Why hasn't Hollywood learned to make big song and dance numbers like Bollywood?

Why hasn't Hollywood learned to make big song and dance numbers like Bollywood?

Attached: India.png (1200x800, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-kL8A4RNQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs
youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs
youtube.com/watch?v=z71fnuDg_Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=2I3NgxDAiqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: IMG_0422.png (1350x900, 139K)

You mean musicals?

Because nobody wants that.

we already grew out of that quaint stuff

This is so disrespectful. Just wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-kL8A4RNQ8

something something poo in loo

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs

Attached: pajeet.jpg (659x666, 105K)

Based and brownpilled

Most Americans are probably too cynical to appreciate something like that becoming widespread. Who knows, though? There are more and more, and growing numbers of K-Pop fans, so some younger Americans are getting exposed to dancing choreography more than usual.

I can't stop laughing at this holy shit

Delete this. This is plain Disrespectful.

we don't like to make big song and dance numbers out of everything

Because they're gay as fuck, Rashed.

K-pop groups are attractive though, at least to female neets who love anime. No one's ever gonna say that about Indians

>It's disrespect my seething culture
t.pajeet

Leave me alone bros, there's nothing good about India. It's a failed nation. It's just a slightly richer Africa with brown people.

didn't they spend millions of dollars doing one for the fembusters movie and then left it on the cutting room floor after test audiences hated it?

At least I don't have to see interracial propaganda and lgbt garbage in my movies, take that wh*tey!

Because they were common in the 1930s.

>bad editing
>obnoxious sound effects
>whenever they bring out singing, the actress' voice gets autotune pitched so high that it genuinely is migraine inducing

yeah, no

You need to be 18 to post on this website.

>The chicks'll cream for greased lightnin
I don't get it.

I know. It should be diarrhea.

Attached: 1553242146199.png (323x373, 116K)

lol

Attached: 1497555251722.webm (720x480, 1.7M)

imagine the smell

Attached: Dirty_pit_latrine_in_slums_in_India_(5321157342).jpg (800x1067, 192K)

P O O I N L O O

lol poop

Because the only people that find it entertaining are the same people that think shitting in the street is acceptable behaviour

mhmm. quite pungent, my dear.

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

Hahahaha

I took a college course of international film and the proffesor was this stuck up faggot indian and one day he was excited to show us a scene from a bollywood movie and when he played it everyone laughed because of how cheesey and tonally inconsistent it was and how desperately it wanted to appear cool

He looked embarassed. Thank fucking god im not indian

Id rather live in the worst possible jew induced nightmare hellscape than be indian for even an hour

Indian women are the most beautiful women in the world

Attached: Priyanka.jpg (1362x1963, 192K)

Attached: show-photo.jpg (500x375, 27K)

I've always enjoyed cheesy shit like this: youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs

i like how bollywood is the great grand achievement of indian film making, even slavs have made artistic kino and hong kong film makers have too.

the indians are still making complete garbage schlok for the peasant masses who still shit in the street

May have to remind you again that's it's a business.

true indian kino is probably too regional to truly break out onto the international scene

france, german, hong kong and even russia have had films that burst onto the international scene for their artistic value,meanwhile india has garbage bollywood 24/7

Bollywood is mainstream. Most good Indian films aren't from Bollywood. Satyajit Ray is one of the best filmmakers ever. Kurosawa and Scorsese are his fans. Most good Indian films are actually Communist propaganda, but they are kino.

Bollywood also have classics, I'm sure you haven't seen the them. They may get lost Between shit ton of movies they make.

WHO THE FUCK KEEPS MAKING ALL THESE POO THREADS

FUCK THE FUCK OFF

>Most good Indian films are actually Communist propaganda, but they are kino.
because he was from Bengal which is traditionally a communist state.

Ray wasn't a Communist. He was actually hated by the Communists for romanticizing poverty. But others like Mrinal Sen and Hrithvik Ghatak.

All Bengalis are communists lad

bollywood kino
youtube.com/watch?v=z71fnuDg_Ug

>shit ton

Post some bolly kinos

When is she going to bring to bolly to Hollywood?

youtube.com/watch?v=2I3NgxDAiqE

It writes itself.

Attached: 1486951399481.jpg (962x1056, 127K)

Is that her voice? It seems like it doesn't match.

Whitey spends his time making fun of dumb, poor Indians instead of impregnating their women
soon whitey will be a tiny minority while more Indians pop up like rabbits pooling all over the world

this is true. major bollywood releases are like the capeshit of indian cinema. They come out several times a year with different actors and they're always the same plots.

shoo, pajeet

>that view count on the thumbnail
why are poos obsessed with how many foreigners watch their trash?

Attached: 1547352863282.webm (952x542, 2.67M)

STFU and subscribe to T-Series

Pewdiepie is better

It's better than Marvel and DC shit.

You had better pray that doesnt happen pajeet

Whites are the only ones attempting to shame you into not drowning yourselves and the world in rivers of shit

don't they drink shit water on the regular
isn't their most sacred river literally three quarters fecal matter

That can't be helped right now, only time and education can do the job. And there's plenty of social worker types here who run around and get everyone to stop shitting in the open
and no Indian who comes to Yea Forums(nel) is the type to be a uneducated poorfag who shits wherever he wants so it's a moot point.

Is that fucking slimemold

I wonder if Bengalid and Keralites are so smart, why are they communists?

But then the line between supposed genius and insanity is quite thin.

It's legitimately going to be a superpower this century.

>married to a white guy
OH NONONONO