I don't know, probably either Pulp Fiction or Goodfellas. How about you?

>I don't know, probably either Pulp Fiction or Goodfellas. How about you?

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

>not Scarface
Not a true boomer

>Jackie Brown

Attached: 1553129339778.png (583x548, 689K)

>ehh good ones. I like Cliffhanger and Lethal Weapon. Ait' gotta go, I have a lawn to mow.

>seething this hard because your generation is left bereft of anything memorable and of value to experience as their own
>everything is a rehash or reboot or naked soulless propaganda
boomers and xoomers may mow a lot, but goddamn at least they had an actual youth. Stay mad.

Attached: 00410800-1209039231.jpg (395x600, 38K)

>everything is a rehash or reboot or naked soulless propaganda
>Implying Gen X didn't have unnecessary sequels and reboots
KEKAROO. Good one gramps, or is that your dementia?

>aint make em like they used to make *SIPPPPPP* that's for darn sure

>implying they didn't had huge, massive generation-defining media experiences to mark their childhood and young adulthood which is the entire point.
>implying everything else - including the reboots - aren't just gravy at that point
>implying you shouldn't cope more
stay mad, zoomers. we're all fucked with no future because of the boomers but at least xoomers and early yoomers got to have a childhood and youth. You sad fucks get nothing but envy and bitterness.

Attached: 1357879416286.gif (270x203, 696K)

>said user, full of envy and bitterness

goodfellas is a perfect movie

Films that arent even highly popular in the real world and are both classics

A normie film that would be someones favorite is something like Harry Potter or Avengers

like i said, we're all fucked because of the boomer and pre-boomers. But at least the lawn mowing xoomers u retards try to mock with shit like this thread had an actual youth. Stop pretending you're cool for trying to goof on it. Everybody knows you're the most fucked out of all of us.

Attached: 3b9760db216e090cc03c5a4b669cc64f123326035f6dbedbf31bef225b306cc0.jpg (1093x1363, 312K)

Meta post, I like it

zoomers aren't allowed to criticize movie taste. none of you have seen anything black and white or pre-1980, if that.

Attached: 12874612.jpg (477x477, 29K)

>Everything is reboots so zoomers have no youth
No other generation grew up with youtube, and phones, etc not everything revolves around TV to zoomers. Before you quote my post with just >youtube nearly every adult who wasn't a manchild felt the same way about your pokemons and Yu-Gi-Ohs

Attached: 1320817369505.jpg (300x400, 12K)

Smartphone kids are the generation that will fail the human race and lead us into extinction or at least societal collapse and near extinction.

is there a better movie than Goodfellas though? shit man I dont know

>he's still unironically posting a forced meme thinking it's funny
kill yourself

Predator baby. Forrest Gump is a good one too.

it's part of a softkill agenda. our elites dont want their descendants to inherit a moral stain from having to gas billions of people or reduce the population in other ways so they're trying to meme a controlled social collapse involving people who are selfish and decadent and bitter instead of virtuous and good.

Literally the main reason mass immigration is coming to the West isn't primarily for the labor - which will soon be replaced by robots anyway - it's to expose them to bread & circuses... sex, drugs, and rock n' roll in order to meme them into not reproducing. Wont work. Equatorial peoples will breed like roaches anyway, but our elites can't help but try because of all the other side beneifts like cheap short-term labor and corrupting the democratic processes.

>Hey sport, why don't we watch Roadhouse together?

Attached: 1532869476821.jpg (690x588, 79K)

do zoomers even watch the simpsons?

lmao look at the brainlet

Attached: 1551303370965.png (621x702, 56K)