Post your movie idea and the last two digits are the score of it

Post your movie idea and the last two digits are the score of it

Attached: rotten-tomatoes-logo1.jpg (1000x563, 186K)

Christina Hendricks sits on my face for 2 hours.

Daisy Ridley shitting into my mouth for 2 hours.

It's called The Last Jedi and has that exact score.

I’d like to thank the academy.

Sneed has sex with Lisa and Bart tells Homer and Homer trys to kill Sneed but ends up pooping himself instead

taxi driver remake with paul dano

Christchurch biopic

Christina Hendricks, Ariel Winter and Alexandra daddario suffocate me with their boobs. And make me nut until I pass out.
Rated R

Sneed: The Movie

Collateral / Drive / Nightcrawler sequel. Vincent (Tom Cruise) is hired by the West Coast Mafia to take out Driver (Ryan Gooseling) for stealing their money. Lou Bloom (Jake Gyllenhaal) films the chaos for the news while tracking both lone wolves.

Drive/Nightcrawler crossover

Formerly Chuck

BASED CHUCK

Story about the Somerton Man. Title is Tamam Shud

Very nice

Kino Incoming.
It's a cross between honey I shrunk the kids and aliens. A genius inventor mom is sick of her kids not cleaning so she shrinks them to a bacterial level where they go around killing shit with super soakers full of lysol.

Miami Vice sequel

high budget subversive battle shonen blockbuster adaptation, a-la an alita battle angelified hunter x hunter, but with subtle nods to eco fascism and also every single character is an anthropomorphic animal

And it's Uwe Boll tier

that seems way too high for something like thay

Appropriate score for such a clusterfuck

it gets extra points with the liberal critics and mentally ill furries because all of the characters are nude but asexual

i go back in time, warn harvey about the women telling everyone about him, then he lets me fuck all the actresses in return
i predict a 99

16% tomato meter means it's done something right to piss off all the paid off onion reviewers. Probably a 98% audience score.

Pro-Hitler movie. Mel Gibson plays the fuhrer.

>99
Snorted

BASED AND REDPILLED AS FUCK

A remake of the disaster artist only strong thriller elements are added in the context of Wiseau's non existent past and fixation on Sestero

No offense user but that is LITERALLY what princess mononoke is.

Halo franchise triple A movie

Absolutely Based. I'd expect nothing less from the man calling out Jews for being oven dodgers.

live action Initial D movie

seems likely

Attached: nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Nice 69 get

kek

a movie that isn't shit

Der Untergang but Hitler is played by Whoopi Goldberg

Fortnite

Pretty accurate score, seems to me a lot of the best movies hover from 50-75%

Sunshine but pinbacker isn't a demonic slasher villain

good enough i guess

The same story I've always been planning

Some indie shlock with a random coming of age sex scene and a token exploration of a random hot topic issue.

i eat ana de arma's shit for 8h straight nonstop. movie is in black and white and silent. then theres two post-credit scenes, one of her pushing shit down my throat with her foot and the other one us making out, second one is only available for premium viewers tho

that is super accurate

nice one

Attached: 1550409832758.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Jordan Peele aims the camera at a wall for two hours. One half of the wall is white, the other half is black.
I expect lots of pontificating from the critics.

an NC-17 6 part netflix miniseries adaptation of garfield. each episode has a drastically different plot like black mirror, but they're all tethered together by garfield being the protagonist.

Nuke blows up in the heart of Israel.

the same thing we do every night, Pinky

A high budget military epic of the East African campaign in WW1. It will focus on the concepts of duty and brotherhood in the face of overwhelming suffering on a front they know doesn’t matter. It will end with a scene from 1964 where old german askaris perform the german manual of arms to receive soldiers pensions because they have no identity papers from the war

Me jerking off into a hollowed out jack-o-lantern

Nick Cage making faces for 2 hours while Michael Jackson beats some kids

kek

KINO
I
N
O

A drug addict steals the Pym tech from the MCU and goes on a wild adventure because he enlarges all the drugs he gets to get stupid high.

I'd watch it.

lords of chaos except it's about the hardcore techno/gabber/terrorcore/speedcore etc scene

I would watch this in real life.

Perfect

Attached: 8654E2DA-C5F3-41C9-B9A2-ED9EDAAAA0F6.gif (480x270, 966K)

Yea Forums the movie

A high budget remake of Freddy Got Fingered.

the main character dies and the villain wins
no takebacksies

PUBG the movie : Kiwi chapter

alright anons hear me out

In the near future, where godspeed and 4th dimension finally exists, a man is working on a way to travel back in time. Hes incredibly intelligent yet but suffers from that causes everything else in his life to fall apart. No one has ever had a second thought of him, everyone hes known has moved on with their lifes yet he remains where hes been since he graduated, sad and alone. When his attempts to turn his idea to reality fail over and over again, by changing ways of doing it, he accidentally creates a way to an alternate dimension.

In this dimension, the world is just the same, only it's set in the past, in the same town during the protagonist's younger happier time. He travels around, remembering his life before it fell apart, only to find some gaps in this alternate dimension where things dont seem right. He realises things aren't the same as he thought it would be, as he watches his past self suffer the same fate he's suffering in his present. He decides to help his past self without letting him know that he is him in another dimension. He fixes the things that to help his younger self move forward with his life, but yet there's still something fishy happening. The protagonist finds that even though he tries to help him solve his problems, more keep piling up. He tries hard to turn his other self's life around but the younger him then takes his life. The reason would be that the young one suffered the same problem that the protagonist suffered in his dimension, only in this it happened much sooner for the younger one. He realises the fate that awaits him if he continues living with this weight. So he goes, solves the problem and kills himself knowing he fixed up the one thing that fucked his life in the first place

How bout it fellas? where's my Oscar at?

Imagine writing all that for a measley 22% score. Meanwhile we have these kinos
shiggy

THE CRITICS HATE IT, BUT THE FANS LOVE IT

Attached: 1514654946915s.jpg (216x250, 6K)

Uncharted movie

A trans mtf gets super powers and makes the world a better place through mass public castrations and militant feminism.

Michael Jackson biopic

The killing Jak, an hour and a half comic adaptation where the first fourty minutes is an original plotline where sneed wants to feed his seed to pepeman.

very accurate
also accurate

The tranny film would have scored higher but it wasn't diverse enough

the director is straight and white but gets a pass for being liberal.

Areola 51!

Big titty aliens come to earth and begin abducting men to extract dna through penises for research. The more men they abduct, the better they get at extracting the dna because they develop different methods through viewing human media. All goes according to plan until a malfunction in the mothership makes it come crashing down just outside of Roswell, NM. Now it’s a race against the clock for these busty otherworlders to get their ship up and running before the gubmint captures them. Will they manage to get home? Or will they be subjected to all kinds of probing? Tune in to find out. No niggers

235% wow

Idris Elba as James Bond.

Vietnam movie
But it's star wars

Attached: 1451145988_databank_aaylasecura_01_169_39a65af2.jpg (768x432, 92K)

Pizzagate

lyrans

A guy dies and gets his soul taken to a fantasy world where he shares the body of a soldier. Buddycop shenanigans. Then that soldier dies and he bodysurfs to the guy that killed him.

Fuck

Attached: 9ca.png (640x300, 235K)

I want to believe

man, critics are retarded

sorry, David.

A young Australian man stands up for his people in a world that would label him a monster.

Attached: 1552811160992.gif (650x603, 197K)

man obsessively researches aliens so he can find a qt insectoid gf and it's very sad

An anime about school girls doing cute thing like eating cake and going to the pool.

Terminator has to kill moot.

Who needs idea, film whatever goes and sell it well

Maybe it'll get better reviews once i come up with a second half

Whites eradicate all non-whites from the earth, achieve total peace, and set off into space.

an all female remake of your favorite movie

It's a zombie apocalypse movie but it's made to be a survival movie where the main protagonist never actually leaves his apartment complex and encounters almost no zombies, and instead just descends into madness until he kills himself when his supplies run out

Attached: 014.jpg (300x300, 32K)

God dammit fucking critics don't know art
God damn troglodytes

italian guy who genuinely works in waste management accidentally gets assumed to be a mob associate and becomes embroiled in mafia politics, all the while jobbing his way through and too scared to tell anyone the truth

A very pregnant Anne Frank winds up hiding with a horny Confederate soldier and they fuck like crazy.

Capeshit

That's not YOUR movie idea. They already made 2 Star Wars movies with her.

BDH gets impregnated with a brontosaurus

seems like critics couldn't cope with the boldness of it

A thick black ebony goddess saves a skinny white boy from his neet and incel ways.

BASED TRIPS

Attached: 1542262856689.png (300x577, 133K)

Women

A killer robot driving instructor who travels back in time for some reason. This robot, he's got a heartbreaking decision to make about whether his best friend lives or dies.
His best friend's a talking pie.

I'd edit LoTR but some scenes are flipped and and cut in the wrong order.

I volunteer to stare in this kino.

movie about a man with small penis, he later have bigger penis metaphorically shows his growth as matured man, ended up live happily with muslim women. two in fact.

heh, your movie "suck".

he cute