What's the name of Yoda's planet?

Luke is told to go to the Dagobah system but that's just a sytem and there probably several planets in this system. Did George name only the system to keep a mystery about Yoda. Did they delete his planet from the records in Episode III to make sure nobody finds him?

Attached: c61.jpg (320x320, 15K)

What? In star wars, the system is usually named after the "home" planet of the system. Dagobah the planet is located in Dagobah the system. Yoda and Yaddles actual home planet is unknown officially and yes George explicitly made it that way.

Maybe there's only one planet with life. You know, like in our own system.

Except the bacteria in the Martian poles and simple sea sponges on Europa

NOW THIS IS AUTISM

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 600K)

giv alien sea sponge gf

based and Monolithpilled

Oh shit, you think maybe humans could live there, too?

if endor is a moon, where is the planet it orbits

They refer to it as Moon of Endor. I always thought the planet was Endor, and they are on its moon, and it doesn't have name.

if you think about it, we've had more death here than life. maybe that cancels it out there?

We've had more life than death.

wrong

Nah the Moon of Endor, as in 'City of New York'

Nope. Life continuing on despite extinctions is proof enough. Only when there is no life left will death have finally caught up to life.

more like as in 'Your Mom of My Cock'

Also the emperor calls it the Centuri Moon once, and he's the only person ever to do that.

i disagree... people die every day, can you say the same??

Offscreen he checked each one until found the right one. They cut a lot of scenes of him landing and looking around and just finding rocks or gas or ice or whatever.

yeah and i called your mom my bitch once... does that make it true? your call einstine

Yeah the planet with billions of life signs might be the one.
Slap you I would if Yoda I was.

People die yet we're not declining in population as a species. Ergo, all human life that's since passed has been replaced exponentially by new life.

not true. read the bible sometime idiot

>believing this shit

Attached: 1496522721604.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

The bible is bullshit appropriation designed to control. Why don't you do some research into things outside of what your dribble spouts as canon.

As a life long retarded fanboy who would eat any shit with the name starwars on it. Fuck starwars. Fuck yodas planet.

You mean there's a whole Interstellar movie that didn't make it through the cutting floor?

I like this attetion to detail by George Lucas. He made sure that all the characters have their own point of view. Like Vador calls Han captain Solo, his friends called him Han. In nu-wars, Kylo calls his own dad Han Solo, it's just so dumb. I can't believe they let completely inept people write the sequels.

Yoda is a bitch.

>in the begining there was nothing, and then it exploded
user, I

He wasn't looking for a microscopic Jedi master. That didn't happen until Lucas' script for IX.

He says Sanctuary.

When you hate your dad you don't call him Dad anymore.

>watches zeitgeist once
grow up

You call him fuckface, not by his proper name.