Recommend good movies/series to help me learn German

Recommend good movies/series to help me learn German

Attached: LogoGermanFilms2012-RGB_1024px.jpg (1024x316, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.wdr.de/mediathek/video/sendungen/fernsehfilm/video-nord-bei-nordwest--kaeptn-hook-100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inglorious Basterds.

That's not a German movie

Absolute Giganten, but I can't find it anywhere to download.

Der Untergang
Das Boot

Attached: 1507924797145.jpg (622x932, 114K)

Stromberg

Fooled me.

Stalingrad (1993)
Tatort

Good bye Lenin!

Attached: der-baader-meinhof-komplex.jpg (1045x1500, 369K)

The Captain
Land of Mine

Danke sehr.

EIN BIER BITTE

UN STOR STAR TAK

fuck forgot the k

watch vastly superior Austrian films
Hundstage
Paradies-Trilogie
Indien
Das weiße Band
Funny Games Original

Generation war

no idea what you want to say there mate

It's got a lot of german dialogue tho

Ich bin eine 'Murican.

Welt am Draht

>not Obersalzberg

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1083x722, 118K)

The Lives of Others
Goodbye Lenin

Solid as fuck movies

Danke. OP here, how is Austria compared to Germany? My Dad always wanted to visit Austria

I'm trying to into Swedish, ignore my autism

Not enough Hader

Attached: 25kommsuessertod.jpg (213x350, 26K)

Der Untergang
Good Bye Lenin
Triumph of the Will
Der Ewige Jude

Mountains.

retarded little brother

Nature is beautiful but even germans think they're rude as fuck. Also if they want to show you their basement politely decline

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x486, 70K)

I am a German and i hate German TV/movies.
Except for some classics, they are almost always shit.
But 'Babylon Berlin' is really good, probably the only german TV series i enjoyed in the last decade or so.

Attached: 565556546.jpg (1260x706, 143K)

Dark was great, give it a try

I might watch this

visit both, my dude. Lovely scenery, but the people are reserved, same in the whole of Bavaria. Try Almdudler in Austria, shit is lit.

If you want to hang out with more open and friendly germans visit the Rheinland in Northrhine Westphalia. Best cuisine in Germany is by the way in Baden-Württemberg, to the southwest.

t. born in Baden-Württemberg living in the Rheinland

Nord bei Nordwest is the only German show I could stand in the last 10 years or so
Comfy detective work in a quiet village by the baltic sea, lots of gorgeous, laconic beach scenes
most of it is free to watch still:
www1.wdr.de/mediathek/video/sendungen/fernsehfilm/video-nord-bei-nordwest--kaeptn-hook-100.html

Attached: 4646462456.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

props for Tarantino to actually write and direct very good, very tense, authentic dialogs in the German language.
One of the view American directors who has the patience, talent and the will to do so, proving that other directors are lame and superficial when it comes to that.

Please do, its up to the current high international standard of really well done TV-series. I can't recommend it enough, its a rare piece of entertainment that shows what German media could do if it really pushes quality on all fronts.

Watch Die Harald Schmidt Show from around 2000 to 2005. Best late night show there was. Most episodes are on youtube.

you mix german autism with balkan arrogance, you get austrians.

Fußball ist unser Leben.

Jim Knopf and everything from the Augsburger Puppenkiste is great childhood kino

Attached: jim knopf.jpg (1969x1364, 2.1M)

How does it compare to the Office US? It's more modeled after the UK version right?

>Dark

Is it just me or did it feel really american if that makes any sense? It had that trendy dark blue look like a Fincher movie and the soundtrack was mostly in english.

Run Lola Run

switch is based

Attached: 1549816195449.png (2048x2048, 804K)

yes. Subtle humor and not overboard like the american version. Also stays truer to the concept that it's filmed by a camera crew.