So this is gonna happen, right?

So this is gonna happen, right?

Attached: captain-america-hammer.jpg (1200x630, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i0uIqxO26bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Captain Marvel will get that honor.

mjolnir doenst exist anymore

Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.

Not even kidding, if Captain Marvel holds the hammer/axe before Captain America (or even if she holds it at all) I'm legit leaving the theater and never watching a Marvel movie again.

have sex

Based

>implying it’s not gonna be scarjo
>implying it’s not gonna be fucking Valkyrie

>ignoring the time travel plot

time travel dumb dumb

That's why they'll put it at the very end ;)

Comics are so fucking stupid

I will.

they really are, I'm surprised the films have had this much restraint

>restraint
thats not a good thing, they should go full comic and make it as fantastical as they can

Imagine how terrible you'd have to be at writing to conclude your epic with time travel shenanigans.

not happening unless the cube loli becomes a thing in endgame

Attached: 35653.jpg (1594x2448, 1.19M)

Based

Attached: 0d3.jpg (680x622, 51K)

I want that to, but you have to dish it out slowly for people to get on board, hence why the first foray is often a grounded super hero story

suggesting that marvel won't indulge in nostalgia for a 10 year franchise, remember that there will be 20 year olds who have 'watched these films since they were a kid'

>once allied with the Jews, killed Germans trying to free themselves from Jewish tyranny
>didn't step in to stop innocent German woman and children from being raped by Slavic creeps after the war ended
TRULY A WORTHY GOY

>Not doing this after the Ben Kingsly reveal in Iron Man 3 like I did.

This.

I don't like sex. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere

Attached: sandyvagina.jpg (1080x540, 108K)

I didn't suggest they would or wouldn't. Don't know where you got that from. I just pointed out that's babby tier Deus ex Machina level writing.

Implying they would let that dumb whore do it.
Even Cap is a stretch, there needs to be a payoff for Thor's character if that happens, he's not a prop for Cap and his political bs.

Its not beyond the realms of possibility that this could happen

>Cap is a stretch
>He literally starts lifting it in Avengers 2
>The OP image is from an official Marvel comic arc

Kys faggot.

good counter, also checked

my 8

No, this will.

Attached: marvel.png (1628x453, 238K)

I hope so. After that and all the main characters death i am done with capeshit.

Yeah. After he atones for his one sin - lying to tony about Bucky.

Bob Iger will have a heart attack. After that he will replace it with a new one

>thats what it will finally take for you, a grown man, to stop paying to see capeshit
epic

So like good ol Dick, hope no one here has a car accident that day.

Attached: dick-cheney-wc-9246063-2-402.jpg (300x300, 11K)

That's his only sin?

Based

>Is dumb enough to believe this is a possibility
Try grow back your dick. Having a vagina has made you as irrational and temper tantrum-throwing as Larson herself.

youtu.be/i0uIqxO26bw
This is gonna happen

>fuck yeah America

Attached: 8B65F137-AD89-46FB-8A1E-8001E0BD044D.jpg (532x745, 209K)

There was a payoff to this scene already

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Cope

Good going, Joss

You're not going to do that incel and you know that.

one of the only good parts of that movie

>retard lacks reading comprehension
Cap won't be lifting shit without Thor getting his own moment too.
Sorry you can only appreciate Cap when he gets his 15 minutes of not being useless at someone else's expenses.

I have sex regularly but the movies don't get any better.

Captain Marvel will probably do it.
Also glad that MCU is finally over once Endgame comes(for me and my friends at least)

Literally who are you replying to?

Cope and have sex incel.

Why was Vision worthy? He didnt make shit at that point of the movie

is an elevator worthy if it lifts the hammer?

What are the criteria for worthiness?

he was frozen and didn't wake up until the 2010s

why would you watch a marvel movie to begin with?

checked.

I think it was because part of him was made with Thor's lighting

>actually paying to see capeshit

Will Tony have to fight another Captain in Endgame?

Attached: img_4592.jpg (1242x849, 365K)

being a virgin

The last Marvel film I saw was the first Iron Man. Where do I start watching these?

Thor 2: The Dark World

Rogers may wield Mjolnir, but he's actually been able to lift it all along. Thor is the only one who knows this because he saw it nudge, and knows Rogers deliberately didn't do it. In contrast, Stark just wanted to lift it to show off, which is precisely why he couldn't; Rogers, who suspected he could, pretended not to because he DIDN'T want to show off. A good captain doesn't gloat dominance to his soldiers, he considers them as equals who are fighting for the same cause. If he had lifted it then everyone in that room who can't would've felt inferior to him, especially Stark. And before you say "well he just wasn't clear minded enough yet." There's no gray area with Mjolnir. You're either worthy or you're not.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (837x720, 82K)

t.Odin

This panel is from Secret Empire when Cap went full 1488 and the woman that made him go full 1488 altered Mjollnir's inscription so 1488 Cap could wield it.

The better question is when is Punisher, agent of Hydra going to happen?

Attached: Secret Empire (2017-) 003-026.jpg (1988x3056, 1.2M)

took you this long to give up on marlel?

>Deliberately didn't do it

Literally no proof of this. Him nudging it showed he has the makings of someone who is worthy of wielding it, he either just wasnt 100% there or it wasn't the right time or place for it.

>You can be half worthy
Either you're not worthy or you're worthty. Cap is worthy because he can even move it an inch

Attached: 1542623610452.jpg (645x729, 57K)

I agree with the guy, the spell doesn't have a middle ground. If you are worthy you can lift it, if you are not you can't. That's all she wrote.
It doesn't also say, "if you are medium worthy or potentially worthy you can nudge it.."

How long we have to wait for this happen on screen?

Attached: main-qimg-e3590bec513042f6b10b38c87f3236f4.png (472x691, 728K)

it nudged because he's worthy but it's still pretty heavy and he can't lift lol

He also wielded it in Fear Itself. Stop being such a casual

Probably twenty years from now during the third MCU reboot and when Disney owns everything.

nigger, you can have the potential to be worthy

change your sex

>if he be worthy
>HE
um sexist much? please use 'they' sweaty :)

mjolnir is ded

I legitimately would stay the whole time and give it a 5 star rating for greatest comedy

I think it's time for the mods to filter "have" and "sex" I'm getting real tired of seeing it every thread. It's my body my choice.

not according to the first thor movie

>Deus ex Machina

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

He was just "born" a minute ago, so he probably was too pure and could be seen as worthy.

seek sunlight

except you can clearly see Steve putting in a lot of effort to lift it, he was actually trying really hard.

I'm still butthurt about that one, not gonna lie. And then you had all the idiots responding "What, did you expect Iron Man to fight some crazy old guy with ten magical rings? That would never work in the MCU!"

>DEUS EX MACHINA
How do we get out of the corner we wrote ourselves into? I know, let's go back in time and undo what's already happened!! Great idea!!!

>I don't like sex.
Whoa, me neither. I mean, I don't THINK I would.

So only someone with the power of Thor can hold the hammer, and only if they're worthy

The Russo's already hinted it that he was able to all along

He moves it and immediately slacks his arms when he realises it. Makes some excuse about needing to readjust his grip and then proceeds to pretend to try to lift it.

It was literally just to serve the plot. There's no explanation for why he's worthy but the writers needed a quick reason for the audience and Avengers to trust him

They ought to filter sneedposts first. It's even more obnoxious than when s.mh, t.bh, and f.am were still allowed.

BASEEEEEEEEED

>or it wasn't the right time or place for it.
I'm thinking this. It'll move when he has a worthy motive for lifting it

oh my fucking god my sides

based

Really? I stopped watching watch Marvel movies after Civil War.

what would you call a sudden and abrupt resolution to an unresolvable conflict?

You do realize that's an actor pretending to not be able to lift a plastic hammer, right?

I always thought it was because he had one of the infinity stones

BASADO Y ROJOPILLADO

you do realize they can make a prop of the plastic hammer nailed to the table underneath so that the actors can go all out and make it look believable right?

Attached: DF6AECC8-AED3-460D-AD56-6E69D26D8C8C.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

He was basically "the elevator" from ironman's example. If thor puts the hammer on an elevator and the elevator rises it, does it means it is worthy?

vision was just a machine

shoot atleast a couple of people before leaving

evans seems like an okay guy, but captain america is my lest favorite character in the whole mcu, and that's including captain marvel

I wish I had that shirt

I fuck whores an lick their std ridden peeholes. Captain Marvel is an ugly, insufferable cunt.

I like unprotected sex. I have already four kids. Wife's not on pill or any of the sort. So no thanks.

Based but not redpilled

dont they say in the movie that captain america had some dark sides
it would likely be that he's a war junky
he wanted to kill germans so bad he'd risk his life in a hydra science experiment