MAJUN MOI SHOCK

MAJUN MOI SHOCK

Attached: paul7.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

>left wingers hate him
>right wingers hate him
>centrists hate him
What's his endgame?

His lack of self awareness or irony is hilarious at times, like referring to a photo of himself as 'the Chad brood' or 'Chad non-smiling' or something when comparing himself to a soi smile.

Attached: IcmCefK.png (828x268, 108K)

didn't this guy literally get cucked by a black dude?
you can't make this shit up.

Kek are you referring to the soiboi video?

MovieBob, PJW, Sargon, Shapiro, Hbomerguy... all these guys on different levels of the political spectrum are all cringe-inducing, weird freaks one way or the other. What is it the freaks are compelled to talk about politics and social matters?

paid israel shill.

Yes. Did Paul actually start the soiboy meme? I'll give him credit for that, or at least credit for popularising it.

LOOOL TRIPLE DUBS

earning a living by making videos about articles he read on /pol/

I wonder if his thick Yorkshire accent has spared him from some blow back he'd otherwise have with a RP accent (assumptions he's a toff born with a silver spoon up his arse).

>Did Paul actually start the soiboy meme?
Hell will freeze before Paul manages to come up with something creative

make as much money from his clickbait videos

He's an uptight cunt who at the same time thinks he's a rock and roll star. Likely homosexual too. He definitely got bullied.

does he fake his accent for attention?
was it less thick in old videos?

He is an American goy. That's his alignment

BIG STINKY FARTS ARE THE NEW COUNTER CULTURE

have you not heard him speak?

>He's an uptight cunt who at the same time thinks he's a rock and roll star.
That's true. I recall he's tried hard to force the 'conservatives are the new rebels and counterculture' meme before to make himself and his side look cool.

The second you hear a "mouthpiece" mention a Yea Forums meme, it means it's already years old.

True. It takes a few memes to gain any traction. How long before reddit and the like catch onto to Brosnanposting? And even then, it's probably too 'ew, gross and problemantic' for that crowd.

>conservatives are the new rebels and counterculture
this is true though

His videos have very good views(for political content) with good ratings.
I don't think right wingers hate him that much, he is just a normie right winger so /pol/ really hates him.

Who the fuck would watch him in the uk? Majority of his audience is americans

stop trying to fit in newfag
reddit infiltrated this site years ago

Attached: a.png (1761x315, 255K)

Please, some of the memes about this claim are so ridiculous and stupid, like showing a pretty girl in a summer dress with a caption like 'THIS is RADICAL' and then some gimp tranny with a caption like 'THIS is NORMAL'. Bullshit. I have a distaste for obnoxious gimp trannies too and anyone that celebrates them but pretending pretty girls wearing a tasteful summer dress is a radical statement and counterculture is retarded.

The only types of memes that gain traction with normalfags are the ones that don't require any context to the joke or ones that can be used as insults by epic culture warriors.
You're not going to see some buzzfeed retard write an article about Pierce's braphogs anytime soon unless satan himself is behind it

MUSLIMS

Attached: 1478187858166.jpg (599x337, 35K)

>Gets told off by an autistic Yea Forums purist
I guess it's time to rope. My life is over now. I can never recover from this blow.

> Majority of his audience is americans
Majority of his audience are 65+, at least by facebooks metric

Has he been deplatformed? He's disappeared from my regular feeds.

DA GOVIMENT LOIED AGEN, IMAJUN ME SHOG!

MOIJEN MAJACK

Not at all, he's still constantly posting shit. He likes posting about AOC a lot now despite not being American

>user sees straight through my larp so i'm going to make a condescending post because i have nothing else to say
you must realize by now it's quite obvious Yea Forums is dead thanks to people like you no?

>tv purist
that screencap doesn't even originate from Yea Forums

The subject of the joke is a woman getting fatter and fatter and Pierce being a feeder. Reddit is far too sanitized for that shit. They get squeamish over basic lingo like newfag or manlet memes.

I don't really understand what you're talking about. Sounds like you're a Facebook normie that's getting bombarded with shitty jokes on social media and complaining about it here. What people mean when they say conservatism is counterculture is that the entire mainstream media, be it film, music, or in news is completely skewed to the left.

DIPRESHUN IS NOH REEYUL

the grift is real

Attached: grift.png (628x687, 267K)

>>right wingers hate him
Yeah right.

>explaining the meme like that
It's like you want them to steal it

I would buy one desu