What was the moral here?

What was the moral here?
Some people are just genetically psychopaths?

Attached: we-need-to-talk-about-kevin-571240dd70cb4.jpg (1000x1426, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhlVZLJm3C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just post the webm of him jacking off in front of his mom.

Films don’t need morals. You see a story and make your own thoughts.

Some people are born incels

I took it as the way parents ignore problems with their children and don't get them proper help.

This.

"I used to think I knew...now I'm not so sure."
I thought the message was being edgy is only cool when your an emotional child with nothing to lose.

most people shouldn't reproduce

yikes

kill all incels

Oof

Dont have children if you're still at your peak happiness

It's not actually cool then either.

Apt analysis, apt.

Pretty much. Some people have all kinds of shit intrinsically wrong with them but the parents completely dropped the ball.

>american school shooting
>arrows
D R O P P E D

Yeah, most American kids can barely walk up the stairs let alone learn archery.

> Eva gives up her beloved freedom and bohemian lifestyle (riding the cock carasol) to have a child with her husband, Franklin (The beta male who marries her) Pregnancy does not seem to agree with Eva....

Moral of the story? It's in the description. Kevin was doomed the moment he was born.

To teach your kids discipline. You can see it in the movie. The only time when Kevin respects his mother is when she stands up for herself.

there's no moral of the story.
it's just a character study of a mother and her relationship with her psychotic son.

This! He was born to a mother over 40s too in love with her career. He being fucked up was 100% her fault!

never walk in on your son jerking off

give them some privacy

This is the movie that made me realize I was bisexual

have sex

but tilda swinton is a woman, user

Come on, you know I wasn’t looking at Tilda, I was looking at Kevin in those too small shirts

One of the rare times Tilda Swinton was correctly cast as an unlikeable cunt.

It was the mother’s fault he was like that

No he was born garbage, but it was her fault for allowing it to progress. She couldn't admit he was a psychopath because she would also have to come to terms with being a failure with him too when she was already failing at everything else.

I don't like sex. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere

Attached: sandyvagina.jpg (1080x540, 108K)

Someone post it pls

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GUYS HE ONLY POSTED A ONE WORD RESPONSE! SEE HOW COOL AND ABOVE IT ALL HE IS! YIKES OOF WEW LAD DAMN SON!
Get fucked, get fucked, get fucked. I hope you are destroyed. I want you to be raped, I hate you so much. Fuck you, with every fiber of my being fuck you. Stop posting like fucking girls on this board. Stop responding with one word comments like "yikes" or "oof." This shit is fucking infuriating and it's been going on for way to fucking long.
>"b-but I was just talking like a girl ironically"
Oh yeah, and I dressed your dad up in a wig and fucked him up the ass "ironically." Wow so funny am I right? What irony! Stop ruining this fucking board with this fucking yikes bullshit. Nobody is better for having read a single word comment just saying yikes. That bandwidth could have gone to something better, the net negative value of your comment is such that it is actively destroying the internet one bit at a time. Maybe those pixels that would have been used to say "yikes" on your screen could go to a more worthy cause, like reddit or a facebook group!
>"yik-"
No stop right fucking there. I no you're going to comment back with "yikes," I know you just can't get enough of that retarded shit. I want you to know you're disappointing everybody right now with everything you say. Get fucked. Nobody comes here so they can see the word "yikes" unaccompanied by anything else. If that were the case, they could just get a marker and some paper and write "yikes" on their own time. Leave it by their computer maybe. Fuck you and your yikes.
>"please, st-stop being mean to me"
Then fix your life. Fix how you comment. Maybe fix what sites you go to. Stop with this yikes crap that's just fucking irritating.
Remember this: nobody wants, nobody likes, yikes yikes yikes

oof

Yaicks

I got you senpai

Attached: 1546325193932.webm (1920x808, 1.37M)

I'm trying to understand the weird erotic appeal both miller and swinton have. They're both like wood elves, pale skin and dark eyes.

They're both very androgynous imo

He's fucking beautiful

Attached: 1550468224159.webm (804x808, 1.49M)

For some reason I could always tell this guy was a fag. I dunno if it's gaydar or something but when I first saw him in this movie I immediately thought "yep, he likes taking it up the asshole. If not now, someday". I got a boner from just thinking about it desu.

Fucking prettyboy faggots. They need to be dicked hard.

Attached: 1531506558178.jpg (376x397, 44K)

Pretty sure Ezra Miller was molested as a young boy so it makes sense why he turned out to be such a homo
youtube.com/watch?v=LhlVZLJm3C8

whites shouldn’t breed

>Good afternoon and good evening brothers and sisters!
Annnnnnd turned it off.

I WANT TO FUCK EZRA MILLER’S BOIPUSSY

get in line bucko

Attached: 1550467254946.jpg (2848x4288, 3.81M)

>school shooting with a bow and arrow
Get the fuck out of here

hapfus are evil

imagine licking that tummy mmmmfffgghshshnnnghhhh

>implying you have sex

He's white and doesn't have a single ounce of asian in him.

he was cute here but he looks like dogshit now. the polyamory made him ugly

What exactly were you hoping to accomplish with this post, if anything?

incel

He's still cute when he's not trying to be edgy or crossdress

Attached: 1544080859675.jpg (1676x2500, 545K)

Dont be a shitty mother

What makes you think there was a moral

Kys, if you don’t like him now but liked him then you don’t deserve him.
He’s unique but still good-looking.

Lol, can this be new pasta?

This is like how 13 year old girls gushed over justin bieber for a while, it's incomprehensible

What did he mean by this

Attached: Television Film » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘qc5MIDg85WPeJB0fZkRiGw==’ .png (650x2534, 751K)

sorry i prefer men to be aesthetically appealing

Y-I-K-E-S

I think you just have bad taste user

Based.

Did I say I didn't like him you spazz?
I just wish he wouldn't do as much cringey queer crossdressing shit, he looks best as just a regular pretty boy.

Attached: 1544408013222.webm (730x703, 1003K)

It's semi-true, there are people who are just predisposed to being sociopaths (whether that's genetic or has to do with in-utero environment won't be known until we know what every gene does.) Then this predisposition can be exacerbated by delayed parental response to crying as a baby. They include a lot of scenes of her ignoring him while he's crying, pretty sure they based that part of the movie on the study that found this.

No, it's that she had a secret self, a little monster in her soul her whole life. Her son is the embodiment of that monster, the shadow she has carried in her. His evil reflects her own, and his gaudy mask of personality reveals her more subtle and careful one. He is the destiny she has worked so hard to repress in herself. They are really the same character in two bodies, and her struggle to hide that from herself is the unsayable thing the audience relates to in their own lives, with the enemies they hate to love really being a mirror into what we hate in our shared souls.

Attached: michealgelo-2.jpg (1200x800, 659K)

I think he’s perfect no matter what tbqh

Attached: CF7A4391-8740-4A35-BA23-D61C0BFBE4F6.jpg (630x991, 203K)

This is last resort of common faggot to preserve his masculinity. Under the belief that if he emulates a Roman brand of faggotry he will remain a man. Unaware that only taking their faggotry and nothing else you will still be only a faggot

Do you think Colin fucked him

Without a doubt. He's such a flirt.

Attached: 1549163982355.webm (832x720, 552K)

I havent watched the movie but in the book the mother is a fucked up roastie that never wanted a kid and made sure to point out to him constantly for his entire childhood and how much she hates him and doesnt want him but leaving him would make her look bad, which in return turned him all fucked up.
Ill watch the movie now cuz Ezra is one of the most beutiful people to ever live, no homo

Attached: 1543817170100.jpg (1234x1600, 278K)

I want to stare deep into his dark almond eyes and kiss those beautiful lips

He did it all for the ‘tism

based

>tfw no ezra bf
Why the fuck even continue even breathing at this point in time?

Why is he wearing a shirt that is too small for him?

this but unironically ;_;

Attached: 1552875310882.webm (608x1062, 2.65M)

How is it possible for a non-hapa to be so ugly?

Not an expert on kino, but it sounds like he doesn't like sex because it's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere

nice bait

tf is this? He’s a gay?

yeah
like muslims
you try to teach them good thing but they just stab you in the back because thats in their blood

He's queer baiting obviously.

>this shit again
He's not queerbaiting, that's literally his boyfriend

yeah depending your stats and criteria it's either 1 out of 1000 people are just fucked up or 1 out of a couple million are just pure evil

I would fuck both ends of this homo so hard he'd be breathing, tasting, and shitting nothing but cum for days

fag