How is it?

how is it?

Attached: p9fmuz2Oj3HtEJEqbIwkFGUhVXD-0.jpg (2000x3000, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tree
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bad but good marketing, including the poster that OP posted and also shills on this board like OP

Don't watch if you like retarded horror movies, like this guy:

Better than I thought it would be. Also, the soundtrack was earkino.

Soi horror garbage, usual a24 schlock

Nothing has surpassed pic related. Everything has been mediocre or complete shit.

Attached: 8722C02A-7172-4CEC-AA2E-670855B36E85.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Purposely dull trash to appease the numale pseuds.
"Y-you just want jumpscares!!"
This flick has jumpscares. You basedboys audibly gasped and say "what the fuuuuuuuu" during stupid "scary" moments.

a little heady

pretty good.

Not as good as The Prodigy

>psychological horror
>supernatural horror

Pretty great, I thought. Amazing acting from Toni Colette. Horror was very subtle and unnerving throughout the movie, I don't recall any bullshit jumpscares. Very powerful ending (backed by based Collin Stetson's soundtrack) where all the plot pieces come together to unveil a spoopy realization. I watched it twice it was that good; lots of neat things you might not pick up on first viewing.

Pretty good until the third act which ruins the movie

This
OP don't listen to the contrarians shitposters. The horror genre is filled with so much garbage, Hereditary is definately better than average

Third Act fucks it all.

There's a scene involving fire and another one involving 'floating' that either drag out waaaaayyy too long, or make you laugh-out-loud at how silly they look.

The Others would have been the greatest Twilight Zone episode ever. But, instead of a brilliant half hour show, it was a mediocre movie.

>great acting, great atmosphere, great cinematography
>mediocre

t.brainlet

Typical horror movie so if you don't like that sort of thing you won't enjoy it.

forgettable

ur mom was forgettable last night

>definately
illiterate baboon

I agree with you, user. It was a great movie.

Garbage

there was one moment that actually made me laugh and kinda ruined the vibe. you probably know which one, it involves the pajeet and some really bad acting at a very dramatic moment. but other than that pretty good movie.

disturbing because it dulls the line between movie tricks and mental illness that perpetuates in families

>he merely enjoys jacking off to kidman

>her head hit tree

Numale

it wasn't a tree

It's really good, but a bit over the top by the end. The emotional scenes made me feel stressed out after the movie was over though, don't know if that's a plus or minus. Best "scare" is in the near-beginning of the movie though so idk. Very convincing small town menace.

Lots of people on Yea Forums just say it's bad to be contrarian or because they're angry about the publishing company being run by fags or something.

all the wacky shit from the end should have just been replaced by everything going to shit on the highest of all emotional levels. Everything up to that point was so damn stressful and disturbing that I think if it had when full blown at the end it'd make a perfect mental illness look on family lose

>if you don't like shitty movies you must be homophobic

Attached: kermit.jpg (260x361, 10K)

>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tree
>3a(1) : a piece of wood (such as a post or pole) usually adapted to a particular use or forming part of a structure or implement

its kino

>someone typed up this word salad and decided to post it.

I was trying to indicate by saying "fags" that I don't like them myself. All I know is theres something about the production company that gets people's panties in a bunch and I assume it's something political.

Unironically the best horror I've seen since I rented The Shining in 2005. Kind of a throwback to weird late 60s-70s horror, not an overly complex story, great cinematography, decent performances. Aster's pretty uniquely talented, which is weird since I saw The Strange Thing About the Johnsons a decade ago and now this shit comes out with another hype horror by him coming up

is it about mental illness or something?

the son was pretty good honestly.