Remember me?

remember me?

Attached: thqeemapkadgeskizydz.jpg (1920x800, 58K)

EBOLA IS A CASE OF DANDRUFF COMPARED TO ME

based. The Kidd Rock song in the club though

>pimple scene

Attached: xdys415.png (1280x720, 735K)

I saw this movie when I was a kid and saw it again a couple of months ago. One scene I didn't caught on when I was younger but know I have, is the scene where jones is in the brain, and he passes by a statue labeled "the founder of the body" or something like that and it was just a sperm cell.
I've leled so hard.

Attached: PastelSharpFruitfly-small.gif (478x200, 922K)

i remember the show being pretty kino too but its been so long and i was a tastelet kid so who knows. i was a sucker for tv shows based on animated films like pic rel

Attached: 00c8bfb417d39200c224838a221f85b8.gif (352x300, 36K)

This would've been a legit great movie if not for the awful live action shit,that shit was so bad and gross, and no one came to see Bill Murray eat fried chicken and fight over a boiled egg with a chimp. what the fuck. And the Kid Rock scene

Mackin' to this phat beat, bass pushin' through my backseat
You know I got that gangsta lean
Ho's they all adore me, I stop and they all swarm me
To check out all my fly gold rings
They treat me like the mayor, cause I'm the biggest player
(Mackin' all honeys up here in the D baby) You know I do
Grubbin' on some pork rinds, kickin' out them sex rhymes
Everybody wants to be my friend
But I can't be your friend no, unless you got some endo
To smoke (I ain't no joke)

The show wasn't movie-level but as far as saturday morning cartoons went I liked it a lot. I don't remember how they got transferred to a kid's body though, or if the parts with the kid were live-action or cartoon for that matter.

do these lyrics have something subtle to do with human biology?

i honeslty dont remember but im pretty sure they got rid of the live action elements for the show. man i miss saturday morning cartoons Kids WB had a monopoly

it was fully animated; I remember that much

>You're talking to a WHITE BLACK MAN here!
What did Chris Rock mean by this?

Attached: MV5BZDNhNzJhZDYtMmIxOS00NjEyLTk4MzgtMWYxMjUwZjcyNmM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 10K)

Fox Kids always felt like the "alternative" saturday morning cartoon channel. It was good even up to when they changed into the FoxBox (fighting footons was my shit) but eventually I grew out of cartooons so I don't know if they eventually went bad.

Attached: 5184_front.jpg (640x634, 87K)

they got sucked up by a mosquito in the first episode of the show

i remember my mom took my brother and i to korean school every saturday morning so we would load up a video and record the whole morning lineup. coming back home and rewinding to the start of the video and fastforwarding through the commercials made us feel like we were seeing the future. fuck i miss it

Attached: 1524932684531.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

>korean school
based. I went to a Japanese school after school because I sucked at math. Ended up getting promoted to grading the little kids papers. Thought I was just doing it as a favor to the old lady who ran the place, then she ended up giving me 200 dollars when the year was over. Good memories.

In the pilot episode they get trasferred to the kid through a mosquito

>i remember my mom took my brother and i to korean school every saturday morning so we would load up a video and record the whole morning lineup.
Were you too poor to afford basic cable?

sounds like a worthwhile investment
no we had cable but recording using a video/vcr player was all the tech we had back then

how would having cable fix missing the shows you want to watch

Attached: Photo Jan 11, 5 56 28 PM.png (1334x750, 1.2M)

The animation parts were great but the live action stuff was godawful

I read that wrong, I thought you said you'd go to the school to record the programs, my bad.

Attached: 1528644321981.png (798x490, 95K)

this shit sounds intense

Attached: hypothermia.png (1080x820, 144K)

lol if i had to resort to that i probably would have. its much nicer to have everything available now but its definitely less special

i like the anons that admit when they goofed

Fuck I remember that game. It was shit

What [stand] is this?

Attached: CE13197A-36A0-4AAF-BB0C-72173E8AC5A4.jpg (490x535, 62K)

I've never actually played the game, I just remember seeing the web page for it on the foxkids site thinking it was a show or something and being mesmerized by the uber-late90's character designs. I didn't know the thing was a micro machines spin-off game until a few years ago. I think the fire chick was the first time I felt funny about a girl too probably.

Attached: 55518.png (1460x1303, 519K)