>PULL UP!
>PULL UP!

[WOOP WOOP]
>TERRAIN TERRAIN
>PULL UP!
>PULL UP!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xlr2ZMTc52E
youtube.com/watch?v=4FwwBYzU2gE

Attached: air crash investigation.jpg (268x268, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

planecrashinfo.com/lastwords.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=o8vdkTz0zqI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_232
youtube.com/watch?v=kb7pvaJ2aVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Airways_Flight_5390
youtube.com/watch?v=dkesW3FhvUw
youtube.com/watch?v=_f1fnqjWy_I
youtube.com/watch?v=Aa9wvIqieEw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_MV_Sewol
youtu.be/mZYHMMMeHic
youtube.com/watch?v=hsqwby0QeiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a DC-10 episode

Attached: 1493061705885.png (646x595, 280K)

inb4 the jannies crash this thread

>Yep, thats me
>You're probably wondering how i ended up in this situation

Attached: 71a37bcbaef5e752fb54ba14dec30949.jpg (512x288, 20K)

Someone please recommend the most kino episodes of this to watch. Thank you in advance

planecrashinfo.com/lastwords.htm

None of them. You just go on YouTube and watch the people who do the flight simulator re-enactments. The Air Crash Investigations series drags on too long, it keeps repeating itself.

Not ACI, but easily the most kino plane crash documentary: Errol Morris' Leaving the Earth - Denny Fitch
youtube.com/watch?v=o8vdkTz0zqI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_232

>people copy pasting responses
yikes, I hope the jannies set you uncreative lot straight

Just post the webms and the meme guys.
I'm not gonna watch 72 15mins videos on jewtube

I distinctly remember reading this some five years ago and those weren't censored. Kinda ruins the whole thing.

Also they should have let the polish one untranslated

is there one on the plane that got shot down or does that not count

SINK RATE
PULL UP!
[WOOP WOOP]
SINK RATE!
PULL UP!
[WOOP WOOP]

DESCEND!
DESCEND!
DESCEND!

CLIMB!
CLIMB!
CLIMB!

"MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY, WE ARE GOING DOWN!"

"THIS IS IT BABY!"

Attached: PSA 182.jpg (386x257, 7K)

i like when documentaries have six different cameras filming people and constantly randomly switch between them, it definitely adds a lot to the experience

16:26.6 HOT-2 uhhh.
16:27.4 CAM [sound similar to stick shaker lasting 6.7 seconds]
16:27.7 HOT [sound similar to autopilot disconnect horn repeats until end of recording]
16:27.9 CAM [sound of click]
16:31.1 CAM [sound similar to increase in engine power]
16:34.8 HOT-1 Jesus Christ.
16:35.4 CAM [sound similar to stick shaker lasting until end of recording]
16:37.1 HOT-2 I put the flaps up.
16:40.2 CAM [sound of two clicks]
16:42.2 HOT-1 [sound of grunt] *ther bear.
16:45.8 HOT-2 should the gear up?
16:46.8 HOT-1 gear up oh #.
16:50.1 CAM [increase in ambient noise]
16:51.9 HOT-1 we're down.
16:51.9 CAM [sound of thump]
16:52.0 HOT-2 we're [sound of scream]

El Al Flight 1862, pilots thought both engine on the right had failed but they couldn't see that both of them had actually been completely ripped off the wing, nose dived into a block of flats in Amsterdam.

Attached: Bijlmerramp2_without_link.jpg (795x410, 73K)

rofl, holy shit

Wasn't there an episode where one engine was on fire and the pilots shut off the one that was wokring?

Is the flight that people think was secretly carrying Israeli chemical weapons precursors?

Imagine you and your passenger's fate being sealed for 15 minutes. Your best outcome is already decided, all you can do is claw at your coffin, plea for your life until it is revealed. Your struggle and torment is for nothing. Hundreds of people will die in your hands, and it's a secret you keep from them into oblivion.

But hey, no dead pilot ever thought "I wish I watched more youtube videos", so you could be right.

Japan air flight 123, even the ntsb said it was a fucking miracle the plane stayed in the air that long before crashing.

>it's a death cruiser 10 leaves debris on a runway episode

>takes down a fucking concorde
Heh nothing personal.

TWA 800?

youtube.com/watch?v=kb7pvaJ2aVg

> cargo door blows out
> floor to collapse into the cargo bay severing control cables
> everyone dies

Attached: 1449105755605.png (1106x1012, 525K)

was making another air crash investigation thread part of your plan?

Attached: 1552998630811.webm (1000x563, 2.68M)

best show on TV ultimate kino.

can't wait for the Boeing MAX shows

>american engineering
Not even once.

the best episode was this

Police found the windscreen panel and many of the 90 bolts securing it near Cholsey, Oxfordshire.[7] Investigators found that when the windscreen was installed 27 hours before the flight, 84 of the bolts used were 0.063 inches (1.6 mm) too small in diameter (8-32 vs. 10-32; see Unified Thread Standard) and the remainder were 0.1 inches (2.5 mm) too short (0.7 inch vs. 0.8 inch). The previous windscreen had also been fitted using incorrect bolts, which were replaced by the shift maintenance manager on a like-for-like basis without reference to maintenance documentation, as the plane was due to depart shortly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Airways_Flight_5390

RTFM

thats happened a few times, pilots shut the wrong engine down. LOL

>you will probably die without having kino last words
youtube.com/watch?v=dkesW3FhvUw

I love the way sometimes dozens of factors are involved in the crashs. A train of failures and mistakes and events are cascaded into a fireball in a muddy field.

>hull loss rate higher than that russian trijet

Attached: 1461792282279.gif (200x200, 3.56M)

>mfw I was in a 737 MAX 8 flying from busan to osaka 2 days after ethiopia's crash

Attached: 1489628022076.jpg (125x119, 2K)

>tfw you request a flight without a french first officer and the ticketer gives you a knowing nod of approval

I don't get how people can get on airplanes without knowing for a fact that this could be the last ride

Airplanes are statistically safer than cars

>die in plane crash
>thousands of people investigate it immediately while millions follow the news, and later multiple documentaries will be made and even more will learn about it
>die in car crash
>nobody cares, people just annoyed that you blocked traffic

most of the people who die on car crashes are drunk and or on drugs, and at least you're on the ground which means you can get immediate help and survive
On a plane you're fucked

>most of the people who die on car crashes are drunk and or on drugs
Source?
>and at least you're on the ground which means you can get immediate help and survive
Not in a fatal car crash. Statistically, cars have higher amounts of fatal incidents than aeroplanes.

god was on your side user. usually they are only good for like 8 minutes of flight, pretty sure that is where the name comes from.

""""""statistically"""""""

You could die because your pilot is a foreigner too timid to tell some New York fuck he's about to run out of fuel
youtube.com/watch?v=_f1fnqjWy_I
Or slam into a mountain because your pilot made a slight miscalculation
youtube.com/watch?v=Aa9wvIqieEw
Of course other forms of travel aren't much better
you could die because some chink turned the wheel the wrong way and everyone forgot about your field trip group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_MV_Sewol

muh feelsies

Statistically being the key word

>AIRPLANE BAD COS FLY HIGH AND FAST
not an argument

Attached: 1547459074817_0.jpg (638x558, 64K)

>it's another """experienced""" """pilots""" not pushing the nose down during a stall episode

Attached: 1539076704147.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

>they are only good for like 8 minutes of flight, pretty sure that is where the name comes from.

Attached: 1454803682632.gif (400x400, 675K)

>It's a pilot accidentally disengages the autopilot while fiddling with some minor shit episode

tell that to the people that died on airplane crashes, and there's a lot and one day it's gonna be you

This is complete trash. If they just let the guy talk for an hour it would be fine but they keep cutting his speech and spastically changing camera angles, it's visual whiplash. Watch this instead.

youtu.be/mZYHMMMeHic

>ever trusting anything touched by the hands of brummies
There was also an episode of a plane crashing on the M1 near Leicester

Some of those are pretty bizarre, but depending on the situation you can lose pitch control and really the first thing you normally do is trim the plane nose down and then slowly increase power and press the nose down. If you are really in a stall you lose pitch control and pushing the nose down won't do shit but kill you.

That's actually what that MCAS system does that the 737M8 controversy is. Because the center of gravity is so wild on that thing and it has those big engines mounted forward, if you stall it it's a pretty hairy ride. So the MCAS system automatically starts trimming the nose down so you can gain control again and start to slowly apply power. If you just push the stick forward and increase power, you will probably make it worse because of the moment caused by those big under wing engines combined with loss of pitch control from the stall.

Imagine being a passenger in first class and having to watch the captain of your plane desperately hack away at the cockpit door with an axe while frantically yelling at his first officer not to kill everyone, all the while glancing out your window as the mountains grow larger and larger

>Yes, thats me
>Not "wagablarbaarwagblarwar"

>hey whats happening here
Kek

Non-Americans is there an ACI episode set in your country?
Croatia - yes, plane carrying some bighshot diplomat didn't see the hill near the airport.

why didn't they just jump off onto a mountain

I can't tell if you are memeing or actually having an existential moment as you imagine the feelings rushing through their minds as this scenario unfolded. What a horrible terrifying way to die.

>Ask the stewardesses to give me one last BJ and a bottle of JD

Attached: Airbus A320.webm (666x480, 1.21M)

youtube.com/watch?v=hsqwby0QeiE

Attached: 1552278092654.png (642x746, 480K)

Tell that to the many more people who have died from car crashes, there's more and statistically it's more likely that you're going to die in one than in a plane crash

>only 3 people died in this crash
>a disabled boy who couldn't leave his seat
>an abandoned girl
>a woman who went back to save them both
airshows are such a meme, they should make everyone sign a waiver

>death cruiser

Kek, haven't heard that before

*clackclackclackclack* OVERSPEED OVERSPEED *clackclackclackclack*

STALL
STALL
STALL

does anyone have a .webm of the airshow where a guy ejects out of his plane as it goes on to mow down a bunch of people

Attached: nani.webm (1136x480, 2.46M)

>yfw you get a BANK ANGLE, STALL, and TERRAIN warning simultaneously

Retard, Retard, Retard

>I'm sorry sensei, but it's time to use *that*
>m-masaka!
>heh, not bad... I almost broke a sweat

>t-that stance!!

They didn't fly so good.

Lotta loyalty for a suicidal pilot.