Why did the word Obtuse piss off the warden so much?

Why did the word Obtuse piss off the warden so much?

Attached: download (19).jpg (277x182, 7K)

Because he had never been called that before, was taken aback and felt insulted because a more intelligent man who he deemed beneath him was right and he knew it.

Because an inmate was talking down to him

He didn’t say “obtuse” he said “Ahb Toose”. did you even watch the movie?

>watching a movie with niggers in it

Same way "incel" and "cuck" trigger people.

Sometimes the truth hurts

So just who was Ahb Toose? The Warden's alter ego? Was he mad about Andy figured out his secret?

Why was Red black when in the book he’s Irish?

Literally makes no difference to the story as there's not one mention of his color.

irish aren 't white

>comparing race to nationality

Brainlet

Because based black man in a prison jumpsuit

Because they wanted morgan freeman to narrate and that more or less required him to be a main character.

because you cast the actors, not race.

Ahb Toose was a name given by press to an unknown perpetrator of large number of financial crime, as money laundering and tax evasion. Obviously, it was the warden all along, so he was clearly pissed his secret has been revealed.

SJW libtard brainwashing commie propaganda.

How long were Andy and Red in Mexico before they were skinned alive by the locals?

>dude standing on this spot of soil makes you Irish despite having zero Irish genes lmao

Because the warden a cute. A cute!

Fancy words probably scared him. I remember some user on here got pissed at a movie review because it was using "pretentious" words like 'collage' and 'replete'.

Just rewatched this yesterday.
It's because he knew Andy defrane was smarter than him and had to power trip to show him up also keep him in line to launder the dirty money hence why he had the kid whacked
Red is the best part of the movie tho even that Irish nod was funny
>maybe its because I'm irish
Part white Irish myself and I'm fully aware we where considered the niggers of Europe/uk and still are
>no niggers in a prison movie
Hell it would break my immersion
He's not tho he's a remorseless killer
Weird because Andy dufrane only became a criminal once he's inside.
Only small thing that pisses me off in the movie is that their close friendship makes no sense as in why are they even friends?
Haven't read the book tho

Red was probably beaten to death by some drunk Mexicans for being black and Andy was pressured into working for the government to launder oil funds

H-how bad is it where they went in mexicunt?
>posting like a nigger on a nigger board on a nigger earth in a nigger solar system in a nigger universe

This movie didn't have enough poc