You walk into the emperor's court and this austrian laughs condescendingly at you mediocrity

>you walk into the emperor's court and this austrian laughs condescendingly at you mediocrity

wot do?

Attached: laughing_mozart.jpg (736x1058, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_X_iAGFaE80
youtu.be/B6YUsn9dm78
youtu.be/qbY9LV4Ug30?t=5714
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji_UAVgdbEg
youtube.com/watch?v=PeLuQ6X2ixI
youtu.be/bzNXfsJRijg
youtube.com/watch?v=3TbM04nxetI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck his wife

A duel.

make his wife play salieri on my face

Laugh back

Heh, watch this kid. *lives past 35*

Smell his braps

This.

>died penniless and his body was thrown in a mass grave
WELL DONE LMAO

you will never do anything of value and no one will remember you when you're dead lmao

PLAY SALIERI.

shit in my hand and throw it at him.

Who gives a shit I'll be dead

Call my buddies Wolfgang and Mozart to beat his ass

user, I...

Attached: drunk_mozart.jpg (450x280, 115K)

Who is the Mozart of our time? Don't say there isn't any. Even if his talent was one in one billion, there would still be a few alive now.

Me

Tay k

Tekashi69

Ye

He doesn't play music but chess. Magnus Carlsen is the autist of our time and no one even comes close

Attached: tony-soprano.jpg (431x300, 43K)

>went to austria last december
>watch this when i came home
god it's so good

Did he do anything wrong?

Attached: smug_mozart.jpg (236x308, 12K)

I hate white people. Why? Because if you enter the emperors court, and that faggot mocks and laugh at you, you could easily rip his fucking skinny wh*toid throat out, break his bone like twigs...

But then they send you to jail forever. Wh*tes are faggots and there are so many wh*toids i would've bashed their heads in, im 6'5 mma for 5 years but if i do anything illegal you end up in jail. Fuck wh*toid society!

Literally Kanye

Lil Wayne could have been if he wouldve went through with dying of purple drank addiction during his peak

i don't get it
yes he is very smart, but he does not compose. Kissin is also a hyper autist, but he just plays the piano, I don't think he composes
I like his music a lot, but he is no Mozart
wow, really?!
these are just stupid niggers. they are only famous because the jews are using them as a tool to destroy European art and culture. At least yeezy puts thought into his work.

Attached: laughing_mozart_1.gif (245x138, 537K)

He was irresponsible with money. That's not much in comparison to being so good at your craft that you're still shitting all over your competition hundreds of years later.

Kanye. Its more correct to say that Mozart is the Kanye of their generation

go to bed Kanye

I'm trying. Got this sick beat I'm trying to finish

Have any other composers had really good movies?

>MFW MOZART

Attached: wally.jpg (2880x1800, 262K)

he cute
had a crush on him after watching Amadeus in music class

I LIKED HIM BEST WHEN HE SKIPPED SCHOOL TO PARTY AROUND CHICAGO

bit gay m8

Attached: 1548823580675.jpg (1920x800, 245K)

for me its piano concerto #20

Ungh good lawd

BIG FAT CLASSICAL TATS

For me, it's Mozart's buxom slag.

Buckethead

WAW CAM DO BOCK ET ED YAND

underrated

INSTEAD OF A VENETIAN MASK, KFC BUCKET

Attached: sally.jpg (232x217, 7K)

t. robert e howard

times when you were salieri:

>spend days trying to perfect six string arpeggio sweep section
>still sounds like shit
>go on youtube for tips
>some 15 year old fringe twink nails it 100% without any effort
>post about him looking like a fag in the comments

>ywn hear Last Train To Buckethead Land for the first time while in a teenage marijuana haze ever again

Attached: 362B86DC-FB9C-4466-A0D4-8C207F1B443B.jpg (733x512, 115K)

There aren't any.
Haydn said there wouldn't be such talent again in 100 years. Should've said 1000

>Be one of the few men who tried out for the musical that year
>Can sing and act so guaranteed to get a good part
>Director casts not in the major with no training for the role
>Spend the entire show seething about how I got robbed
I was at least justified because everyone thought he did a shit job and couldn't sing, but he looked the part more than I did.

but i'm a girl

There're a couple jazz prodigies as impressive, but of course the closest they get to composing is arranging other people's songs.
Joey Alexander
Jacob Collier

L
O
N
D
O
N

Retard that movie's plot was fictional, Salieri was well-known back then pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=_X_iAGFaE80

6ix9ine

Truly you have gotten your revenge on God.

Challenge him to a dance-off.

Wasn't Mozart's dad a music teacher? I don't know how many people would even be able to recognize that sort of talent now, or not get the kid sucked into a meme instrument even if someone does catch on.

when i unironically started trying to learn to sweep is when i realized i was tired of the electric guitar entirely. had a good long run though. it was my first instrument love.

>26 years devoted to vidya
>still a shit player at every kind of game

Attached: 1458468876942.jpg (199x250, 4K)

you don't have to bust your ass for circus tricks to enjoy the guitar, come on

Mindfuck his wife until she wants the D so bad she shows up at my house, titties out, then I scorn her and her pancake titties, and then pretend to haunt her husband.

EVERY CHINK DRILLS THEIR KID ON A CLASSICAL INSTRUMENT FROM BIRTH

BUT THEIR STILL ALL PLEBS, VERY LOW VIRTUOSO RATE, AND FORGET ABOUT COMPOSING

i still play guitar but only acoustic, sold my electric rig around that time, got really into piano then drumming them singing and bass for a while. one of these days i want to get a nice bluesy setup though, like a strat or a PRS with a nice warm amp

The biggest problem nowadays is that composing is taken far less seriously than it was back then. We have the greatest system in history for pumping out virtuosos, but that's about it. Back in the day you'd start composing as a child and if you were good you'd apprentice under Haydn or Salieri.

i bought a bass recently after playing guitar for 15 years and unless you go deep into slap stuff it really is just like playing lead guitar slowly.

ya i got into it after i started singing a lot and used to play it while singing with my buddy on drums and his dad on guitar. we used to play a lot of covers and get stoned lol good times

unironically him
his problems make him even more kino

Attached: C9CEB1A6-32B7-4601-9E47-E1E73F5FEF2E.jpg (500x436, 20K)

Collier is a hack fraud. He knows theory, sure, but his music is so goddamn banal.

Would you demand satisfaction?

*SLOWLY REMOVES GLOVE FINGER BY FINGER*

he's basically the anti slash, who was buzzed out of his mind and didn't know shit but is still one of the most influential rock musicians of all time and never forgot that music that was supposed to be enjoyed rather than studied.

This comfy mu thread has inspired me to restring my at least 1.5 year neglected acoustic, cheers lads

Ok Yea Forums, time to settle this once and for all, who would win a piano showdown between Mozart and this bad boy here?
Movie versions, both at the peak of their performances.

Attached: l66goxogszr2rm4tiivp.jpg (1920x800, 60K)

Amadeus.

trick question, Bach would beat them both

What about a second round which includes their opera compositions?

you wouldn't know because people don't pay interest to hard working composers, they pay attention to celebrities and their brand of shitty product composed by a ghost artist. This goes for almost everything. Say music industry, television and literature. Its probably because autists make poor faces of companies.

You wouldn't know Saleiri's name if you hadn't seen the movie.

Beethoven was easily the better pianist.

>implying people paid interest to mozart because he was a hard working composer

No, but the post generation did, which is not happening right now in the moden day and won't happen because people don't care anymore.

AMADEUS, AMADEUS, A-A-A-A-MADEUS, AMADEUS

haha

AMADEUS

oooh rock me amadeus

JEANNY, quit living on dreams.

based and brappilled

We gonna drop this next bomb for a money makin' playa
that ain't with us no mo.
Yeah, Notorious B.I.G.
Hell no, we gonna do this for a gangbanging thug
that never seen it comin'.
Yeah, Tupac Shakur.
Nah bitch, I'm talkin' ‘bout motherfuckin' Falco and shit.

Kanye

dude, nobody cares about your opinions hahaha weirdo

Jonny Greenwood

I go to Prussia and aide in forming the True German Reich and not Some foppish Austrian court.

Attached: 220px-RichardWagner.jpg (220x305, 20K)

Probably some Japanese dude who composes for anime

Wasn't Mark Hamill in the run for this role? And the director liked him but didn't want Luke Skywalker being in his movie? I wonder how a Hamill-portrayed Mozart would have been.

There aren't. Mozart once attended a three hour long concerto and then wrote it down from memory down to the last note. From listening to it once. Keep in mind there were probably twenty different instruments involved. The man had a musical ability and creative talent without equal and all zoomers responses to your post citing rappers are utterly retarded. To find the closest thing to a modern Mozart you'd have to look into some electronic music composers, maybe Aphex Twin although he's not my cup of tea.

He/She exists but instead of becoming a world-renowed prodigy he/she just lives on a small farm in eastern Siberia because the stars did not align as they did with Mozart who was born at the perfect time, in the perfect place, to the perfect parents and had the perfect circumstances layed out in front of him to become who he became. Somebody nowadays who would literally be Mozart-tier in his field would not go above some small following in his community because social media and the current mainstream are rather interested in the latest Logan Paul and Instagram Thot drama. There are too many popular music genres nowadays for example whereas Classical music was to some extent the "standard" during Mozarts time which is what I mean with perfect circumstances. Imagina if nowadays some kid in India was born who would revolutionize classical music in a bigger way than Bach and Mozart for instance did. He would be famous and worshipped by the few people who still give a rats ass about that kind of music but the moment the next season of X-Factor comes along and some one-armed refugee with a sad background story but a passable voice wins he will be forgotten.

Just imagine how many Mozarts we would have if parents wouldn't be such pussys nowadays and gaming didn't exist. Right now somewhere some kid with such potential is instead playing Fortnite and eating Cheetos.

this

the only "composers" who nowadays receive some sort of critical acclaim are the meme jingle writers for big movie franchises such as John Williams, Hans Zimmer, the Newmans, Danny Elfman etc.

Accounts like these should be taken with a grain of salt. Mozart was and is such a mystified character, even during his times, that his genius has most likely been exaggerated for all kinds of purposes.

I would say Ludwig van would win if it only came down to piano alone. But then again my boy Liszt would wipe his ass with both one-armed.

They'd both be BTFO by Tchaikovsky

>4000 hours in DotA 2
>1000 MMR
>Wife made me give up or she'd go home to her Mom's.

Imagine how many we've lost to abortion.

I've done that too, it's pretty easy you just have to compartmentalize details and make associations with them. Used that trick in med school LOL. Anyway but yeah you just have to apply yourself stuff like that is actually easy if you care enough to try.

Unironically Kanye

No you haven't you fucking idiotic liar. Jesus, the fucking plebs.

>all those precious rap "artists" we've lost

t. Salieri

The modern era doesn't value or have talents like Mozart. It's an industry of Salieris now, spoilt incompetents elevated to celebrity status by dullards and donkeys who can't recognise talent or art.

In 30 years all music will be made by computer programs and algorithms anyways.

Yeah, back then. If this movie didn't exist you wouldn't even know he existed, much like 99% of the other composers of that time.

Accept my mediocrity and become his best fren.

They're not even Salieris, at least he had genuine passion and love for it, just tragically lacked the talent to go along with it.
Most of these dweebs just do it because they get their figurative dicks sucked.

>implying there weren't geniuses lost in the amassed pile of 1.5billion dead since 1980
Apathy is the death of this world.

When computers make music unique to your personality it will confirm you're all plebs.

He was pretty two faced, making fun of Salieri behind his back and laughing at Salieri mocking the emperor and the clergy. Sure it's normal behaviour for most people but Mozart was hardly a nice guy in this film. Plus he cheated on his wife and was an addict who threw away their money. And he didn't listen to his dads good advice.

That's a great analogy considering it's fucking retarded. Really demonstrates why it wouldn't matter if you were aborted.

>analogy
Based ESLposter.

I tremble before your cognitive powers.

>Salieri was a spoilt incompetent
When was the last time you watched the film?

He starts off being extremely poor and promises God that he will sacrifice everything to develop his musical talent. These humble origins are part of why he feels entitled to the kind of inherent talent that Mozart has, because he had to work much harder and suffer far more.

He's also a celebrated composer in the court of the Holy Roman Emperor, I don't see how you can take 'incompetent' from that. He's just not as good as Mozart, because nobody is.

Abortionists are known cowards so no surprise there.

Talk about how much my father loved me

Why I make him kill himself, of course

Attached: DcoQjlHXcAAmP1B.jpg (709x300, 26K)

This is very, very accurate.

Anyone who doesn’t believe this should watch “The Founder” and absorb the metaphor.

>hahahhahaha!
youtu.be/B6YUsn9dm78

Attached: ibrahim-idris-jemfanart.jpg (1920x2485, 523K)

>Cam Clark as fucking Tom Hulce Mozart

I didn't know I wanted this but I do.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

I'm an art historian so I would, doubt poster btfo

Motoi Sakuraba

Pistols or rapiers?

depends how confident you are on yourself, pistols gives you a bigger chance if you're not physically apt compared to your opponent.

unironically Kevin MacLeod
youtu.be/qbY9LV4Ug30?t=5714

except in this case, the "Miserere mei, Deus" was jealously guarded by the church and we would not have any public transcription of it were it not for him. It's also not like he was able to hear it in every church since the pope had decreed it could only be played in the Vatican. So yeah, probably a lot of exaggeration in most cases but here we have proof that this how it happened.

XXXtentacion was before he died

you memorized entire musical pieces for med school? What for?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME

this user gets it

Attached: 31ad37d029d8b32646b08ee697949b5b.500x275x7.gif (500x275, 467K)

based and ondes Martenot-pilled

he's an organist

Attached: 1528741910529.jpg (566x604, 41K)

Why didn't Salieri fuck her?

you cheeky cunt

Attached: 1512723067005.jpg (320x480, 32K)

Austrian here. Ask me anything.

When are you going to start another war

Why are you hitting yourself?

Attached: Karansebes.png (313x333, 25K)

>move to a place with a piano
>start messing around with it
>"holy shit this is fun"
>3 years later
>can only play a few songs and some random shit tunes
>need tons of time, notes and extra material to read sheets as if i was deciphering a dead language
>everyone has stopped asking me if i would play them something
Its still satisfying to "play" but fuck did I not expect myself to be so bad. I feel like a caveman smashing away at the keyboard.

I don't know but I can tell you one thing. Krapfen are the objectively and factually most delicious baked sweets in the world.

literally me

everything you just wrote about yourself made me throw up in my mouth.

Daily reminder

Attached: _178.jpg (1200x835, 116K)

where did his chin go

Saw this at school aged about 14 in a music lesson. Cos.. learning. Enjoying it, then the topless scene comes up and he teacher awkwardly fumbles to find the remote and fast forwards.

>spend a lot of time in /ic/ perfecting my drawing skills, and doing my projects
>my friend that draws web comics gets his work published and he draws noodle arms and black dots eyes with unfunny jokes

he's a good friend
I'm uncapable of sabotage him

I'm so fucking salty tho

damn, unironically based

Kanye West

sensible chuckle

Bittertooth
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji_UAVgdbEg

Objectively correct answer coming through

Attached: kanye.jpg (1001x1001, 149K)

damn user you might be as autistic as the man himself

constanze had some great fuckin knockers

>back in high school
>double lesson (private school shit)
>music teacher puts on amadeus
>"left something" in his office
>walks out right as the titty scene plays
truly, a god amongst men.

Attached: 1322244389559.png (232x233, 67K)

He's a once in a century kind of genius who has an eidetic memory, synesthesia that makes color out of sounds, and boundless creativity. He was a true genius from the time he was a young boy until the day he died.

The closest thing we have to him that I can remember would be Aphex Twin
>In a September 1997 interview with Space Age Bachelor magazine, James said he composed ambient music at age 13, had "over 100 hours" of unreleased music and had invented music-composition software consisting of algorithmic processes which automatically generated rhythm and melody. In the interview, he also claimed to have experienced synesthesia and incorporated lucid dreaming into his compositions.[77]

Attached: 1435835671840.png (275x200, 22K)

>all the people replying Kanye is the new Mozart
is this a meme I'm not aware of or are you just braindead?

Exactly the same. The guy in the movie modelled his performance after Mark's.

t. hasn't listened to enough kanye

No I did, I'm just not an upper-middle class mama's boy pretending rap is some sort of higher form of music because muh deep lyrics and muh complex compositions.

That's fine, thanks for posting your opinion.

there is no "opinion" in this. he literally can't be Mozart because I died dozens of years ago.

seething mama's boy

HEY MAMA, I WANNA SCREAM SO LOUD FOR YOU
'CAUSE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, AND UH, LEMME TELL YOU WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO

Attached: apu music.jpg (250x201, 6K)

First thing i thought entering the thread. Shame he will be gone too soon.

probably Ye

Kissin composes, two inventions
Is a piece.

This. Liszt is the GOAT.

Frank Zappa

Attached: zappa-1228-1500x1000_copy[1].jpg (1500x1000, 232K)

Schönberg and Stravinsky were the last great composers. There have been good composers after them but none of them genius.

He had no quality control.
So many symphonies, concertos, sonatas etc. when only less than 20% of them are worth listening.
>inb4 "but haydn had 100 symphonies and 100 quartets"
who gives a fuck about Haydn, I don't need to bother with Haydn

No one will recognize him ITT,but Abu Lahab

>implying he doesn’t spend all his free time on frivolity and training and won’t kick your ass in a duel
These men literally live to walk around, talk shit, and duel people

Kanye West

Attached: MBDTF.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

Richard D James
Avril 14th is better than anything Mozart has done
youtube.com/watch?v=PeLuQ6X2ixI

Could Mozart still be alive?

delete this post demonigga

Attached: 1550984711653.png (1920x1080, 451K)

unironically this

I am Mozart

Based chimpanzee.

All the most successful comic strips have really shitty basic art though. It's only important that the character designs are distinctive and memorable, and the simpler they are the better. Comic strips are, after all, for people who get a headache trying to read books.

What you and everyone overlook is how Mozart *was* essentially the Jackie Evancho of his time - a prodigy who'd already enjoyed his fame in his precocious youth. He wasn't all that popular or well-known for his music during his short life. The long view of history tends to rescue rather than obscure true genius from contemporary myopia.

They pressure them into it, but they don't actually teach shit so 99% of them end up hating it when they grow up.

YEEZY SEASON APPROACHING

Attached: file.png (625x757, 869K)

Beethoven was a more technically skilled pianist.
Mozart was a more creative composer.

Definitely not Kanye.

You are the one who hasnt listened to enough music you stupid faggot

There's hardly anything in classical music more creative than Beethoven's 32 sonatas.

I sure as fuck hope you're talking about the movie versions only because I have never seen a more wrong take on classical history than what you've just written.

>I'm not aware
Clearly. Go listen to Kanye you uncultured swine

Attached: file.png (480x320, 182K)

would that be too many notes for the Emperor's nose?

Yes. Mozart's sister was also really talented and was taught from an early age by their father, but she wasn't a prodigy like her brother.

The guy between the retard and the homosexual.

Attached: 8686054030_cd82230932_b.jpg (1024x614, 394K)

make him bite his thumb off at me

he still has that shit eating grin
god what a shit eater

try and fuck his wife or at least feel her tits

Attached: mozart.jpg (1400x583, 138K)

Call him the n-word

Attached: 1502389307323.jpg (1302x1302, 187K)

Unironically Kanye West. Mozart was also very crude and eccentric in his behavior, often relying on shock value in his personal life. Only Kanye embodies the literal free flow of creativity that Mozart had.

Yeezus

Kanye's "free flow of creativity" is basically a sweatshop of ghostwriters. Mozart wrote so many masterpieces in his short life they literally had to invent a cataloguing system specifically for his music. Kanye's not Mozart. He's Andy Warhol.

You're severely underestimate the production value and cultural influence Kanye has. He virtually revolutionized the way samples were utilized, as well as paved the way for legions of younger artists who followed in his footsteps. It's difficult to compare hip-hop with classical music, but in terms of cultural influence both of them absolutely are on the same level of importance in their respective genres.

Brian Wilson
He also had weird miraculous savant abilities

dude valkyries

>but she wasn't a prodigy like her brother
AFIK she was as good as him (at least when they were kids). She married and retired tho.

Collier is a musical genius, but his music is almost entirely unenjoyable because of how complicated he makes it

>you underestimate

youtu.be/bzNXfsJRijg

Do tell.

CAN I PLAY THE PIANO, ANYMORE?

As someone else said, you should take that with a large pile of salt. It would be basically impossible to do that unless you were a Kim Peek style savant, at best he was able to recall something pretty close to the lead melody/theme of the concerto.

There is a difference between memorising text (something you can teach yourself to do) and memorising music. To do the latter you need perfect pitch or absurdly good relative pitch, you need to be able to hear all the different instruments and what they are doing, how they are moving in relation to each other. It's really light years ahead of remembering numbers or text.

If you have fun doing it that's all that matters. Meme answer I know, but I am a musician and trying to earn a living from it has sucked all enjoyment out of it

>unironically shitting on vocal ability instead of what kind of music he makes or his cultural influence
How about Mozart's voice, how did he sound?

>Knows he can't hit the notes
>Just stops singing and has the audience do it
Working the shit out of me user.

Kanye's lyricism is egregious save a few tracks and Kids See Ghosts

Mozart is viewed as perfection personified, he doesn't have such a glaring flaw in a major part of his work. It would be like if he could never write the string section well, but everything else made up for it. When we know he could do everything to an extremely high standard (or at least that's how he's portrayed).

Also, it's not like the guy invented sampling, he just did it differently. But so have lots of people

>He virtually revolutionized the way samples were utilized
How so?

But Mozart really did seem to have the holy trinity - perfect pitch, relative pitch, and pitch memory. I can do it on a lesser scale. I can dissect guitar, bass, and drums after a *couple" of listens. I'm no virtuoso on any instrument, but I can remember parts perfectly and write them out, even if they're beyond my technical ability to play.

He had a beautiful tenor voice and a falsetto that let him sing his soprano's parts back to them. It's well documented.

Does it matter? His voice wasn't part of his work.

Something else you're overlooking is Kanye's tin ear on full display. It goes beyond just his singing voice. Fucker can't even sing on key. There's a phrase for that that:

>"Can't carry a tune in a bucket."

Musicians have been using that to out soulless, mechanical robots for generations.

Warhammers

Well that is a little more feasible, as modern music is a lot simpler. Drums play backbeat rhythms on a high percentage of songs that come out, bass almost always plays the root, the harmony is generally pretty simple. Guitar
is probably the trickiest there. Even then honestly I don't believe you, or at least I would like to hear an example of the song you can do this with.

Certainly better than Kanye

Attached: 1549670953941.png (640x400, 45K)

It's not like Kanye touches on the complexity of rap either
He just samples well and has good production

>m-mamaaa..a

Attached: 1468702245907.jpg (450x495, 87K)

This, but unironically

yeah well he sing like an amputee tho
can't hold a note
can't carry a tune

>he revolutionized the way rap artists use bits of music someone else wrote as background for their songs
That's not what a musician is. Besides if you think Kanye is some hot shit for being a little more creative with sample use you clearly don't know much about electronic music and how it developed in the last 50 years.

Basically every pop song ever written. I can remember chords, slow things down in my head and dissect them, sound them out, pick out inversions and suspensions, etc. This is why I don't find the stories about Mozart unbelievable. I know I'm not on his level and never will be, but it's conceivable to me that such a person *could* exist, savant or otherwise.

It's like a metaphor for his whole sham of a career - crowdsource: the "artist"

Prince and Michael Jackson are laughing at this fucker from beyond the grave.

he said of our time, boomer

>In 30 years all music will be made by computer programs and algorithms anyways.

this guy said the same thing back in 1992

youtube.com/watch?v=3TbM04nxetI

Attached: patton.jpg (480x360, 16K)

ah, somehow I forgot about Aphex twin. Yes, this is probably the correct answer.
Stravinsky was great but Schoenberg was a hack, a fraud, and a whore. He ruined classical music, the bastard.
Yes, Wilson was great. Very innovative as well. The Beatles owe him a lot.
It seems that the consensus is Ye. I read that he was also a gifted sketch artist as a child. Very interesting person.
Greenwood is a great composer. I think Thom composes as well, but it does not compare.

I will put in my own opinion and say that Death Grips have not put out a bad song yet. Neither have Byrne or Bowie. Quite impressive, considering how extensive their catalogues are.

That's still an impressive skill that not every musician has, but classical music is a lot more complicated. Modern pop is a handful of instruments playing standard progressions like I vi IV V, once you know enough pop it's almost trivial to figure out what's going on and sometimes even predict where the song is going before you've heard it. I know classical (the time period that is) is a bit simpler than baroque or some of the Romantic music, but it's still vastly more complex. Longer pieces (obviously), way more instruments, parts, denser music, more harmony, suspensions and inversions. I think he'd get the gist of a piece at most.

He definitely had a fantastic memory but I still think that story is exaggerated, which is understandable as he died more than three hundred years ago. A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth has got a chance to get its pants on. Just look at the popular Jimi Hendrix myth, that he was asked how it felt to be the best guitarist in the world and he said "I dunno, ask Rory Gallagher" . People are still going on about that and it never happened.

>all these retards saying that kanye west is the mozart of our times

kill me please

Attached: fuck this gay earth.jpg (555x555, 223K)

i wish movie salieri had come to peace by realizing god had a plan for him and value him by making him the one who truly understood mozart and saw him for what he was
he had a role to be a mentor and helper that mozart needed, he was valued by god to do that and loved just as much

Never change Yea Forums

Attached: image.jpg (600x328, 51K)

I think you need to go back

Attached: file.png (720x720, 62K)

not as zany as Tom Hulce when the character needed to be. he went from Animal House as Pinto to the Oscar sweeping Amadeus

Yeah, I don't really doubt it's exaggerated apocrypha, but I also don't doubt that there's some truth at the heart if it. If I had to guess, I'd say that story about him and the Papal March was a young Mozart coming home and being able to reproduce something really *close* to the actual composition, then it got blown up into myth.

Satan pls

Mozart was prolific. Wilson has Pet Sounds and a few stray tracks.

you´re the redditor here prasising some nigger musician from the ghetto

underrated

Attached: amadeus.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Bitch get your underage ass the fuck out of here.

I wish that, too. I would actually watch a version of this story where Salieri's life evolves into him being sort of an evangelist for Mozart. You could even have his initial jealousy evolve into it as an act of contrition, sort of Judas and Paul the Apostle as the same guy.

Imagine having brain activity so low that you can't understand beauty and impact of Kanye music

Attached: file.png (832x968, 635K)

Imagine being so far up your own ass that you think that worshipping a mumbling nog as the second coming of Mozart and having reaction pics of sculptures makes you a renaissance man.

I live in London. Please be in London.

there's literally thousands of better composers now just like there's thousands of hyper-photo realistic painters right now, the art just isn't as popular so they're rarely recognized beyond cinematic music that no on really pays attention to.

>Mozart, while noted for his superlative musical genius and prolific output, owed his financial success to his second career as the Sausage King of Chicago.

go watch ur 6 hour jews-are-the-real-goyim documentary again iron twink

Fuck yeah bucket head. Love his music

what the fuck does that even mean you buzzword spouting abortion

>literally thousands of better composers now
Composers in what? The classical style? If that is what you mean, then you could not be more wrong
>thousands of hyper-photo realistic painters
Since when did being photo realistic mean better art?

>this austrian
isnt mozart German? or HRE

Classical music is still very popular today, I don't know where you're getting that idea.

Salzburg is in Austria

beethoven was better

Attached: clown.gif (498x498, 207K)

M-Mozart?

>m-mommy

Attached: Dm1icFbU0AAmhCS.jpg large.jpg>.jpg (1400x582, 148K)

It was an independent state at the time but still part of the HRE, so Mozart was a German ethnically but an Austrian when he moved to Vienna.