ITT: movies zoomers will never understand

ITT: movies zoomers will never understand

Attached: judgesmalls.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOD0XCm57d8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Hrvza9FkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God look at those nipples on the left

Did somebody step on a duck?

Every movie not specifically tailored to their self serving me me me attitude and abysmal skip-to-the-cumshot mentality attention span

>youtube.com/watch?v=mOD0XCm57d8
it was another time...

What?

Was life really that easy and enjoyable back then? It must have been nice to have such an easy time of it.

I mean, paying for college with a part time summer job as a golf caddy? Kind of ruined my immersion in the film.

Also thanks for irrevocably ruining this planet, culture, and economy for perhaps the rest of time Boomers. Your selfishness is legendary.

>going to college
oof big mistake kid

Damn that girl on the left

hey name was Lacey Underall in the movie

You see her topless in the movie if I recall correctly.

>*crack*
>*sip*
>ah well, world needs ditch diggers too, right?

Attached: 1526840914043.png (380x349, 70K)

Here's a metaphor your Boomer sensibilties can understand:
>A Boomer was given an apple pie by his parents.
>He was given specific instructions to only eat one piece of the pie and give the rest to his children just as they had done for centuries.
>The Boomer takes his piece of pie and greedily gobbles the whole thing down in one bite.
>The Boomer is no longer hungry, but he still decides to eat the rest of the pie even though it makes him fat, bloated, and lazy.
>Now there are only crumbs left in the pie tin and the Boomer wants to go lie down and enjoy a nap, but "oh no!" his children are asking for their one piece of pie!
>"I have an idea!" shouted the boomer.
>He pulls his pants down and takes a huge shit right in the pie tin before rolling it around in the pie crumbs and handing it to his children.
>Here you go son and daughter! Enjoy your delicious pie!

In summary, all Boomers should be beat to death with 2x4's for their crimes against future generations.

Attached: apple-pie.jpg (1200x900, 559K)

>muh personal failures are the fault of someone else

you sound like a nigger *crack* *sip*

>Trips of Truth

Let me ask you something. Is Jewish cock an acquired taste? Or has your generation always loved it?

why'd they do it to us bros?

loljews did zoomers

No bra.

Attached: 1552973163891.jpg (200x200, 16K)

lmao that's pretty good
Fuck Boomers.

i'm 20 and i thoroughly understood and enjoyed this flick though

wow great, let me guess you majored in English and now it's my fault you can't get a job.

Intense selfishness.

You’re right

Caddyshack sucks.
>food analogy
american detected

Attached: 05dvd1650.jpg (2825x2079, 704K)

Why is it so hard for your generation to accept accountability for your irreparably damaging actions?

>refutes being told he has a me-me-me mentality by moaning nobody gives him every thing for free

>boomers unironically think this

How old do you think the people you call boomers on Yea Forums are?

cause we saw something and we took it. we didnt pay the guy online to watch him beat the game. we beat the game.

holy cringe

Do you think there are actual 60+ year old boomers posting on Yea Forums? Rent fucking free you tide-pod eating retard.

Attached: 1546200556929.gif (652x562, 626K)

>*cringe* actually do something myself!?

>actions of one generation have no affect on the next
imagine being this retarded

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Hrvza9FkM

Attached: 24DE3443-5ACB-4F69-BD2A-90D9366A950B.png (1440x1557, 738K)

*effect

Boomer-sympathizers might as well be boomers

sneed

>doesn't understand economics
>doesn't understand nonrenewable resource allocation
>condescending while simultaneously not very bright

Yep, that's a Boomer.

based

no i believe it and i'll keep fuckin you in the ass white boi. what you gonna do about it?

XD

>Boomers are the BLACKED posters
Yea, that makes sense. They are already corrupt across all measures, so "morally corrupt" also makes sense.

Alexa is a thot, Debate me

You get to see them if you watch the movie.

Some wisdom in this movie, too:
It's easy to grin,
When your ship comes in
And you've got the stock market beat.
But the man worthwhile,
Is the man who can smile,
When his shorts are too tight in the seat.

Id like to take her night putting

Well, “boomer” was recently subverted to mean “older millennial.”

>cause we saw something and we took it
There is literally nothing else left to take. Your generation took it all. That's why you suck.

>wat's that? All the ditch digging is done by illegals now?
*crack*
>well if you kids just applied yourself and shake Mr. Goldsteins hand while looking him in the eye he'll probably pay you under the table too
*sip*
>Ahhhhh... yup. Thats how i did it.

Attached: 1534244056622s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

The rowdy, improvisational atmosphere during the shoot created by Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase and Rodney Dangerfield, didn't sit well with all the members of the cast. Ted Knight, widely regarded as a very nice man, got fed up with the constant shenanigans. Initially, Murray's, Chase's and Dangerfield's roles were to be cameo appearances, but their deft improvising caused their roles to be expanded, much to the chagrin of Scott Colomby and some of the other cast members, whose roles were reduced as a result.

According to Chris Nashawaty's book "Caddyshack," Rodney Dangerfield was so unaccustomed to how films were made, Harold Ramis had to gently guide him to make sure he was comfortable. The first scene Dangerfield was in, the pro shop scene, was ready to go and Ramis called "Action." Nothing happened. Dangerfield just stood there. Ramis asked him if there was a problem. Was he ready? "Sure," Dangerfield said. Ramis called "Action" again. Again, nothing. Ramis walked over to him and said "Rodney, when I call 'Action,' that's your cue to come in and do the scene." "You mean, do my bit?" "Yes, do your bit." Ramis called "Action" for a third time. Silence. He then said "OK, Rodney, now do your bit." Dangerfield pounced into the room and delivered a perfect take, even improvising the line about getting a free bowl of soup. From then on, whenever Dangerfield was in a scene, Ramis never said "Action." He just said, "OK, Rodney, do your bit."

Why do people think only unsuccessful people hate boomers?

I want to smooch'em.

Attached: cindy morgan.png (1149x974, 1.3M)

Not like we had it any better. Most of us older millennials were entering the job market right when a massive recession hit.

People in the 70s/early 80s looked so naturally lean and healthy. Processed foods and fast food chains really fucked us up bad, huh?

No, it's smartphones and internet culture that fucked us up

Smartphones didn’t become the norm until like 2011/2012 though. We were getting fat and unhealthy way before that.

MMMMWUUUAAAAAHHHHH *pop*

a bit earlier than that, but it was what pushed us over the edge. i agree that we were getting fat and unhealthy long before that though.

>blaming processed foods (as dumb as blaming GMOs for anything)
>not blaming sedentary lifestyles

How many channels did the TV have back then?
Where was the internet?
How many consoles did people have?

Back then, people basically HAD to go out and do things if they wanted fun.

True. It was certainly a combination of multiple factors.

Ironically their grand parents did it to their parents who did it to them with the great depression and ww1-2
It all came to a head with 00s gfc 911 bullshit and then mass immigration to white countries long with A C C E L E R A T I O N long before brenton tarrent was even a cumfart in his dads pusy

Sadly we can never go back to comfy 50-90s shit and we are stuck in this hell-hole forever
Thank fuck vr and decent internet will be a thing soon with 5g so I'll never have to bother with the real world apart from shitting eating and occasionally sleeping.
Why anyone bother ls fighting over scraps here let alone killing each other for the entertainment of Jews is beyond me it's like they can't see what's going on.
I can and it just rather not participate desu
It's like running head first into a tornado expecting all the debris not to hit you

Attached: 1543649645873.png (812x800, 50K)

Attached: Cindy_Morgan_Caddyshack__1980__hd1080p.00_00_00_00.Still001.jpg (1920x1080, 763K)

It was the smoking that made people not hungry

you know she gets naked later right? chevy pounded that prime pusy

Caddyshack II is pure anti-white propaganda.

SPAULDING GET YOUR FOOT OFF THE BOAT!

Now imagine seeing that at the fucking gym while you are trying to work out. She had bigger tits too

Attached: 1551023329520.jpg (1001x1055, 157K)

I've often dreamed of becoming a golf club

do girls really do that?

She also has a sex scene with the main caddy guy. Fapped so hard to my parents’ VHS copy of this movie when I was a kid.

and yet they were trying to push that awful irish lass on us

That actress shows her tits in Animal House and they are nice. She’s definitely no Lacey Underall though.

Wtf happened to R-rated movies? We used to see tits all the time. Violence is off the charts but we barely get any quality nudity these days.

>Caddyshack II

Literally one of the most awful things I have ever seen. I have never seen a sequel so bad that it completely ruined the first movie, but Caddyshack 2 comes very fucking close.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 1.31.27 AM.png (833x1122, 1.24M)

>Titanic II
>Little Mermaid II
>Lady and the Tramp II
>Pocahontas II

holy lord

>what?
retard

hmmmm

Attached: anastasia-blue.jpg (505x818, 78K)

This is also my question

Even if he did major in English, 10-15 years ago he could’ve been making a nice salary as a teacher, editor, journalist, columnist, or anything to do with writing. These types of jobs simply don’t exist anymore