific conspiracy which was fake and false.

>Yo I heard Mike shot his mom!
>No he didn't dude!
>But some guys shoot their mom so I was right!

doubt
why would they sell her? only piss poor people like natives sell their kids, why would wealth portuguese people do it? and don't come with le satanic cult bullshit

There no way she was taken by kidnappers, way too convenient it was exactly the time her parents were away and after they gave her sleeping pills, and if she was taken in a hurry by criminals they would have left clues

the people who took her were in contact with the parents had full access of the room for all the time they wanted to clean up the clues

the only gap is, how did they contact people so fast?

debunked as in "we won't do any investigation but this is fake"

There's no evidence they even gave their kids drugs, and Calpol is comprable to Benadryl anyway. It would be incredibly easy for a kidnapper or group of kidnappers to monitor the parents going in and out of the apartment and learning that they would be away from the apartment at roughly 30-minute intervals. That is plenty of time to snatch a sleeping little girl from her unlocked apartment. Everything you posted was nonsense.

and not leave any evidence at all? no fucking way

Attached: EEF4F49A-1D9E-40A1-8E5F-BE67CB582666.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Several people had been in the room before police even got there and could have easily trampled over and destroyed evidence. Even had that not been the case, what evidence is there to leave? The apartment was unlocked so forced entry wasn't necessary. Gloves prevent a trail of fingerprints being left behind. It was probably a ridiculously simple job due to the parents' negligence.

The front door was not unlocked. The window was allegedly left open though

Nobody fucking knows! That's the whole point of the documentary. Nobody has any idea.

>Yea Forums - solving crimes

>cameras
>hair
>footprints

nigga if you fart in a room the government, if they really want, will know

Hm I wonder

Attached: scba4vwwx6gz.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

Not in portugal

it was the fucking parents, there is no case here, there is no other explanation except she was abducted by fucking aliens

Lol ok there butthurt child murdering anglo

The McCanns are connected to John and Tony Podesta via an elite network of human traffickers, who's primary focus is kidnapping children to use as blood and organ donors for experimental life extension procedures (rather than just sexual exploitation, as is often attested). At the time she went missing, the Podestas were staying just a few hundred meters away in a villa owned by former British MP and media personality Clement Freud, who invited them over many times.
Maddie was either traded to them or taken as collateral in order to further leverage Gerry McCann who is crucial to the overall operation as he is both familiar with the organization's workings and needed as a medical consultant, being one of the world's leading cardiologists.
There's other stuff, too, like the sanitization of the McCanns' CATS file by then CEOP chief Jim Gamble, the diplomatic pressure on Portugal to cover up evidence and dismiss detectives who might expose the truth (notably Goncalo Amaral) as well as the occasional 'mysteriously dead' third party investigator.
All of this is factually true and easily researchable, but the whole picture is a mystery that will never officially be solved, because the powers-that-be have too much stake in the game.
Otherwise, unless you're planning on starting a revolution and purging the corrupt elite by force, it's best not to care.
The world is darker than you know.

Attached: 1488466791585.jpg (500x359, 30K)

>Forensics are magic and cameras are everywhere.
Kek.

You're not very bright, are you?

Unironically, the jews.

What did the parents mean by this?

>"Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her" -page 129

Attached: 1551860780373.jpg (640x315, 77K)

Will you keep ignoring the fact that both sketches are from the same man?
Also, even if one or both of the Podestas had Madeleine at some point, they'd never be seen with her in public.

>cameras are everywhere.
yes they are

this is hilarious, there was already a full portuguese doccumentary about this that suggested the parents did it years ago, now kikeflix does and it suddenly gets attention?

It wasn't, you don't even bother to check the evidence.
The only fault they have in this is being negligent dumb fucks.

There is no case that will work against the parents either. You try the parents, they will be acquitted.

So there is no solid case against anyone that will work in court.

Not in 2007

>believing (((snopes)))

okay goy

"Horrible thoughts" user.

Anglos=jews

There I saved you years worth of revelations

The Netflix documentary defends the parents.

The Portuguese documentary is torn to shreds in the Netflix documentary.

I live out in the country, and no, no they aren't.
This wasn't a major city its a tourist town, and if you think they're wasting money to watch dads walk around in board shorts think again.

Look at the fucking source of the sketches, dumbfuck.

when will he be brought to justice

you're telling me kikeflix actually suggested that? the portuguese doccumentary was narrated by one of the investigators of the case, his final analisys was pretty much that the parents accidentaly drugged her then disposed of her body, now kikeflix suggests that her parents worked for (((them)))?

>yes they are

Not in the boondocks in Portugal 12 years ago.

>tfw live next to a government ran nuclear reactor with insane levels of security
>don't even have camera on lights in my town
lmao at this dude

The netflix documentary only throws shit on the table.
The side the documentary "takes" reflects to the chronology of what the public opinion was as more clues were shown.
They go for and against the parents, for and against Amaral and even suggest the involvement of the poor ruskie only to drop it 20 minutes later.

biliyin

It means Kate was sexually attracted to her daughter which is pretty based

yes goy look at the sources, of course the pedostas are innocent, fact checked

>the portuguese doccumentary was narrated by one of the investigators of the case,

That investigator was fired from his job for incompetence and then went on to make that documentary where he admits that he exaggerated some things. He admits it in the Netflix documentary. He blames the parents because the idea that they did it was his and he was so single minded about it that he failed to look into any other leads.

I've watched 6 of the 8 episodes on Netflix. I'm 95% sure the parents didn't do it. In fact, I feel stupid for ever having thought that they did it.

Think about it logically. Their behaviour just doesn't make sense if they did do it. If you accidentally killed your kid and hid her body, you'd probably not spend years and millions of pounds trying to focus attention and scrutiny on the case. You'd probably lay low and hope the authorities think it was some random pedo who snatched her. Thousands of kids go missing every year and you don't remember them, you'd probably hope that your kid goes the way of the vast majority of missing kids and people quickly forget about it.

As for who actually did it, I don't know. Probably a gang of local pedophiles that were scouting the resort.

Attached: 1551038330617.png (456x450, 48K)

She was abducted by aliens.
In about 9 years from now she'll appear in Portugal again, but barely older than when she left in 2017.

of course... you're telling me that a girl just disappeared in one of the smallest countries in the world without a single trace? portuguese people are brainlets when it comes to commiting crimes, 99% get caught, so I doubt some old shit bags just decided to kidnap her and do fuck knows what to her, the most plausible theory is the most obvious one, the parents fucked up, got rid of evidence, gained worldwide attention, pity and above all money.

No, by the end of the documentary all of the main talking heads that appeared in every episode said they no longer think the parents are involved.

The primary talking heads were the authors of the book it's based on - you see them early in the first episode, and they get the final word in the last episode - and both said they now think the parents are innocent.

I never said they're innocent, retard.
Just saying that they aren't as dumb as you to get caught with a hot potato like Madeleine in public.

I'm gonna bet that the vast majority of the people saying the parents did do it are also the same people saying Michael Jackson is innocent ie. conspiracy tards

THE PORTUGUESE REPORTER IS SO FUCKING PRETTY ITS NOT FAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>you're telling me that a girl just disappeared in one of the smallest countries in the world without a single trace?

It happens. And it happened again here.

It addresses the cameras in the documentary saying the only security camera footage they even had was found in a gas station after a woman claims she saw a little girl there that looked like Madeleine. Footprints and hair could all have been destroyed or accidentally removed by people going in and out of the room, and there are ways to prevent leaving that type of evidence anyway.

the whole thing is just one big fucking mystery and will never be solved, her body is probably gone by now and there will walways be that question at the back of peoples minds, "did the parents do it?" the whole thing is just fucked up, no point on dwelling about it anymore

>one of the smallest countries in the world

American education everyone.

>kid goes missing
>the only theory without massive flaws is abducted by aliens
>nobody thinks she was abducted by aliens
this is why they'll win

Maybe they know there is zero chance of getting caught? May as well get mega rich and have national sympathy for a decade

Yes, it's a safe bet to assume that Yea Forums is full of contrarians.

Uhhh, no. The Netflix documentary defends the parents without offering any new evidence. Amaral and his investigation and the original Portuguese documentary runs through all the facts of the investigation, all the evidence, and all the contradictions of the parents’ story. He wasn’t fired from his job but was taken off the investigation and the investigation was “archived” (essentially closed) due to political and media pressure brought on by the parents’ involvement with the media and Tony Blair. The parents worked so hard to muddy the waters it was suspicious in and of itself.

they are hiding in plain sight, in my country there was a similar case, The Nardoni case, a little girl falls down to her death from her apartment , dad calls the police, says thief busted in the apartment, the girl resisted and so they killed her by throwing her out of the window

days pass, turns out there are security camera footage of dad and stepmother arguing with the girl in a supermarket, blood is found in the car, footprint found in the girls bed, turns out dad thought he had killed the girl so he threw her out of the windown
worst thing is, the police found out she was actually alive when she was falling down

Attached: 519NgLNL5iL.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Not even the McCanns are stupid enough to risk that

based

What? If you murdered your kid and lied about it of course you are going to amplify anything that helps your cause. They are probably shitting their pants to this day that the public will find out. Why do you think they have a PR manager?

Portugal isn't one of the smallest, but don't suggest it has a sizeable land.

How can they know for sure that there is zero chance they get caught?

>have national sympathy for a decade

Most people hate them because other missing kids don't get as much attention. And there's a whole weird subculture on the internet that think they are evil satanic pedo murderers .

nice pic related

Amaral was tried and convicted of perjury in the Joana Cipriano case because he tried to cover up the fact that the cops in his department beat the mother senseless until she confessed. He is not a trustworthy source of information, and even admitted his own documentary on the McCann case wasn't entirely accurate.

And let's not forget that Amaral was also involved in a similar case also blaming the mother for a missing child.
I think that guy had a shitty mother desu.

pic?

>kid vanishes
>ZERO material evidence
>no traces of entry into apartment
yeah its always the parents, teleporting pedophile theory doesnt really hold

is this real? wtf

lol

Attached: lol.gif (320x240, 147K)

So he’s a good boss who covered up for his cops who beat up a woman who was indeed guilty but was being a lying bitch.

>Obviously the fat weeb hates facts
lol

honestly who gives a fuck

A lot of people.
It's better than arguing about box office all day.

Amaral has zero credibility.

the crime scene had been contaminated by dozens of people looking before the "real" portugese csi type cops showed up late
and it still doesnt explain the multiple witnesses seeing a man carrying a child

I don't give a FLYING FUCK, millions of children got butchered, abused, killed, raped, taped and recorded for pedos, how is this one special? She's fucking not and I don't give a fuck, millions got kidnapped, raped and butchered and they are being raped every day, nothing we can do about it and it's best to not think about these things as there's literally nothing you can do. I don't give a fuck.

If the parents were behind it why did they start a massive media campaign about it? You'd think they would want the investigation to be over quickly and Madeleine forgotten.

>Expecting materiel evidence in a case where the window and door were left open, and the incompetent police took hours to get to a scene that was rummages through by people looking for her.
They didn't even collect samples until months later.

why would the podestas ever be seen in public with her instead of getting henchmen to do everything? It makes no sense. And im not saying all this pedophile shit isnt real, im sure its all true.

Michael Jackson is guilty as fuck and so are the parents. They fucked up and got rid of her, and took the opportunity to make some cash.

The virgin random ugly abductee vs the Chadleine mcMann

user we would never

Attached: fucking aliens man.jpg (640x480, 37K)

olá macaco

>facts

What facts? That there is zero evidence for pedophile abduction, whil the parents are known to be negligent?

Everyone who wants to see anglos be exposed for the slimy degenerates they are do.

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

she's a cute blonde white girl what the fuck is wrong with YOU shitskin

>the police was too slow and lazy and dumb
based mccan PR expert, its a good play, only the window was left open and couldnt be opened from the outside
the only two valid theories are:
1. she wandered off from the apartment and either died or was abducted outside
2. they killed her and covered it up

They can't. Because then people would start asking nasty questions. They have to pretend to keep looking.

youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE

Yeah. They also don't fit the profile of the sort of lowlife con artist type that would try to do this for money, like the Shannon Matthews case. McCann's parents were both successful doctors with a happy life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Shannon_Matthews

Attached: typical northerners.jpg (590x350, 54K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-01-27-11h53m15s170-860x507.jpg (860x507, 48K)

>What facts? That there is zero evidence for pedophile abduction
are you mentally retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rui_Pedro_Teixeira_Mendonça

there's a known history of Portugese children being kidnapped and raped, murdered etc. for pedos on intenet, fucking retard

so you admit youre a fat weeb eh

Just say you want your privacy and the police to be able to work in peace. Instead they went on a worldwide tour to raise awareness.

>Portugese children

It's real easy to kidnap a kid in rural Europe. Nobody is going to take a white kid that would stand out like crazy from a busy tourist resort, you mong.

I'm actually from /fit/, so enjoy your projecting fatty.

You're complaining about PR while taking the line from the totally trust-able and not at all corrupt police that got sacked after bungling the case.

>there was one kid kidnapped 20 years ago in the same country this means all disappearances are kidnappings from now on

While I enjoy the Alberto Barbosa meme, the portuguese are not actually black

Attached: image3.jpg (900x948, 143K)

because they dont want the police to work in peace, they cant afford it because the investigation inevitably ends with them, their move (as strategised by the PR firm they hired) is to put so much external pressure on the police that they cant investigate effectively

He

>coming from /fit/ proves you're not fat

Attached: 1404052224385.jpg (500x432, 86K)

>Maddie's blood in the closet and the trunk of the rental car

Yeah, the parents totally didnt do it.

Also i saw Gerry like 2 years ago in a shopping mall in Lisbon, why the fuck would he come back to a place where everyone thinks he did it? I'll tell you why, because he's a psycho and doesnt give a fuck.

There's a girl in my work who's uneducated and doesn't watch documentaries unless it's the flavour of the month one. She shares memes about the parents kidnapping her.

That's an example of you.

Any sane adult who watches this documentary and can go in blind aka you don't read the Sun can obviously see the parents had nothing to do with it.

The most fascinating part is how all the media turned on them and how everyone believed them. I was 20 at the time and too busy at uni to pay attention but even I remember thinking it was the parents just through osmosis. It's insane to learn how fucked they got based on zero evidence.

They fucking mention in the documentary that there was a known pedophile breaking into the houses of British families in Portugal and raping the little girls. It is not at all inconceivable to think that person or similar persons could have kidnapped Madeleine. There are so many brits in that area with kids like Madeleine it wouldn't stand out at all.

Shut it you nonce the mother did it

There’s an even more known history of Brits and pedo rings and child neglect so you know, kys racist anglo

>sacked after bungling the case
nah, what actually happened is the British foreign office lent on the Portuguese government at which point the officers in charge of the case were told to either get a concrete lead or be fired, their only way of solving it was that the parents did it (because thats what fucking happened) and so they were fired

That isn't what happened at all.

They didn't have a PR firm at the start. And as a police officer said in the documentary, because of the political and media pressure they've spent 90% of their resources on this one case while the rest of the missing children in the country get the remaining 10%

dont be stupid she's way too hot to be a killer

Attached: 5635375.jpg (1198x1000, 305K)

dayyylmaoete this

Attached: 1487862343535_0.jpg (1024x768, 182K)

Her blood wasn't actually there though, the retarded mutt just barks if it smells blood, but no one could actually FIND any blood you moron.

They did find blood. You are stating incorrect information. 15/17 alleles found in the samples were from Madeline McCann or one of her relatives. The tests at the lab weren’t even completed to narrow it down before the Times publication released an article stating the blood was proven to not be Madeline’s and the politics again pressured the lab to keep its results inconclusive and not conduct further tests. They literally spread fake news before the test results were given as a way to damage control.

yeah those 100% accurate dogs are so dumb haha, and it was probably just a different corpse that was stored in the cupboards anyway

>it was the dog the whole time

The blood is inconclusive and thus not evidence you fucking dipshit. Why and how would Madeleine's blood be found in a car they rented a month after she went missing? You think they kept their daughter stuffed in the apartment fridge for a month while the police did an investigation? Get real.

>100% accurate dogs
If those dogs were so accurate why couldn't they find the body?

The owner/trainer of the dogs himself stated in the documentary that the dogs should not be used to provide concrete evidence but only to provide leads for the investigators to follow up on.

what?
how could the blood be proven to be maddies before the tests at the lab were done?

The Podestas.

Parents drugged the kid to stay quiet, kid fell out of the window, broke her neck, parents did not want to take responsibility and killer her
The fact people think some pedo just randomly entered into an apartman to stole a kid is just fucking unbelievable. doctors fuck their kids up with drugs all the time

obviously you cant convict someone on the basis of a dog barking
but those dogs arent alerting at random shit all the time, if they alert at the place where a body could have been stored in a place where someone apparently vanished from existence its pretty fucking likely they're correct

Then why did they go on a PR campaign which is still ongoing to this day instead of just leaving it the fuck alone and letting the cops go on wilde goose chases? And do you expect me to believe that their 7 friends who were on the trip with them were in on it too? Because that's the only way that theory holds any water.

>parents drugged the kid
>drugged up kid somehow climbs out of window
kek
i love how the "parents drugged her"-guys alternately have the parents fuck up the dosage so much maddie just flat out ODs or fuck up the on the other end to where maddie is basically hopping around on LSD or some shit despite both parents being vaguely medicinally inclined

They were done and they found that they belonged to the McCann’s it just wasn’t conclusive on which one of them. Learn to read.

Here's what actually happened:

>parents and rest of tapas friends are all doctors
>they would spend most of the day babysitting your kids, couldn't hang out with friends
>they decided to sedate their kids at night so they could hang out at night
>they did that for several days
>left doors unlocked because they knew the kids will never wander off
>abductor stalking the resort noticed their practice
>snatch the kid from the apartment closest to be road (fastest escape)
>kate immediately said maddie was taken because she knew maddie was sedated and couldn't have wandered off
>police shows up, they decided to omit the sedation part
>media attention blows up, now it snowballed into a huge lie
>revise your timelines and testimony with tapas friends, making them look suspicious as fuck

also

>be robert murat
>enjoy some porn/loli/gore in private whatever deviant shit but was just a normal dude in real life
>heard kid missing, genuinely wanted to help
>delete his files and also call sergey to wipe his HD on sergey's end
>sergey was a tech wiz (probably browses Yea Forums) so he understood his request and that internet/cache is full of porn anyway and helped him
>made them look suspicious as fuck but they are both innocent

>parents usually drug the kids so they can go out
>one night the dose isn't right
>kid probably woke up dizzy, managed to get out of bed, fall, hit with the head near the window and bleed out
>parent arrive hours later, see the corpse
>know they are in big trouble
>dispose of the corpse
>police start the investigation as a kidnapping
>quickly realize something is wrong
>dogs smell cadaver near the window and in their car trunk
>residues of blood found near the window
>huge media wave is summoned to the case, parents are given huge press time
>parents are clearly well connected and influencial
>every chief investigator that dares to say that was a strange covered up murder is sent away from the case, some are sued by the parents

Imagine still believe the parents are innocent

Attached: 40E758083C9C49FE871C505539F2B2D2.jpg (380x373, 51K)

The dog found "blood"
The area was then swiped and the samples tested
The samples themselves were not blood, just fibers from the area sniffed
The samples were found to match Madeline McCann or relatives
This meant that it could be skin/hair/whatever from any of the five McCanns

It means nothing

>i dont understand how drugs work
drugging children is very difficult because of their size, dosages have to be absolutely exact or you either OD them or else they are underdosed - doctors also are not fucking magic, most are honestly fucking clueless beyond their singular area of specialty but think they're gods for some fucking reason, the point being that one of them (probably the father) thinks he can drug his kid by smashing up tablets and gets the dosages wrong

Yes that idea is well covered in the documentary. The problem is that it is literally impossible to prove.

The documentary made mention of the fact that the drug they used for their kids was commonly used by parents to help their children sleep.

Were no taking about something unusual and delicate here user.

I find it hard to believe an anesthetist would fuck up on doses when it comes to sleeping pills let alone actually drug their kids.
Also why did they wait at least 25 days to move the body?

>politics again pressured the lab to keep its results inconclusive and not conduct further tests
seriously?
the lab was forced to NOT do further tests on the blood?
that seems either like something completely made up or like the most damning piece of indicative evidence against the parents i can think of

Explain the following:

1: Why didn't the dog alert near the window of the bedroom, if she bled out there?
2: Where did the parents keep the body for 20+ days between the disappearance and rental of the car, with media, their friends, GNR and JR going through their apartments and keeping an eye on them at all times?

A refrigerator!!!

They used UV light to find the splatter as well. It was blood.

It would have been proved back when it happened, but it was literally impossible to blame the parents.
This was a diplomatic/politic problem

Either they are criminal masterminds who sold their kid to pedos and planned all of this to make even more money or somebody really did snatch their kid.

Yeah well the entire investigation is chock full of this kind of shit where every potential lead got nipped in the bud by a combination of media and politics. If you aren’t suspicious of the parents’ denfence strategy you aren’t paying attention.

>the drug they used
how would you possibly know this? did they do a postmortem on madeline?
see if i was drugging my kids first thing i would do is pretend i was using some shitty over the counter kids stuff that doesnt really work

is there even any way for the mccanns to not look guilty as fuck by pressuring the lab to not do tests?

But the tested samples, which was the one connected to the McCanns, were not blood samples.

UV lights also illuminate hair, oils, skin particles and saliva, among others, especially when the JR claimed it was a "trace amount".

The parents were one of the first people under suspicion as per usual. They said over and over it was likely someone close to the girl. Publicly they didn't want to appear too harsh on the parents, but privatety the police always suspected them and were investigating them from the outset. There was just never any way to connect the dots.

It happens sometimes.
Anesthesia is really easy to fuck up.

1: I didn't say it was in the bedroom. I said she woke up and then slammed her head. It was found in the living room, not the bed.
2: They might have disposed of the body before. There was something happening in the church, that had sewers going to the ocean. Also, those same sewers were clogged during investigation. Also, the priest says he knows something that haunts him but he can't say it

>No proof they drug their kids
>This theory requires that the 7 friends they were on vacation with be in on the plot
>No easy way to dispose of the body
>No evidence the parents are well-connected or influential
>No reason for the parents to go on a PR campaign for years and thus drawing attention to themselves

They mentioned the drugs they gave their kids. Three kids were there. Only one went missing. The parents mentioned the fact that they used a certain sleep aid like a lot of parents do.

>Anesthesia is really easy to fuck up.
Not if your a fucking trained professional retard.

Then why didn't both dogs alert to the kitchen?

>There was something happening in the church, that had sewers going to the ocean. Also, those same sewers were clogged during investigation.

So you're saying - before all the media attention and the priest becoming acquainted with the McCanns - somehow the priest just let two strangers dump a body of a dead girl at his church?

Attached: file.png (600x552, 645K)

>they said so its true!
based and tabloid pilled

>No reason for the parents to go on a PR campaign for years and thus drawing attention to themselves

Brainlet psychological insight buddy. This is exactly what someone with who has lied and needs to keep the lie going would do.

Well there werent any other drugs found. They had the sleep aid they gave their kids. Are you suggesting then that there is some other mysterious drug involved that they only gave to Madeliene and which caused her to OD? There's no evidence whatsoever to suggest that even remotely.

Oh ok thanks, Freud. You said it so it must be true

Doctors never fucked up anesthesia on a patient in your country?

>Then why didn't both dogs alert to the kitchen?

I was being sarcastic. For the Portugese a refrigerator was the answer to everything.

joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/gerry-mccann-shocked-locals-by-playing.html?m=1
they did it

this just makes it seem like a hilarious weekend at bernies type of situation with the maccanns hiding the body behind the sofa, then when the police isnt looking quickly bringing it to the wardrobe
finally, realising there are policemen all around them they just toss the body outside in the flower bed
comically sleepy portugese cops remain oblivious

Sure, but not often, my own mother's an anesthetist, I'd know.

you mean the drug they used to drug maddy vanished? fuck how could that be possible, i guess you're right, i mean how could a small bottle of pills possibly just disappear, god damn that so mysterious, maybe it was aliens or something? shit thats all i can think of

Oh man why didnt the prosecutors have a link to this blog??? If only they had this crucial inculpatory evidence, then the McCanns would already be in prison.

They didn't fuck it up often either. Just once

But theres a requirement when your prosecuting a case - evidence. There is no evidence that they ever had any other drugs, that they ever carried other drugs or purchased other drugs, and that the drugs were later discarded, etc. There is no evidence at all for this line of investigation. You might as well suggest that they slit her throat with a sword or ran over her with a tractor.

They did have all this info. That's when the Scotland Yard decided to butt in.
Also, their vacation friend Robert Murat was outed as a pedophile.

of course there is no evidence, the police were precluded form investigating the mccans in anyway
if i was on a jury i would probably not find enough evidence to convict, but doesnt change the fact i think they did it

If they were so successful then why didnt they hire a babysitter instead of giving their girl an overdose of sleeping pills? Short notice?

it was a late notice swinging session
ironically if the tabloids had known about the swinging the mccans would have been fucking done, SICK PERVERTS LEAVE KIDS ALONE TO DIE would have been the sun's frontpage

Yeah that's fine you can think whatever you want. I think Bruce Spingsteen did it.

The point of a case is having enough evidence to convict and there simply isnt enough here. They wouldn't even know what to charge the parents with. It cant be murder since they don't have a body nor the type of blood evidence required to suggest that Madeliene McCann is deceased.

As it stands authorities cannot say whether Madeliene is even dead or alive. They dont know.

anglo media is covering up for the parents, because they had friends in the industry. now its mainstream to blame the police and not the negligent parents who drugged their kids to get wasted.

Maddie is dead. there is no way she is alive and someone didn't see her or, had she scaped, didn't go out to reach her parents. If she were to still be captive, her "price" would be low compared to other kids. And there was no kidnapping call to ask for money. She is dead, now we have to find who did it.

wtf is pizzagate?

anybody know if the waiters at the tapas restaurant backed up the story?

we are reaching newfag levels that shouldn't be posible.

She's got the same rare condition as I think it's Rockefeller, one of her eye pupils show it. Maybe needed for medical testing/ use.

Gas all pedophiles.

That is all.

>Kidnapped by local nonce that had been shadowing her for a few days
>Rapes her
>Panics when he sees all the attention she's getting in the media
>Kills her and dumps her body in the ocean or burys it in the middle of nowhere

As far as theories go it's not the most far reaching but it's the most likely

Probably a sex ring.

Just finished episode two. Fuck me the press are absolute scum, they just straight up accused a man of being a nonce because he looked a bit shifty. Feel bad for the Russian lad as well, the interviewer trying to stitch him up with the porn question made my blood boil.

aehoooooooooooooooooooooooo

There was that 10 minute call on the night of the disappearance that neither man remembered. It's somewhat suspicious

Podesta got a happy ending that’s for sure.

This seems like the most realistic scenario. I mean the parents literally left 3 little kids at their home for hours. they were irresponsible as fuck
People like to think doctors are some above human creatures who never do anything wrong but thats just false. Michael Jackson's doc literally prescribed him Propofol. something doctors use before surgeries. just think about. prescribing something like that for a person to use it at home. its common sense eventually something will go wrong. like even a 5 year old could tell you that.

People make huge mistakes regardless of their intelligence and education. They probably fucked the girl up somehow

fucking kek

What movie ?

He took the fall you anglo cunt and that woman helped kill her own daughter only cause he saw her having sex with her brother(the girl's uncle).

YA

Should I watch this? I feel like it will be a shitty version of abducted in plain sight.

Does anything unexpect happens? like the father giving a handjob to the abductor?

Attached: netflix.jpg (318x159, 12K)

>kid probably woke up dizzy, managed to get out of bed, fall, hit with the head near the window and bleed out

You know when you see toddlers and things with bumps on their head? That's not just because they keep running into things, but because they keep falling over and banging their head. If you're a bong then there's no doubt you've heard of muh one punch killers. If you haven't it's when someone is punched and then dies from banging their head on the ground. The reason this seems to effect taller people is because, unironically, they have a further distance to fall. It doesn't happen to manlets for the same reason toddlers don't die when they're learning to walk.
My point is, unless she was on a fucking stepladder, there's no way she could have fallen from a sufficient enough height to have banged her head and bled out.
But drugging a grill so she can be molested only for the molestation to go too far or for the drug dose to be too high? Sure, why the fuck not? It's not as though they're your average run of the mill mom and pop is it.

tl;dr you're right, the parents aren't innocent and it probably was an accident. Just not in the way that you think it was.

They didn't, they said the time frames of the McCanns and their friends checking up on their kids were all wrong.

>Several witnesses reported men collecting for charity. On 20 April, four hundred yards from apartment 5A, a bedraggled-looking man asked a tourist in her holiday apartment for money for an orphanage in nearby Espiche. She described him as pushy and intimidating, and said he made her feel uncomfortable. Apparently there were no orphanages or similar institutions in or near Espiche at that time.[113] On the afternoon of 25 or 26 April, the tourist who rented apartment 5A before the McCanns encountered a man on his balcony who had entered via the steps from the street.[114] Polite and clean-shaven, the visitor asked for money for an orphanage.[115] On the day of the disappearance, 3 May, there were four charity collections by two men in the streets around 5A.[114] At 4 pm two black-haired men approached a British homeowner looking for funds for a hostel or hospice in or near Espiche, and at 5 pm two men approached another British tourist with a similar story.[116]

>In the late afternoon of 3 May, the niece of the woman who lived directly above the McCanns was sitting on her aunt's balcony, when she saw a man leave through the gate below, as though he had come out of a ground-floor apartment. What caught her attention was that he looked around before shutting the gate quietly, with both hands.[119] At 14:30 two blonde-haired men were seen on the balcony of 5C, an empty apartment two doors from 5A. At 16:00–17:00 a blonde-haired man was seen near 5A. At 18:00 the same or another blonde-haired man was seen in the stairwell of the McCanns' block. At 23:00, after the disappearance, two blonde-haired men were seen in a nearby street speaking in raised voices. When they realized they had been noticed, they reportedly lowered their voices and walked away.[120]
These seem like somewhat important clues but the documentary doesn't mention them. Seems like the film makers want you to suspect the McCanns at first so they leave details out

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 249K)

You know how anestheticians do their jobs, right? They literally sit in front of multiple machines indicating life signs and may, or may not make adjustments to your dosage during your surgery based on those readings. Those parents just drugged their kids and left.

They mention both of these incidents in the documentary

It's not known if they had given something to their kids to get them to sleep and anyway I think there is a difference in dosage in knocking someone out so you can perform painful surgery on them and getting a 4-year-old, who has been playing outside the whole day, to sleep.

>there is a difference in dosage in knocking someone out so you can perform painful surgery on them and getting a 4-year-old, who has been playing outside the whole day, to sleep.
The dosage and drugs used would be different but the purpose is the same: keep someone asleep. No doctor can guarantee you that you will sleep for X hours if you take sleeping pill Y. There are too many factors to account for to make such assumptions.

Mexican Drug Cartel

>in Portugal

Portugal is the Mexico of South America

of europe* you dope

user, Portugal could be on the moon and it would be the Mexico of South America.

I'm confused

>tfw True Detective season 3 killed all elaborate conspiracies for me

The parents are behind it and it'll never be solved

Go and watch The Prestige
There is a scene where an old crippled china man is doing a magic trick where he magically appears a fishbowl with a goldfish, now the secret of the trick was that he had the fishbowl in between his legs and in order to do that he had to appear as a cripple, he had to sacrifice his life to perform the prestige.
Similarly the Mcanns are doing this to appear innocent and this is their trick.

Pretty white girls are the world's greatest treasure. Its why the jews want them BLACKED and the Portuguese want them KIDNAPPED.

>That time normies started saying she was the porn star with the same name
bunch of sick bastards

Attached: TSU6.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Innocence signaling
Yes that is exactly what they would do if they were innocent and didn't feel the need to innocence signal.

With that kind of attitude be prepared for the world to prove you wrong as karma. It’s already happening and you’re crying about it.

13 years is more than normal

The specific stupid theories are easily debunked but the rich and powerful do mastermind the sex trafficking rings of the world and they do fuck kids.

This is unironically the most likely case.

yo there is a picture
I didn't save it. That's a fuck up on my part
but look around I think you can find it.

Honestly I've been thinking of all this. Just looking at the leaked Snowden documents, what they were capable of doing 10 years ago..finding exploits fucking years before anyone else found them and all that. I'm pretty sure if the government really wanted, they could stop the contribution of drugs and human trafficing in the entire country.
For drugs I understand, its like a balance, letting people feel better, enjoy life more. But what about human trafficing? sex trafficing? why dont they try to stop that?

Please never try to argue or come up with analogies again.

I'm Portuguese and after seeing the doc I thought Gonçalo Amaral was a piece of shit actually. What about Joana Cipriano case where it seems like they gave money to the parents to shut them up and beat the mother? That's incrimination by Gonçalo Amaral and the PJ.

They didn't do it. We do know they were rubbing corpses over her toys, their own clothes, the hotel apartment and the car but yeah, they didn't do it.

>this entire thread

This is what happens when the plebstream media publicizes memes and conservatards think that because we tell nigger jokes that this entire website must be for them.

Fuck you all.

I was here before at the very barest minimum 99% of you and you have ruined my favorite place on the internet.

i feel for moot. He got outta dodge right at the right moment.

Worked

Podesta. Duh.

Hi, JIDF. How's the night shift going?

unironically this

If it was about medical shit rather than pedo shit why kidnap rich white girls? Why not kidnap africans or ME kids? They could steal thousands and no one would know or care.

Pizzagate is literally a Yea Forumstard created meme

keyword pizza?

you mean like... Cheese Pizza? CP? Captain Piccard? Finger box? Sink Pics?

Seriously if you did not immediately recognize this as a 4channarian you are either a full blown, 100%, own it, newfag to the core, summerfag4life, post 2006 baby, 18yearoldb&....

Or you are a knowingly being stupid.

>man seeing carrying a child
>no evidence

ebin

>Who took her?
Candlejack

I'm not going to end my post abruptly with a hyphen in the middle of a word because this is one of the all-time stupidest memes.

Forget it, jew. I've been here since the Zyzz days. You ain't fooling me.

You're not supposed to use a hyphen when you candlejack post newf

well.. then... wait for it...

GB2stormfront with mr. Alm.

>t. chapotraphouse tourist

Attached: E288657D-8575-4E14-8C13-2B984E828ACC.jpg (1050x741, 142K)

I've never been to stormfront, jew.

>Zyzz
>2011

holy fuck you just admitted you are an astounding newfag.

Let me bring you back and remind you:

>2011
>(not) Storing your newfaggotry in the fridge

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Wow, it’s like I’m on reddit.

You would have known what that meant if you were not such an amazing summerchild with flowers in their ears.

Please don't be delusional enough to think that 2011, which puts you at about the 35th or 40th national news media covered notable event from Yea Forums means that you are even remotely in the category of "not a full blown newfag who came in because some meme or hoax hit the news"

Who knows man, and honestly who cares by now. Why would netflix even bring this shit uo agaib.
I'm not a bong, im Portuguese.
There are lots of unexplained stuff to be said in that documentary, and I bet most won't be touched.
Something happened inside that house, and the parents are involved. That much is 100% clear.
It's no coincidence that almost every British or Portuguese blame the parents and find them guilty of something. That never happens, everyone is always on the side of the parents

The amazing thing is that I was literally a janitor on this damn board when you were first just barely getting on this website as a whole.

Based american

>Yea Forums
>still relevant in any way

Yea Forums is even more plebbit than plebbit now. In fact it has been for about 8 years at the very, very least. Stop larping like you know what you're talking about and take your stupid

fucking

mongy

plebbit

spacing

back to your shithole.
Jews are not welcome here etc.

>Something happened inside that house, and the parents are involved. That much is 100% clear.
>It's no coincidence that almost every British or Portuguese blame the parents and find them guilty of something. That never happens, everyone is always on the side of the parents

Attached: 1508968071527.jpg (530x611, 35K)

sink pics and finger boxes, CP tiem predates literally every person posting in this thread being capable of standing upright and recording memories in their own brains.

We are talking about 2005 here, or earlier.

messin with football, an heros, facebook spamming, pools closed, etc.
Old days when things were easier and simpler.

Knowyourmeme was years away and ED only had articles about IRC and LJ drama.

Oldfag shit. Shit you would not know about because you are *literally* too young to know.

Literally if you are not in your MID 30s you would not know.

I know what it means, you stupid kike. I just don't go there.

This guy did it 100%.

Attached: Robert-Murat-today-in-Praia-de-Luz-537588.jpg (590x350, 34K)

>H-He looks a bit weird!

law of physics:

1) if you are an oldfag you either came to Yea Forums to Yea Forums (the most likely) or you are a full blown weeb who came here to post on anime boards.

2) you are a newfag who heard about specific boards LOOONGGGG after Yea Forums was already old from reddit or whatever other shithole NORP corner of the internet

People who came in the summer of 2007 and 2008 are newfags. The people who flooded this website in droves during the anonymous era are abject newfags. Those predate you by 3 fucking years. What does that make you buddy?

>inb4 200000 Belgians marching in the streets

Dude...I came here in 2015 can you please just calm the fuck down?

*2005 I mean

>pretending he made a typo
>1 and 0 are opposite ends of the keyboard
>now hes gonna claim hes a numpad user
>something even more egregious than being a newfag

That wasn't me dude lol

I have been here for almost 10 years. You shouldn't be in Yea Forums at 40.

Why everyone forgets about the sniffer dogs? Those doggos have never failed to sniff dead bodies and it is the only indication that something is off about all the case. Period.

>For drugs I understand, its like a balance, letting people feel better, enjoy life more

*Letting the NPC slaves stay functional good wagies

we already called the dogs old nigger mutts in the thread

Yeah, i've read trought half the garbage in the thread without seeing a mention before jumping in.

There is a youtube documentary about the entire timeline before the kidnapping...give it a go. I dont belive the family would have been able to put up that kind of scene...unless maddie died a couple of days before the "kidnapping" of course

Because anglos are on damage control 24/7 whenever it comes to this case. No matter what parents are innocent and it's those evil olive skinned folks in the south.

Go to bed kate
Even if the parents didn't do it (they did) they are absolutely culpable.
Also the publicity about the case and length of investigation (STILL ONGOING) if she wasn't dead on the night she is for sure dead now. Too much liability with that publicity.

I never understood why this particular story got so famous all over the world when there are literally hundreds of cases like that. Child abduction isn't anything new, I don't get why this one is so special.

The owner/trainer of the dog says in the documentary that the dogs are not infallible and not meant to be used as evidence, only as a means of unearthing leads for the investigators to follow.

Parents literally pump money into it for their kabuki theatre. And celebrities/media personalities give them money in support of the "search".

>Karen Matthews was released in April 2012 after serving half her sentence.[56] Donovan had already been released.[38] Karen Matthews was given a new name for use in public, although authorities did not consider her mentally capable of maintaining a completely new identity and she will retain her real name for engagement with officials.[57]
lol

True, there is no evidence and there never will be, but is enough clues to say that something aint right. Unless they can prove that a sniffer dog can sniff cadaver smell literally anywhere, which is not the case.

>Who took her?
I did.
>so what really happened to her?
We got married.

I bet they were swingers. I bet they were into all kinds of kinky shit

Attached: kate-and-gerry-mccann-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 131K)

It was Antonio Angles!
Just fucking research it, why nobody talk about it anymore? There's ZERO information online, they fucking remove it all since 2007!

Search hard enough and you can find her pics, pretty much an animal by now, barely speaks Czech

that cant be right

>Search hard enough and you can find her pics
Right
>pretty much an animal by now, barely speaks Czech
Wrong

so youre saying she is being kept in a czech pedo dungeon.

You don't have to believe me

Kind of, but it's more of a series of apartments, houses and whorehouses

If it was a working class family the parents would of been arrested for negligence and the other kids taken away. Even if they didnt did it they left there kids alone in a foreign country so they can do there orgy

Attached: 1537536634042.png (579x536, 86K)

>You don't have to believe me
I KNOW for a facr you're larping
Lurk more and maybe you'll stop larping
Just be careful

That sounds completely unbelievable and if it was that easy to find pics on her, don't you think cops would have found her by now.

Hey goyim. What's going on in this thread?

Attached: pedo podesta, typical democrat monster.png (747x521, 511K)

You do understand that there are so many places in the world where police arent really police or have no authority over mafia/elite?

Parents neglected her. Returned to find her dead. Made up cover story to avoid jail.

Why would we abduct a female human child? Aliens are a fucking stupid theory.

Parents killed her by accident

>we
GET OUT GREEN MAN

Attached: D2RsNb_WwAASLRd.jpg (319x319, 11K)

Kidnapped and sold off into the child sex slave trade in the middle east. She became some filthy arabs fucktoy.

It is. I'd marry her

>I bet they were into all kinds of kinky shit
What do you mean? It's common knowledge.

She was snatched, probably with intention to be sold into child sex marketing.

Gang spooked with the massive international attention, and her very distinct eye pupil.

She's dead, thrown in a cement mixer somewhere.

Parents are negligent in not staying with them through the night, that's the only blame they hold.

Attached: 1502469726324.jpg (247x266, 7K)

>GREEN MAN BAD

End of Threadly reminder

Attached: podestas.jpg (511x487, 47K)

I don't get it. Why would anyone find pride in being on this shithole longer than others? If you're older than 25 and STILL uses Yea Forums, you should just kys immediately.

Someone has to stay behind and document everything.

>they would spend most of the day babysitting your kids, couldn't hang out with friends
This not true, the resort had a children's club and nannies just so the parents wouldn't have to babysit them all the time

This guy understands

Ancient aliens.

user, i felt like shit after watching this. I am a piece of shit, but somehow i felt worse. Its just a giant fucking mess. Its almost unbelievable that shit really happened. I think its fake.

dam shes sexy

I used advanced age-progression software to determine what madeline mccann looks like today. if you see anyone who looks like the woman in pic related, please contact your local constabulary.

Attached: typical english woman.jpg (1000x726, 131K)