Attached: IMG_6023.jpg (502x503, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIwlfcKjnAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1oSQeDbkyVw
youtube.com/watch?v=XdpcyovK0ZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dany please

>I'm supposed to feel bad for an antagonist and his eventual downfall

Attached: 1549796707245.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>antagonist
Go away Anakin

Attached: annie.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>killing of he last remaining based character
What's D&D's endgame?

AYE SHAPOUSHE HARRENHAWL ISH OFF THE TABLE ASH WELL?

But Bronn is still alive

So is Tyrion

I really hope he betrays Dany and Jon snu just to piss off normies

Looks like you're close to the end of GoT marathon, user.

That's a weird way of spelling Jaime

>sucks mad dick so she can get the support of the vale
>they arrive after half of Jon's army is either dead or crippled for muh ebin effect when they could've just joined since before the battle
>she somehow kills the only man that ever could give a single fuck about her

what's her fucking problem

Its pretty obvious that Salsa will rule the North in the end. And unironically marry Gendry for some dumb reason.

hehe dats RITE. Little finger is just like SLYTHERIN and MOLDYMORT: bad, and racis (like drumpf).
And daenerys is like GRYFFINFOR and HERMIENOEY: good loving and accepting and likes to pet cute puppers :DD (just like me :DD)

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 257K)

You want *me* to investigate "flying saucers"?

Attached: project-blue-book.jpg (980x425, 21K)

careful not to fall off the ladder

A while back there was a thread concerned chiefly with the idea that after returning from Braavos Arya was going to become caught up in a subplot that involved "liberating" an oppressed village from a villain named "Ronald Drumpf". It was standard-settingly retarded but not more than your post is.

The goal of the post was to mimic the line of thinking of but in a generally more absurd way to demonstrate how juvenile it is.

I really, really, really like this image

I cant close the portal Lori, halp

Attached: c6ed84c8c5a07cdd8d30e9ae2156a7b63829c63e.jpg (586x614, 103K)

>Lady Shansha, I believe you lied under oath when you said your aunt Lysa jumped through the Moon door? Does this not matter?
>Ah, I shuppoze we are taking a crippled boy's dreams as facts, then? Should all trials be settled this way?
>Do great deeds not weigh in on my innocence? Saving you from the Lannisters, returning you to your seat in Winterfell, saving your brother and bringing the Vale into your service. A fair trial is the least you can offer me.
>No? Very well. I shall demand trial by combat.
>Not even that? Fine, then the Night's Watch will serve me well enough, with the dead on the way you need every man you can spare.
>You wish to kill me right here? Are you forgetting about the gods? You cannot kill a guest under your roof, you'd be no better than your family's killers.
>You don't care about that? Very well, but you are a Stark, my lady. I shall not accept your sentence if you are not the one to look me in the eye and take my life yourself.
>Or, whatever, just have the goblin bitch mutilate my throat with my dagger. Then burn my body.
>Or just leave my corpse on the floor. I shuppoze that would be acceptable as well.

Attached: 502.jpg (569x802, 46K)

Gillen was on Radio 2 this morning. Insisted that Littlefinger wasn't coming back, but did seem to hesitate when asked about it.

He didn't die so good

based

Quane?

Attached: 1553061195779.jpg (662x512, 64K)

great shitpost lad

SHAMONE PLS

Attached: 4C9BAA6C-D265-4B88-8FEB-83F77C079788.jpg (397x455, 27K)

i think he was took in by surprise: Lil finger is the scheming type, they plan and when something unexpected happens they drop mom's spaghetti

it makes sense in a way

If I took that penis out of your ass, would you die?

Attached: Freddy v2.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

It will be incredibly we will

Rock you

Of course that's what he'll do. It was already set up last series.

It would be extremely joyful

Attached: chibi_bane_by_lizluvsanime2-d5buav2.png (400x700, 244K)

Fuck off with the pasta retard
>You lied under oath when you said your aunt Lysa jumped through the Moon door? Does this not matter?
No it doesn't because she was a little girl blackmailed by littlefinger, not to mention that the Kings of the North could just pardon her. Starting your argument like this leads nowhere.
>Ah, I shuppoze we are taking a crippled boy's dreams as facts, then?
Did we watch the same scene? They never use Brans visions as 'proof', Bran just said it to freak Littlefinger out. With his reactions he incriminated himself.
>Do great deeds not weigh in on my innocence?
No, especially not when he's caused most of the chaos he's solved and when you take the severity of the crimes into account.
>I shall demand trial by combat.
Jesus Christ, i love how all the people saying that LIttlefinger dying is out of character suggest shit like this, which goes against the entire fucking origin of his character. Also good luck fighting someone like Jon as no one would champion for him
>Fine, then the Night's Watch will serve me well enough, with the dead on the way you need every man you can spare.
.......do you seriously think that anyone would ever logically think to send littlefinger to the wall and believe that he would keep his promise and actually be useful there? Really? If his punishment had been nights watch i would've just quit the show right there as it would just be an idiotic asspull to keep a character that should've died long ago alive
>Very well, but you are a Stark, my lady. I shall not accept your sentence if you are not the one to look me in the eye and take my life yourself.
Arya did an she's a stark who also passed the sentece. I really don't get this """"argument""""
>Or just leave my corpse on the floor.
As opposed to burning it inside a closed toom? Are you seriously mad that they didn't show him burning 0,5 seconds after he collapsed? Actual Autism
Also
>502.jpg
Stop browsing KnowYourMeme you underage retard

Attached: 1552756980389.jpg (187x250, 5K)

found the D&D cockholder

Of course it made sense. It was him called out for his plan by an apparent all seeing god and the character who has been his only weakness for the entire duration of the show, Sansa.......Catelyn...you know what i mean. The last part is especially important, as people claim that his death was the first time he ever lost his composure. Just look at the beginning of this for example:
youtube.com/watch?v=kIwlfcKjnAQ

Why were all the lords cool with Littlefinger just being executed with no evidence? Royce obviously didn't like him, so he was probably just looking for an excuse to get rid of him, but why didn't he get pissed at Sansa for obviously covering for Littlefinger after he killed Lysa?

Same thing happened when Cersei threatened to have her guards kill him. He just kind of quietly shit himself.

t.Dumb and Dumber

this

he's like batman, dumb as a rock when it comes to thinking on his feet

>Post actual reply to KnowYourMeme browsing Baelishfag to show how braindead his copypasta is
>Only reply is just 4 word non-argument:
>"N-No fuck you :( Fuck D&D :((("
I rest my case

Attached: 1542149854914.gif (267x150, 993K)

>always ten steps ahead of everybody else
>worked his way up from the gutters to ruler of a large portion of the realm
>you manage ALL the money of the realm
>army's move at your command
>have everybody in your pocket
>throw bitches down the moongate like you dont give a fuck and nobody dares oppose you.
>after losing your first tully crush you manage to obtain the younger, tight ginger pussy, daughter
>as a bonus she is legaly retarded
>talking this bitch in to bed will be easy

And then D&D tought it would be a good idea for this girl to outsmart the smartest men in westeros.

She doesn't even outsmart him though. She just fucking murders him.

And "why" would I investigate them?

He had no plan except the unbelievably dumb "incriminating letter" scheme, had no strings to pull, no control over Lord Royce (who leads his soldiers) and no escape plan.

It's not that I don't believe he would have been killed in that situation - it's actually the opposite. Considering how weak his position is and how few friends he had, he should have left at the end of season 6, or the starks should have killed him at the end of season 6, which they could have done very easily. This whole plotline in season 7 had no stakes and no logic.

t. mother of assburgers

Look at: Its just the same NPC response every time

Attached: 1541200390462.gif (580x433, 1.96M)

knifes to the throat, his only weakness

true, someone will always try to fellatio D&D for free

>no control over Lord Royce
He had control over sweetrobin and thought this would be enough to control Royce. It was, for a time.
>He had no plan except the unbelievably dumb "incriminating letter" scheme,
>Considering how weak his position is and how few friends he had,
Yeah but the thing is, his scheme probably would've worked in Kings Landing with any other house, but the culture, the social - and political situation in the north is vastly different to what he was used to and he wasn't prepared for that. He thought he could play others like he played not just Kings Landing, but also Ned when he was hand, i.e. by hiding a few letters, bribing a few guards and showing his importance, but this wasn't the case anymore. Also if he had left, where would he go? He couldn't go back to the Lannisters and there was nothing to do in the Vale, not to mention that leaving Winterfell would be leaving Sansa and his army

Sweet robin wasn't there. Also Lord Royce swore allegiance to Jon when he was crowned king of the north, so LF had no excuse thinking that Royce would still do what he wanted.

A dumb plan is a dumb plan. Sansa wrote the letter when she was a child trying to save her father's life; it's just not a credible piece of evidence. Even if it was, how does releasing it get him any power? I guess Arya and the northern lords turn on sansa, but what does that accomplish? Does he just want to get her back on his side? There's no plan here, no scheme, just activity the writers gave him until they kill him off.

They should have done it at the end of season 6 where it made sense, instead of stretching it out over another seven episodes.

S K A R S H
K
A
R
S
H

>Sweet robin wasn't there
I was referring to scenes like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=1oSQeDbkyVw
Also don't forget that he married Lysa and was therefor Lord Protector of the Vale. At any rate he thought he had, at least enough, loyalty and credibility to give commands.
> Lord Royce swore allegiance to Jon when he was crowned king of the north
No, Littlefinger with the authority as Lord Protector of the Vale did.
>Sansa wrote the letter when she was a child trying to save her father's life
The letter isn't the big piece of proof, it is the letter in conjunction with how easily Sansa complied with everything back then in the eyes of Arya. In one scene Arya says that unlike Sansa she actually ran an fought and would've died rather than support the lannisters, and that Lyanna Mormont who is younger than Sansa would've done so too. Sansa on the other hand betrayed her family, of course it was to survive and play the long game, but Arya doesn't know that.
>I guess Arya and the northern lords turn on sansa, but what does that accomplish?
His plan was to create animosity between Sansa and her siblings, he also shittalks Jon. Sansa would get desperate and go to Littlefinger who would dispose of them. Its what he always does, create conflict, save the victors and rise in power, but here he overplayed his hand due to his lack of knowledge about Arya and the North.
youtube.com/watch?v=XdpcyovK0ZU
I'm not saying the arc is completely fine, but its ok especially since D&D have no material to go on

Did they ever actually find out that LF was the one who betrayed Ned? Skipped most of the Winterfell scenes in s7.

I know what you were talking about. I just mean that Robin wasn't present to countermand orders from Royce or Jon. LF is in the north with his dick flying in the wind.

Sansa letter wasn't about her survival, it was to save Ned's life. I can't remember if that argument is even made in the show.

>Littlefinger would dispose of them
Who is "them"? You mean Arya, Jon and the northern lords? How would he do that with two thousand vale knights SWORN to Jon as their king? Why would lord royce do such a thing? Littlefinger uses a letter from five years ago to make the start sisters hate each other, and somehow this will put him in charge again? Total bullshit and you know it.

This plotline was poorly conceived and poorly executed. It's true they have no material to go on now and it's proof they are hacks with a massive budget.

You killed her Michael, she's been dead for decades. Please stop calling for her.