The kinOA part 2 edition

The kinOA part 2 edition

Attached: 1484162598165.webm (400x224, 2.86M)

anyone actually watch this shitfest and is able to give a quick rundown? is this the official anti-shooter dance or was it improv?

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUSLY ART HOE LEFTY ITS LIKE A PARODY OF ITSELF

You goddamn right I am high as a kite soaring in some alchohol drenched wind and this show will have me up all night watching all 8 episodes, unless I pass out. In which case, I will swiftly resume watching as soon as I am awoken by my mid- night- urination

I'm not a robot

Why does this show look so European trying to set itself up in the US?

Imagine the smell.

Attached: The OA Part 2 Episode 1 52.57.jpg (1920x890, 219K)

so far its shit

based

Imagine the kino if he just started lighting them all up during their faggy dance, all while the uplifting music continues to play in the background.

That's a really poor use of that drawer space. you could easily fit 3-4x the amount of underwear in there.

Considering the size of the cafeteria, how much glass & open area it has, and aside from the sperg dancers there is no way the lunch dude would have been able to sneak up 9n the shooter. Footfalls coming from behind, the squeak of sneaker on tile floor, and just the suddenness of an obvious distraction dance off would have tipped anyone off

>shooter doesn't mow them down for being stupid and annoying

This show is real shit

I have never seen this shit, mostly because of this dogshit scene, but there has to be something else to this scene. is that blonde lady doing some kind of psychic bullshit to him? what bearing does she have on the scene and why do we cut away to her? I don't actually want to watch this show.

what the fuck is this stuid shit lmao, is this some lefty power fantasy ?

What episode of Naruto is this and what jutsu is he doing at 0:50?

then get out of here ya faggot

They go to an alternate dimension where it's 2016 and Joe Biden is president and they are trying to track down a missing adopted child before he is caught by a school shooter recruitment network

>360 and walk away.

Pretty much. Stopping a school shooter with the power of interpretive dance. Dumbest shit you could ever think of. And you know the people that was this trash were clapping and crying at the same time.

Attached: brit marling vodka.jpg (1920x890, 154K)

Attached: brit marling tentacles.jpg (1920x890, 302K)

so what's this shit about anyway?

This show may be the greatest troll of all time. It's actually really good, the atmosphere is well done, the acting is good, the story is interesting and the main character background is intriguing.
The Webm is the last scene, i think, its the culmination of hours of TV. I've never been more pissed off at a show except maybe BSG.
I like to convince my friends to watch it and then invariably a week later i get a text or call telling me what am asshole i am.

my memory is a bit foggy but...
>blind girl missing for 10 years or so materializes seemingly out of thin air
>regained her vision
>claims she is some sort of prophet and knows "movements" that will open a portal to another dimension
>the audience is left to question her sanity every episode
I will say this about the show, I watched it after seeing this infamous clip, reading this board's discussion, and still found it worth watching just to see how the show gets to that scene. If you've seen The Sound of My Voice(by the same director and lead actress), it is pretty similar to this show.