Emilia Clarke had two aneurysms from GoT questions

>Clarke said she had been healthy all her life, but was suffering from serious stress when the artery burst in her brain. Much of it came from constant press questions about the nudity of her character, a conquering queen, in the show’s first episode.

>“I always got the same question: some variation of ‘You play such a strong woman, and yet you take off your clothes. Why?'” Clarke writes. “In my head, I’d respond, ‘How many men do I need to kill to prove myself?'”

>She said she suffered a subarachnoid hemorrhage, which can very easily be fatal. She was unable to speak her full name even weeks later.

breitbart.com/news/thrones-actress-emilia-clarke-says-shes-had-2-aneurysms/

Attached: conviently talking about this right before the last season premieres.png (662x620, 220K)

ACT

>‘You play such a strong woman, and yet you take off your clothes. Why?'”
Because that's what happened in the book you fucking retards.

There that is the perfect response.

>pleb reporters confused by boobs on tv

>implying Emilia Clarke can even have that level of train of thought
This bitch unironically sounds dumb like a sack of bricks in every interview

Round 3 lets go, will be the final blow if dubs

Lololololol like her internal feminist triggering nearly killed her

Which proves how utterly unoriginal and useless these reporters are if they all work from the same brain cell.

so that's why she can't act for shit, literal brain damage

How bad is it that I'm stressed out every moment I'm awake? Is my mind going to burst like hers?

My grandpa lived a very stressful life, since he was young
Still lived up to 84 though

>breitbart

Attached: 1520147664795.jpg (866x900, 124K)

You think she read the book?

you just killed a woman!

Attached: 1551557730421.jpg (900x900, 80K)

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

sounds like he was not only based but also redpilled

>kikefart

Fuck off /pol/ go shill your MIGA trash somewhere else

That's actually pretty spooky because it can happen to LITERALLY anybody, and it's completely random. I'm not even gonna fucking pretend to act like an idiot regarding this, because it's been proven again and again that karma exists and it can be a bitch. Glad she made it and still worked so soon despite being hated here

Attached: 1545125467120.jpg (480x454, 76K)

Does this mean I have to stop posting pics of her hitting the wall?

Attached: grannyofdragons.jpg (980x1472, 235K)

>She was unable to speak her full name even weeks later.
explains her acting after season 1

That’s always scared me too

You can decrease chances by staying relaxed, not smoking, and not drinking,

Not even about politics and you still get triggered, dumb tranny.

>not smoking, and not drinking,
guess I'll just die lol

Thanks to thousands of years of exposure to nagging, men have developed a genetic immunity to aneurysm's caused by repetitive questioning

stress can even burst schizophrenia.

Attached: 1432137573644.gif (310x300, 2.71M)

>it's been proven again and again that karma exists
yikes and bluepilled

You can be examined for aneurysms. Only 40% of ruptured ones are fatal. Some people go their whole lives and never have one burst. The biggest factors in getting them are smoking and high blood pressure. So get plenty of exercise, don't smoke, and you'll likely be fine.

She's actually super lucky surviving two and she's on game if thrones.

>tfw knew a friend that a dude's gf laughed and had a brain stroke and died in front of him

nah it happens to healthy people too, lower chances but still.
yeah but Yea Forums hates her so that kinda balances out her luck
jeez

Attached: 1551705500151.jpg (540x540, 15K)

Watching this makes my forehead ache

Nothing will ever convince me that "Emilia Clarke" is nothing but an empty vessel for an alien lifeform manifesting as eyebrows
In fact that might even behind the strokes

It's just called a stroke , brain stroke is redundant

>reddit
>cuck
>npc
>discord tranny
it's all so tiresome. i'll see you in a month when you're calling everyone gooberstains or fuckmissles or something else stupid.

Lmao how is aneurism even real? Like nigga just stay relaxed lol! Like just stop stressing over things haha!

I wish she had a stroke and lost control of her bowels right over my mouth

Lol nigger just killed a (wo)man

>Breitbort

>gooberstains or fuckmissles
cringe

While they can happen to anybody at complete random the chances go significantly down if you stay relaxed and healthy. You're more likely to get hit by someone running a red light than you are an aneurysm.

>did she die?
>no
who the fuck cares then

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-23-20-07-42.png (1080x1920, 438K)

I wanna lick and rub my penis on them. I think she would enjoy it more than me.

Reddit and dilate?

ITT : Post your edgiest comments.

Grow up you fucking children.

It's actually pretty tame in here little one.

It's no wonder this place is even more shit than it ever was when you have you 12 year olds posting shit like this.

Poorr meee I got to act poorly for loads of cash and be famous. Fuck off you fat ugly cunt.
You'll have plenty of time after got is over to sit around as nobody will hire you

Damn, Aneurysm got him.

Kys nigger faggot

Sneed.

>she didnt die

fuck this gay earth

She is as based as it gets.

and?

why is this on breitbart

>a subarachnoid

Attached: who wants to live forever.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

>2 SCOOPS!
>2 GENDERS!
>2 TERMS!
> ANEURYSMS!

DEAL WITH IT

Attached: 1524093226914.gif (194x172, 458K)

Big deal, I already survived 5.

I imagine it would be extremely challenging to try to jerk off to her

- I-I'm strong woman!
- Emilia, time to show your tits, take those clothes off
-b-but
- you will kill 2 random guys also today.
- Uh, Okay,

Who gives a fuck? Emilia Clarke is bitch-made. She needs to fight me IRL to get my respect, the little faggot. NEVER STEP TO A REAL MAN.

Attached: Lanky_Kong.png (496x525, 232K)

you must be a big guy

Aneurysms are still largely created by environmental and sometimes genetic causes, even though stress can induce them. The really wrinkly blood vessels in the brain develop from other things besides stress, then they can trap little pressurized pockets of blood and rupture from stress and constant hypertension.

Explains her bad acting

lets hope there isn't a 4th one

>exercise
What about anaphylaxis from exercise? Is nothing sacred? What is a man who cannot lift himself above the stars?

>Making your serious medical condition a fucking statement on your stance on tv nudity
Good thing her career is as good as over in 2 months time

Attached: 1541274482748.jpg (602x709, 297K)

I’m paranoid of sudden death. Under my bed i have a letter for my family. Biggest fear is not dying but leaving loved ones without saying goodbye. I want to make it easier for them in case it happens.

pretty scary but just how you can get an aneurysm at any time you can also get run over ever time you walk the street, get stabbed, be part of a car accident, nobody is safe from anything, I'm glad she made it out alright tho even tough she can't really act that much, then again i doubt anyone watches her for her acting

>“How many men do I need to kill to prove myself?'”

She hasn’t killed a single one. Ordering the killing of men by other men doesn’t make you a strong womyn.

Attached: emilia eyebrows acting.webm (854x480, 2.53M)

Suuuuuuure.

Women just learned the word aneurysm around 2015. Now they like to say it every time their cunt acts up and confuses them.

Who the fuck let her out of the house like this

>yfw

Attached: kjhhn.png (576x758, 477K)

one for season 6 and one for season 7