Wtf I love black people now

wtf I love black people now

Attached: latest[1].png (666x827, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2016/06/fargo-ufo-meaning-explanation-noah-hawley-season-two-1201687564/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gets promoted to a desk job
i liked his arc

Pool still closed?

It was very poetic. Lucked his way through the mission and was rewarded with a burden

I like to think he gave it up and just went back to live at the gerhard place

Fargo has so many great characters that could easily pull off having their own tv shows focusing on them

Attached: Vargas.png (403x570, 451K)

What the FUCK were they thinking with the alien ex machina shit?

Because it was real
Go watch project bluebook

Friendly reminder that the writer's a goddamn moron who didn't understand the Fargo movie and thought it was just being random, and so put in some random shit.
indiewire.com/2016/06/fargo-ufo-meaning-explanation-noah-hawley-season-two-1201687564/
>“Very early on, I asked, ‘What is our Mike Yanagita?'” Hawley said. “Mike Yanagita was the character in the movie ‘Fargo’ who Marge met after being friends in high school and they had a meal, and he talked about marrying his high school sweetheart and then she died and he was so lonely. But then, later, you found out he made all that up. And I thought, ‘Why is this in the movie?’ It has nothing to do with the movie — except the movie says, ‘This is a true story.’ They put it in there because it ‘happened.’ Otherwise you wouldn’t put it in there. The world of ‘Fargo’ needs those elements; those random, odd, truth-is-stranger-than-fiction elements.”

It's astounding that someone so stupid managed to make an overall good show.

it was just an entertaining red herring

Ted danson's character was definitely more involved in it than he let on. Notice how the symbols he "invented" were also in the bar where hanzie shot everyone, or the fact that he nonchalantly brought up the UFO in casual conversation?

vargas was meant to be mephistopheles right?

I was on the fence until they played music from Faust

sometimes i forget patrick wilson was even in this season hes one of my favorite actors

they needed something to continue the old man/sheriffs diner story in season 1

Ok Yea Forums, who was better. Varga or Malvo?

Malvo fella

Sounds like he understood the movie better than you did. Why do you think it was in the movie? Because you think everything in movies is some kind of Snyderian symbolism?

also that crazy indian dude who fent full loco was funny and those jew shotgun bros was kino.

Attached: haha.jpg (538x491, 26K)

It's the moment that teaches Marge not to trust everything a guy says, because even this dude she knew in school and trusted could make up insane lies and she believed them. This makes her seriously doubt Jerry for the first time.

this season was probably the cringiest shit I've ever seen

every season had supernatural elements to add a bit of character

>malvo being the devil/immortal
>UFOs
>Hank's "language" also being in the bar
>Gloria being invisible to technology
>Paul Marrane / The Wandering Jew
>Emmit and Varga being Faust and Mephistopholes

I'm sure there's more I'm missing

s3 was far worse

only the last few episodes of s3 were bad imo

Huh? I don't remember this. Did he come back in S3 or something ? That stupid reveal that Hanzie was the guy from S1 made me drop the show forever.

yeah after he kills the guys who were sent to do his job for him (and probably kill him too) he spins it so that he was the hero. his reward was a promotion

it's literally a long scene at the end of s2 you dense fuck

he's excited to start knocking heads then is basically given an accountant's job

ok kys

his voice was pure kino

his arc ends when lorne malvo kills him and the others in s1

Why do people watch this shit? Watch something else.

no u

no u