This film unironically got me into whiskey drinking

This film unironically got me into whiskey drinking.

Attached: 51ckAxW3K8L._SX342_.jpg (342x402, 29K)

Burn notice got me into drinking mojitos

how weak of a person do you have to be to like something because it was in some shit movie? you are why smoking is banned on film

have sex

This film unironically got me into coffee drinking (and cigarettes).

Attached: two guys.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

this movie got me into drinking and becoming a bar poet

Attached: 20110714[1].jpg (215x290, 17K)

>I did something because saw it in a movie
(((They))) really have it easy.

you should probably watch it again. you don't drink cigarettes

>got me into

The point of the story is that you'll go to hell. Stay pure OP.

It's a shame Polanski turned out to be a diddler. I thought he made some pretty good films.

it's not shit

Did it also make you build tesla coils?

smoking is such a shitty habit, you should feel bad about yourself.

The only reason why the modern omega watch co. is at all successful is because they got, by default because rolex didn't give a shit, the sponsorship of goldeneye onward.
The only reason why it's gotten any real traction is because it's shilled hard in the brosnan films and craig's.

This happens a lot; why do you think people pay gorillions for characters to wear, use or eat a specific product?

Attached: failmeeega.jpg (2000x725, 228K)

the book tries to get you into Dumas novels and tabletop Napoleonic warfare

This, smokers are disgusting, their mouths stink and no one enjoys speaking with them unless they've already fried their own noses by having it an inch from their own ash try mouth

the point of the story is that everybody has their own devil

Constantine made me start to smoke

Attached: d968759295dea544ddd7536bcfef00d6b00c8afa5808e26b604d1b841009ebc8.jpg (600x300, 46K)

I went back to read 3 musketeers before returning to the book, it references it so much.

I really, really enjoy occult movies. There's barely any of them out there. The Skeleton Key is also pretty good, but it's less occult and more folkloric.

Who the fuck were these two

Attached: ceniza_brothers.jpg (800x344, 71K)

The comic made me. Stopped recently after more than ten years

They're guardians of a sort. Whether they're human or something other is not understood. Their likeliness is in one of the nine pages -- the angel grasping the bow above in the clouds. The metal poles that almost crushed and killed Corvo was metaphorically their volley of arrows, their test. I guess he passed it.

You can also see their face in the clouds during a certain scene, just like the girl

Attached: Image.png (870x752, 435K)

Ceniza means ash.
They fuck up priceless old books smoking in their presence and spilling ash all over everything.

I felt sorry for the old Portuguese nobleman guy though; he didn't really have to die.

>They're guardians of a sort. Whether they're human or something other is not understood.
I don't remember whether or not it's mentioned in the film, but in the book the woodcut with that angel distributing righteous punishment had a caption something along the lines of "punishment comes from above" or whatever.

Apart from the scaffold that nearly kills corvo, the fact that they are the ones that created the fake version that Borgia (in the film) had sorta also means that they're heavenly guardians trying to hinder people opening the ninth gate.

The book is different and I suggest anyone ITT, if they enjoyed the film, to read the novel. The english translation is pretty nice. You'll have to brush up on your Three Musketeers though first, as it's pretty much mandatory as that entire thing was not in the film but makes up a substantial chunk of the book.