I really respect steve jobs, I think he was a genius

>i really respect steve jobs, I think he was a genius

wow, imagine idolizing a guy who just ripped off the mp3 player

Attached: file.png (1489x841, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIXAmjUFSso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ripped off the mp3 player

mp3 players were a mishmash of garbage before the ipod.

Jobs was an absolute genius of the highest order. On top of everything that he did with Apple he even had the foresight to buy Pixar from George Lucas in 1986.

>just ripped off the mp3 player
what are you talking about? steve jorbs invented computering.

I can't believe he let a literal faggot take over his company. It should have been Ives.

Attached: tim-cook-pride.jpg (618x412, 75K)

Steve Wozniak is the real genius

>were a mishmash of garbage before the ipod.
So was the original iPod.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

he was a good dude and did get ripped off a little bit in the beginning but the engineering was meaningless without finding an application and an audience. Steve Jobs sold computer to people before they needed them. He visualized a demand before people knew they demanded it. That's Job's genius.

>Jobs was an absolute genius of the highest order. On top of everything that he did with Apple
Pray tell what these fantastical things were aside from giving nice presentations. People who think he was a genius and the sole reason for apples success are consumerist goys whomst bought into advertising. Also if he was so smart why did he try get himself killed doing stupid alternative cancer treatment

dude I'm 30 and I can tell you that shit was on another level when it came out. Everything else was low capacity garbage that no one bought.

there is no point in speaking to sheep ^

imagine idolizing a guy who isn't our lord and savior jesus h. christ of nazareth.

that homie invented the mouse.

Jobs is the Edison of our age.

Yo if this nigga so smart, why he dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=pIXAmjUFSso

God, her voice is so sexy.

iPod was just a wireframe for iPhone.
It was actually ingenius to build a pocket computer first and add phone to it, when others tried to add random stuff to outmoded cell phones.

>le edison was bad meme
Where did you get that? Reddit?

its also fake

It's a compliment you triggered autist.

Nah bro I'm almost 30. Every ipod with face buttons was a piece of shit.

Attached: i2qNetEDlhuhIvFc.large.jpg (800x600, 23K)

Great meme. There are thousands of tech monkeys that could have done what he did.

As another user said, the genius of Jobs was in the vision and his demand for more from his employees (which made many call him a dick but who gives a fuck)

Yeah, so are implants.

You’re lying on the internet. Why lmfao

and implants are not sexy

Attached: 9526.png (576x422, 216K)

Dude the first ipod was 5gb piece of shit that didn't support USB or windows operating systems.
It was a joke.

IPod mini was rad with the way the parts of the wheel actually clicked instead of being purely touch garbage

Woz's genius was spent before the 80s began. As an entrepreneur, Jobs kept making shit people liked until he died.

Truth is, the ipods were nothing truly revolutionary. Lots of companies were working on their own version of mp3 players at the time.

ipods just got memed to crazy popularity because of a really clever marketing campaign and hype train.

Attached: 5273e2a669bedd7c06afe99f-750-563.jpg (750x563, 77K)

>”all front button facing iPods”
>dude the first one

Fuck off tard

Nigga, at the time you though you were a king if you had 512Mb of memory. I still have my 256Mb shitty thing that was sold for 100$ at the time. The storage was the bait to introduce iTunes and a digital way to buy tracks legally.
When I got my 160Gb Classic iPod, I was so happy.

Jobs was an ultra elite manager, obviously he had many retarded decisions about his own life but he individually is responsible for so many aspects of modern technology

Yea Forums related because Jobs is responsible for PIXAR's success

kys zoomer

Whomst /1stgenshuffle/ here?

>ripped off the mp3 player
that's like saying that amiga ripped off the computer or sony ripped off the tv

>he individually is responsible for so many aspects of modern technology
Wrong

she looks like she fucks indian men

>demand more from his employees
>employees
I don't think chinese sweatshop slaves throwing themselves off of rooftops give a shit about his motivational speeches

I had a 256mb one and my friends literally all laughed at me for being poor.
>t-they added windows support and even deigned to let you use usb eventually so th-they we-we-were great
Nah they were shit. Everything before the mini exploded everywhere was shit.

Imagine being such a queer that you unironically praise the invention of the ipod, an idea that works virtually the same to other products in the era. Fuck off cunt.

What was the big difference between the iPod and other MP3 players?

Someone in Xerox did that. Not him.

Cancer

>i really respect steve jobs, I think he was a genius

Attached: 1515812510974.png (632x756, 26K)

>le minimalism and wacky zen silicon valley man

literally it.

Bigger advertising budget

wow that's really funny

It was the first one to do it well.

There were smartphones before the iPhone too. They were called PDAs and they fucking sucked. Apple were the first to refine it into a cohesive mass-market product.

the homeopathic voodoo rituals he engaged in to cure his cancer didn't work quite as well as he thought.

steve jobs didn't do shit and got all the credit.

Im old enough to remember that it has the biggest storage offered in the market at the time. SD cards weren't popular back then and every other MP3 players has internal storage around 100 to 500MB.

>as an absolute genius of the highest order. On top of everything that he did
stop playing fortnite and go to bed, eric.

This.
Fag that mentions that it was the only high capacity thing at the time is either a moron or swallowed the shill pill early, along with a large dosage of cock.

Bought one for my sister for jogging for her birthday. She loved it.

>builds first home computer that plebs buy in large numbers
>builds first OS with a GUI that plebs buy in large numbers
>was chief investor in company that made the first CGI movie that plebs went to see in large numbers
>made first MP3 player that plebs bought in large numbers
>made the first modern smartphone that plebs bought in large numbers

Jobs didn't invent shit, but he took niche ideas and made them popular, which is what his goal was as a businessman. If he were a shit CEO, he probably would have killed development of the iPhone as a threat to the iPod and their OSX environment, similar to what Ballmer at Microsoft did in completely ignoring the smartphone market until jumping in when it was too late.

You're now aware that Jobs probably had a Braun catalogue in his office, which is where he stole all of his designs from.

Attached: braun vs apple.jpg (560x523, 65K)

you can say the same from any apple products since then. my economics teacher told me that apple succesfully made the people think that buying apple products made them a better person. its all in the marketing, not the product itself.

He had AIDS, chemotherapy was a death sentence to him.

he's in a cryogenic chamber in tahiti

Has Braun ever sued apple?

t. poo

I guess it was some sort of mass hysteria that caused everybody to buy and love them then.

>5gb piece of shit
Confirmed zoomer. My desktop had a 40gb hdd when the first iPod came out

Sorry but I was alive when no one owned these things because they were complete shit only the most ardent, one button mouse up their assholes macfags actually bought.

Attached: Capture.png (1270x650, 120K)

Didn’t Ives comes up with all the designs?

All that Braun stuff is more than 60 years old and not in production anymore.

Highschools
>If you don't have the new ipod, you're not cool
>kids beg their parents to buy them one so they can fit in
>younger siblings also get jealous and want one
>parents buy for both
>rinse and repeat

Workplaces
>Average joes and stacies want to flaunt the latest status symbol in public
>ipods are the perfect thing, because the headphones/device is visible in bright neon colors, and they can listen to shitty compressed mp3s on the way to work

Shit snowballed from there and never really lost traction

He wasn't a genius, but he was a great business man and saw what was coming. He definitely understood user experience.

Go suck jew dicks, christcuck

mea culpa, I misread your post. The iPods with buttons were indeed shit.

>Lots of companies

You completely failed to name any.

Jony Ive designed that shit, not Jobs. And Dieter Rams (Braun's designer) actually likes Apple. He sees it more as an homage than a ripoff

>Lots of companies were working on their own version of mp3 players at the time.
They all sucked major dick too, but keep going.

Zune was the best

They weren't at all. Jobs literally just redesigned shit to look cheap and friendly, then somehow spun it as premium, and people ate it up.

Fukken this
I bet he was miserable most of his life too

So did the ipod. That's the fucking point we're trying to make you dumbass zoomer. The product wasn't special, but the marketing was.

Stfu were they, stop fuck riding apple, had an MP3 player before ipoo v1 came out, had drag/drop instead if iTunes bullshit, full EQ controls, not just shitty presets with no custom setting,. And full radio. Fucking absolute dickhead...muh iPod is amaze guys

how did she lack the self awareness that copying Steve Jobs was the opposite of innovating?

>Everything else was low capacity garbage that no one bought.
34 here. I bought other stuff.

Liberals like you are just easily impressed I think.

either you're a larping zoomer or have always been a flaccid consumerist cuckold

>genius
>too dumb to get proper treatment for his initially treatable cancer because he thought he could cure it with the ORNISH DIET

Attached: 1540183909581.png (500x913, 230K)

All the apple fags are consumerist mindless scum.

iPods were literally better than all other mp3 players at the time. The only thing that came close were Zunes. They were damn comfy too.
>borrow brother's iPod
>drive to nice cozy corner of town
>kill engine
>blaze up
>listen to tunes while playing solitaire
Zoomers won't understand this comfy pleasure.

There are millions of engineers and pajeets who can design and develop products. But very very few people that have the ability to convince drones and drones of normies and investors to throw money at an idea.

Which ability would you rather have?