Untitled

Attached: 1528898849489.jpg (480x480, 17K)

Woah Sam easy on the redpills.

Judy?

monki

Got damn look at that monkey

Attached: 73559C75-E206-4C62-A3DA-60B2B42ADE7D.png (1440x1485, 1.83M)

Attached: 1548193520946.jpg (800x800, 72K)

YO LIL DONNIE

who was that monke? what did lynch mean by this?

Fuck you Mr obama

Is this from a movie? Which?

I’m looking for something spooky to watch

The Grifter

Dis from twin peaks fwwm

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me

Attached: judy.jpg (760x661, 75K)

Phillip.. why didn't you want to talk about Judy?
Who is Judy?
Does Judy want something from me?

Attached: Part 15.mkv_snapshot_19.35_[2019.03.22_17.02.13].jpg (1920x1080, 57K)

AYO LIL DONNIE
>LAUGHS DEMONICALLY
WANNA SEE SOME SHIT!?
>SMEARS SHIT AND BLOOD ALL OVER THE WALLS
>AHAHAHSahahah

Attached: This is actually fucking terrifying.jpg (480x479, 53K)

Attached: 1551388137875.png (610x593, 494K)

Attached: nicomonkey.png (934x548, 324K)

WHO'S JUDY?

An ancient power some called jew-die

It was a dream! We live inside a dream!

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT JUDY

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

OHHH MISTER JEFFRIES

THE SHIT IT COME OUT OF MY ASS

Attached: Bellhop.jpg (1059x1080, 185K)

Twin Peaks has never been scary

>t. Never watched tp

What is it?

you've never not been a pleb

Season 4 when bros

Never.
There's no more light in the Palmer house.

Attached: fire-walk-with-me7.jpg (400x217, 13K)

It’s a lame mystery show with all the charm of dead rodent that’s been marinated in muddy pond water.
It tries to hide its convoluted and lost-tier plot behind a desaturated art house style of cinematography.
It’s rubbish.

Attached: 5E9B0EA0-9B57-4400-9FCD-746CBC9714D7.jpg (182x268, 7K)

it looks positively Cronenbergian

Whatever, buddy.
It's literally the single greatest piece of audiovisual ever made and all your opinions are beyond worthless

Attached: 👌.png (350x372, 216K)

Lmao you literally don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about at all

Attached: 3BB5F817-A7A6-4A6D-BF2F-19D3707603D9.jpg (536x314, 28K)

SOPA

Attached: 3a9.jpg (311x317, 9K)

The same could be said for your opinions, you uncunning weasel tick. Your entire argument that it is “very nice to hear and pretty to look at” utterly avoids the acting that is as bland and unsubstantial as a Triscuit, a nonsensical plot that ends up nowhere, and David Lynch’s poor attempts at blending French surrealism & German Expressionism.

You are out classed, but please let’s delve into this can of soggy worms shall we?

Attached: 51AF62DE-80E8-41F4-A6EF-32A977210FFC.jpg (600x400, 27K)

STOP ASKING FOR SEASON 4 YOU UNBELIEVABLE FUCKING PLEBBIANS
The story is over. It's complete. It's perfect. Fucking shitstains like you are exactly what has been slowly killing good television and film. You don't want a complete story, you just want more and more shit shoveled down your throat forever and ever into eternity.
Fuck you, and fuck your parents for bringing you into existence.

LARPing doesn’t make your opinion true

Attached: 1552842888122.webm (576x432, 2.1M)

>acting that is as bland and unsubstantial as a Triscuit
>a nonsensical plot that ends up nowhere
You're either trolling or literally retarded.

>you uncunning weasel tick
This is literally the most neckbeard thing I have ever read

He must be quoting something and feeling very clever about it, there's no way he actually used that as an insult

I agree, The Return was a masterpiece and exactly the ending I was expecting. We're no closer to fully understanding Twin Peaks and that's exactly how Lynch intends it. It's why people will still talk about it for years to come.

What was his problem?

big brother ed...

Pretending that people with differing opinions to yours don’t exist and that those who claim so are simply charlatans putting on a charade is unhealthy as well, you should see a doctor at once you schizophrenic mouse of a man.
The classic claim is that the poorly delivered dialogue is simply to make the viewers focus on more of what is said than that delivery; when the reality is is that nothing they really say means anything beyond what they’ve actually said; that there is no higher/hidden meaning, it’s all pointless in the same way artists like Lynch have always operated. It’s subjective, which is possibly one of the greatest cons that the show has to offer.
The show has a great premise but utterly fails to build momentum on the real mystery of Palmer’s death. Hell when I say through that slugfest the two weridos is sitting in that zigzag red and white room we’re probably the best part of the show, if only for the absurdity and hilariousness I found in it all.
In the end I found it to be contrived and not exactly scary, but more just boring if not with some pretty visuals and excellent soundtrack.

Attached: 9F343CB7-7D89-4086-86AC-22D52B3AAC92.jpg (259x194, 9K)

S H O C K !

@111782026

Attached: CBBA451C-1820-4C31-ABB3-14B0F068637E.jpg (250x203, 6K)

If you're trolling, you're putting way too much effort into it.
If you're not trolling, you should probably get checked for autism because that is some of the most embarrassing, cringey bullshit I have ever read.

I find silly insults more fun, and should be done more often. Also the weasel tick comment was completely original actually, but is I admit, a tasteless insult.

Attached: CDE82A1A-FE00-4404-B75F-842E474FFF5A.jpg (3264x2446, 719K)

Lynch has said he'd like to explore the story of Carrie Paige, though. If he wants to make more, why would it be a bad thing?

But you did read it...

So tell me, why do you think Twin Peaks is a good narrative? Convince me to rewatch it with a different mindset.

Attached: 40F8EDC1-694B-4DEA-B401-077A685B6C0F.jpg (757x585, 26K)

>poorly delivered dialogue is simply to make the viewers focus on more of what is said than that delivery
You've got it backwards, brainlet.

Stop responding, you're feeding the autism.

Elaborate

It's more than a "narrative". It's a multifaceted piece of art. It's a movie, painting, album, etc. it's supposed to be the development of whatever world "twin peaks" is. It's a stylized one, too.
And why should someone have to convince you to watch it in a different mindset? You already know you have to watch it in a different mindset. Just fuckin do it. I'm certain that Twin Peaks has the capacity to click for you one day.

It's the stylized characters you should be focusing on. Not what they're saying (necessarily). All the quirks in a character are their character. Not an error. Think about how stage acting is.

>The show has a great premise but utterly fails to build momentum on the real mystery of Palmer’s death.
This statement makes it clear that you simply don't understand the show. Not to be insulting, but it's a juvenile mistake that you've made. The murder of Laura Palmer is simply a catalyst, it gives us a reason to explore this town and it's people. The show is rightfully called Twin Peaks, not "The Murder of Laura Palmer", because the show is about the town, not the murder. It's not some CSI or SVU cop drama. The fact that you wanted it to be something that it's not is the true source of your dissatisfaction. If you actually watched it with a truly open mind and accepted it for what it was, you'd have seen it very differently.

Alright I’ll bite; should I watch the prequel movie before the rewatching the show? I never bothered before.
I’ve just always disliked stage acting in film outside of Citizen Kane, Twin Peaks always came across too much like a sope which I’m sure was the idea. It just was too grating for me I suppose? What stylization in the characters should I be looking for exactly?
I might make my gf binge it with me this weekend, she like art films more than me.

Attached: FA14BAC6-D802-4929-A590-63614DCC97FE.jpg (630x1200, 27K)

nobody knows

It’s a catalyst for a better story that’s what it is, because the citizens of the town never really achieved anything. (Well, other than cheating on their spouses and significant others, and some of them don’t even do that right)
I just didn’t find myself invested in the trials and tribulations a small town Washington state folk.

This is the water and this is the well

(Both of those posts were mine to avoid confusion)
Yeah, FWWM will definitely give you a deeper appreciation for the series. First 30 minutes is imo some of Lynchs greatest work. I didn't even like Twin Peaks that much my first 2 watches of it to be honest. Season 3's a complete other beast but still needs the previous knowledge of the first 2 seasons to get. Season 3s great through and through.
And I dont necessarily mean that it is stage acting. It's just more similar to that. It really clicked for me when I realized the real emphasis in this show isn't the grand movements. It's the small ones. For example, in the pilot when Cooper asks the mortician or whatever to leave and he says "Uh, Joe" or whatever is name was, they share an awkward pause then cooper repeats himself. It's these small movements that add character to the show. Some scenes just aren't good or don't have these moments but when they do they click

I enjoyed a lot of David Lynch’s early work like a eraserhead, blue velvet and the elephant man; TP just wasn’t able to get me invested as much as I was in the other films.
Considering I’ve dick all the do this weekend, I may as well rewatch it with an open mind and better company.
I’ve always preferred traditional narratives over art but that’s just me.

Here’s a drawing of the Permian period because I ran out of blackadder pictures

Attached: C0D8AA8B-56B1-45EC-95F1-2635BCA3653E.jpg (1200x834, 183K)

Yeah, I was in the same boat. Twin Peaks (season 1 and 2 at least) weren't and still aren't my favorite pieces of Lynch's work. It's definitely worth the watch, though. For the merit of having said you watched it, the scenes that do stick out in it, the visuals and audio, the lore of it, and most importantly so you can understand FWWM and The Return which are where I believe Twin Peaks really peaked.