Dude happiness lmao

>dude happiness lmao

Attached: intothewild-2.jpg (440x229, 21K)

What's he staring at?

my diary desu

Truly death by human natural causes

>Psychologically fragile teenager goes on a journey, meets people, grows as a person but his flaws causes his downfall.

> People either hate him or love him

What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why does their autism prevent them for empathizing with a character without wanting to be them?

The smell of stinking fish from your axe wound is killing my nostrils gtfo biocunt

This nigga survived without money on this craftiness and social skills alone for two years. Most of Yea Forums would succumb outside without mommy's tendies in like two days.

>walks through volcano
>hur dur i can walk through a volcano and you cant
>but why would you do that
>shut up incel I'm better than you
Kys faggot

redpill me on him

his death

naive kid goes camping and dies
make friends and has fun before he does

but wheres the amazing part?

Jack Black(some say Jablinsky) really slimmed down for this role

That wasn't the message of the film.
It was that happiness is worthless if you can't share it with others.
He realized in the end just how much of a selfish fuck he had been and that his whole journey was bullshit.

Attached: 1447388352772.jpg (500x500, 58K)

No one said anything about amazing. Think he passes on fucking predyke Kristen Stewart too.

>Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans Americans

>Psychologically fragile teenager goes on a journey, meets people, grows as a person but his flaws causes his downfall.
Anyone who doesn't see this guy and his life as ultimate kino, has got to be retarded. Yes, he should have prepared better; I'm sure he knew that himself, he wasn't stupid. He knew he risked being killed, or getting sick, or dying from any number of things. Still, his spirit - be it by insanity or by divine connection to nature - demanded that he go out as he did. His short life was a thing of beauty.

k stew almost naked is in the movie

Attached: 1497370763917.jpg (400x400, 65K)

He died from his inability to make moose jerky which is blue pilled af

Did she ever actually get naked in another movie

now this is interesting
i like hearing about actors who fail to get a role

A nice brapper lad

yup

her tits are out in On The Road if i remember correctly

Attached: kstew.jpg (620x335, 58K)

I don't understand how the meat went bad...

>not fucking prime kstew
that retard deserved to die

Attached: 003 (8).jpg (1198x852, 222K)

>stinky stew

this
he was scared because she was underage yet he traveled without documents and money
what a fucking faggot good thing he got weeded out of society

>those knees

Does she have fucking ricketts or someshit jesus christ

no one cares he died because he was rich and honestly i dont care either and i think hes an idiot i never knew who he was before watching the movie

>I’ve never talked to a real women, the post

would you not be impressed if some guy just walked through a fucking volcano you cretin

does someone have the nascar pasta? i should've saved it from last thread