Imagine being so sociopathic that you don't even support your own mother when she's been jailed and charged with a...

Imagine being so sociopathic that you don't even support your own mother when she's been jailed and charged with a federal offense.

youtu.be/u-DMge_ctG4

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-103254~2.png (1080x845, 694K)

but she was involved in it

>influencer
is there a more cringe and meme title than this?

>influencer career

PFFFTTTHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

she dindu nuffing obviously

Not sociopathic, just raised poorly.

>influencer career

Attached: 234124124.jpg (444x624, 100K)

She lost her sponsors and probably ruined her career, as stupid as it is. Her mom fell for the college and meme and fucked her. I’d be pissed too if I didn’t know about my mom bribing people

Have sex

You actually think she didn't know?

>I’d be pissed too if I didn’t know about my mom bribing people
She knew

>$500k to get into a huge public university for retards
>"I didn't even want to go to college"

Attached: 1550600549198.gif (295x278, 3.91M)

It's the mainstream media that pushes this term, because that's all they care about: influencing people. They are angry that some individuals have a larger audience than their whole billion dollar corporation.

Have sex

isn't USC supposed to be a prestigious school?

If you went to a mediocre high school.
If you went to a good private school and did your homework it should be a safety

This is why we need communism

Have fun pumping my gas once your "influencer career" or shitty YouTube channel dreams fall flat.

thots on crystal cafe love saying they're going to be an influencer because they know their lives are meaningless and will grab onto delusion to not have to feel that. girls there think being a liberal who gets tons of retweets is the ultimate goal.

It's good if you do a real stem program. Everything else is a meme. A good way to gauge if your program is a meme or not is by seeing how many Pajeets/Changs are there in your degree. More the better

Communism isn't politically accountable.

I don't like sex. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere

Attached: sandyvagina.jpg (1080x540, 108K)

>my mom ruined my career by trying to get me into college

Its the best networking school in the world

Oh no, her life of being given tons of free shit that she pretends she likes while she shows it off on instagram, until she lands a rich husband she met sucking cocks at a launch event, are ruined

>having sex is cringy
What?

Lose weight

Influencer is a retarded zoomer term.

But the career is legit. It is like promotions manager or advertising manager.
That career has existed since hollywood has existed.

Is just that instagram gave retarded whores that would have otherwise bern stripping the chance to be rich by not promoting anything but themselves

>crystal cafe
What the fuck is this?

i think its the website thats like a female Yea Forums though apparently its a lot of female(male) larpers

imagine using an Yea Forums meme from 2016 unironically

>i didnt even want to go to college
Spoiled skank who deserves zero career

how was she going to be an influencer when she's only the third hottest in her own family

Attached: 1552409167970.jpg (634x599, 100K)

>poses next to rowing equipment for pictures despite never rowing once in her life
>never questions this

She’s too retarded for college

Jesus, that’s fucking low.

I hope that entitled cunt gets expelled and an hero's herself

Poor upbringing *creates* “sociopaths.”

I come from a time when we had a far more truthful and accurate descriptor for those without empathy, no moral compass, and penchant for only breaking the rules when no one is looking.

Evil. We called them evil.

the one on the right is stunning

>mfw I found out Greg is married to a WOMEN

Attached: jackie-chan-whut.jpg (552x360, 30K)

Olivia is so fucking hot I would wife her in a second

She completely knew what her parents were orchestrating

She knows she didnt get her SAT score

She was literally told to act sick to get dropped from the sports teams

She fucking knew the entire time and if she was over 18 during the time of compliance she should be charged as well, the dumb cunt

>olivia
>skin is like olive
bravo

I would if I could, bitch

Attached: 1552949770678.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

wow who is this fox minx in the pink dress....holy shit id like to swipe my penis across her forehead

Attached: 1549989400904.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Former host of "Wake Up San Francisco"

She didnt know about the scheme, desu. Most of the students didnt. They ended up thinking that they were insanely smart, not knowing that their parents had paid to have their answers changed on the SAT.

I want to fuck that presenter while she does her mock roastie voice.

Who cares about Jade, post her sister

>have s e x is banned now

LMAO

the one on the right actually wanted to go to USC, is rather smart, and is getting fucked over as well by all of this.

What's with these moon faced irish
White heads aren't shaped like that

hahaha imagine if your were the dad and you came home and all the 3 girls had pooped but no one flushed, haha eww imagine the smell

what a complete and utter waste of human life

>posed for fake pictures of her on a fake rowing team
>didn’t know about the scheme

kek don’t believe the roastie lies

that's Isabella

Attached: 51749219.jpg (1080x1350, 161K)

The superior sister

I never heard of it until this thread. Is everyone pretending this is a thing or have I been under a rock?

It’s what Instagram whores call themselves to feel like they’re celebrities

its those insta thots who just take pictures of them in exotic locations or eating food.

Celebrities exist to be laughed at. It’s their one positive they can give back to people for their lives of narcissism, wealth, excess and perversion.

didn't she also scam her way into USC?

>libtard attention whore is a piece of shit human
Shocking. No wonder they want to 'dismantle' the family unit for everyone.

It’s true though
She could have been an influencer without ever going to USC but that is what her parents wanted for her and they went and did this without her knowledge

Why are boomers so obsessed with putting their kids into colleges they don't want to go to?

How can you think this vain wealthy family are libtards? The mom works for hallmark almost exclusively. No doubt the daughter hangs out with MAGA hat wearing frat bros at USC

>did this without her knowledge
How gullible are you? She didn't even fill out her own college application yet she attended said college. Parents may have put her into college against her will but certainly not without her knowledge.

My degree was full of white women... not one pajeet or chang

I fucked up didnt i

>My influencer career

Attached: 1553186882358.jpg (579x593, 158K)

I’m sure plenty of disinterested kids with helicopter parents don’t fill out their own applications, it’s not the end of the world. Doesn’t mean she knew they were bribing people.

Typical American woman

>defend your parents even though they ruined your dreams and turned you into a pariah
Family’s important, but, come on. People on here complain about their parents turning them into NEETs all the time.

Millionaires of Hollywood are conservative too, don't you know?

>Why are boomers so obsessed with putting their kids into colleges they don't want to go to?

cOLLEGE TO THEM MEANS PRESTIGE, WHY DO YOU THINK SO MANY PARENTS HAVE THOSE PROUD PARENT OF A _____STUDENT STICKER ON THEIR CARS AND WEAR THEIR SCHOOL CLOTHING.

Are you planning to become a thot influencer with your psychology degreew?

>defending your parents when they commit crimes
If my parents break the law, they suffer the consequences just like everyone else.

viral advertising