OH MY GOD NETFLIX IS DUBBING EVANGELION

OH MY GOD NETFLIX IS DUBBING EVANGELION

Attached: Neon Genesis Evangelion - 1x13 - Lilliputian Hitcher [1080p][x265][bk].mkv_snapshot_12.56_[2018.10.2 (1440x1080, 138K)

they're gonna do a shit job of it too

Stop jerking off netflix you fucking redditors

WHEN THE FUCK IS IT COMING OUT

I hope they remove the fucking cicada sound effect

Literally EVERY fucking establishing shot has that FUCKING cicada sound motherfuck

And?

I consider myself a huge weeb, posts on Yea Forums daily, but I've never seen Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'm never gonna. I refuse. It looks so dumb, even for an anime.

>PHREEEE PHREEEEE PHREEEEE
>ohaio it sure is hot today in japan oneechan!!

Not based

then what the fuck do you watch

I don't care. All I know about "Eva" is that it features a genderswapped Nadia and he has a harem consisting of a red tsundere, a blue doll and a black drunk. Also there's a penguin and a guy that attempts to look "menacing" by hiding his face in his faggy little hands.

Good anime.

It's only a matter of time now...

Attached: Adobe_20190322_094218.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

Never seen Dragonball either. Unless you count the hentai crossover with Sailor Moon.

>hentai crossover with Sailor Moon.
>good anime

Do the people that do dubbing work for anime also do voice work for western animation? Or are they usually separate circles

Yeah, im from central europe where we don't have these shits. Went to Greece once on vacations and couldn't sleep for days because of these faggots.

It's just thirty minute ova featuring Sailor Moon fucking Goku in the dick with her pussy. I'm pretty sure it's better than Dragonball but much, much worse than Sailor Moon.

[Maya puking noise intensifies]

Central Europe doesn’t exist. It’s Eastern Europe.

EoE is one of greatest human achievements in arts.

>Literally in the dead center of the continent of Europe
>Nah dude that's east because I, a 52% american, say so.

Central Europe is a czech invention to make themselves believe they are not hardbass listening squatting slavs

I'm very sorry to hear that. Maybe it's time for humanity to end.

How could they do this to her?

Attached: 40d3a275cb045d9d77aab8ffd4e3d6aa80905551_hq[1].jpg (711x540, 43K)

Is that the original Shinji voice actress?

Very nice digits

based

Attached: umamusing hamster.webm (800x450, 309K)

It's Asuka's English voice actress and her biggest fan

based retard

THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DUB BEING GOOD IS 0.00000000000000001%
CUT THE NETFLIX CONNECTION
IT'S NOT RESPONDING
WHAT ABOUT THE MANUAL OVERRIDES?
IT'S GOING BERSERK

Umaru is good too

They do to some extent. Korra's an obvious example but not the only one.

Ah yes another dub. Alongside:

>Ocean dub
>Original Funi dub
>Remastered Funi dub
>Kai

Are they fucking redubbing? If it's the same cast I'll be skeptical but a new cast would piss me off. They could at least remove English Rei's retarded contributions to EOE like the goopy sloosh sound when Misato domes that guy

How would Netflix handle it?

Attached: Steel Ball Run.png (760x1200, 2.2M)

who cares? if you watch anime in english your opinion has no weight
big nose company milking something successful,shocker

Great. I hate reading stuff on screen

This is disgusting honestly.

A lot of this is because normies won't watch anything that's not on netflix. Which means anime isn't very profitable if it's not on there.

I try to tell peeps to watch something and they give me a confused expression if I say it's not on netflix.

yeah, that pretty much sums up the people who frequent Yea Forums

great, it's going to be a textbook example of how less professional voice acting can be superior (especially for an anime) compared to the stilted hyper real shit we're no doubt going to get from netflix
they're going to try their hardest to normify it for americans which is a completely fool's errand

>Kom Susser Todd on every board blasting when Moot left
>no one remembers Usuka anymore
>all Yea Forums news bullshit is just /pol/ fuckery and not just lighthearted fun

I miss it.

I refuse to believe that a weeb hasn't seen Evangelion. That's basic anime starter kit shit.

I recognized Elder Kai's voice in an episode of Avatar way back when.

>I consider myself a huge weeb, posts on Yea Forums daily
This is bait

Does this mean we might get an official blu ray release of NGE/D&R/EoE?

Not like this garbage deserves better.

central europe is poland, which has been crisscrossed by the marching feet of every invading army ever and will be where the impending alien invasion commences

It's going to be the exact same cast and crew as the Rebuild movies, I guarantee it.

evanjellyon is on netflix? time to never watch it again lol

There's a nip BluRay already dumbass

Honestly it is. I have never watched another anime because I know it's all shit. I started and stopped with Evangelion

No shit, I've had it downloaded for years. I want an official release that I don't have to import.

started and stopped moar liek FARTED and PLOPPED amirite lel

There's some crossover. I think it really depends on location, availability, etc. Some dubbers just do it as a side gig since it's a low paying gig in the VO world, despite requiring its own skill set. Voice actors working on western animation might end up doing a dubbing gig if the pay is right or their schedule is free.

Fun/Useless Fact: The voice actors who make the most money are the ones who work in "loop groups" that do ambient sounds for film/tv. Such as the sound of a bustling crowd in an airport.

Why would you be excited for the replacement of the original voice direction?

Do you hate films and tv? Or do you just hate Evangelion?