Y'all hyped for Logic's upcoming debut as a director? his lyrics be dope AF so you already know the writting gon be lit

Y'all hyped for Logic's upcoming debut as a director? his lyrics be dope AF so you already know the writting gon be lit.

Attached: file.png (780x620, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/movies/movie-news/logic-to-cowrite-star-in-j-j-abrams-produced-film-757290/
youtube.com/watch?v=O601PVTd0g8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what race is this guy

No. It's going to be a bunch of meme humor and an attempt at a Tarantino style mashup from a guy with way less movie knowledge and 60 IQ points less than Tarantino.

56%

Even people who like rap dont like logic.

Dude is reddit the rapper

Awh yeah shorty his dialogue finna be off the hizzy, nah mean? His film gon be like “the Room” of his generation!

Le 56%

No.

how do you guys keep up to date with all this zoomer shit and why? I swear I have no clue who half of these people you keep mentioning are

Did Logic get a hair transplant? He looked like a 12 year old on the H3 podcast

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 11.04.26 PM.png (422x374, 147K)

Do you know he's biracial?

You seem to think that people like OP are not zoomers - protip: they are.

Mutt

I didnt assume that OP isnt a zoomer, but still the question stands. how and why does op know about the guy he posted about?

quadroon

He is unironically reddit incarnate.

Attached: logic-rick-and-morty-01-480x320.jpg (480x320, 68K)

Here's his ex-wife lol

Attached: jessandrea.jpg (1080x1350, 344K)

rollingstone.com/movies/movie-news/logic-to-cowrite-star-in-j-j-abrams-produced-film-757290/

Yo senpai before he done direct he own he gon be on a J Abrams joint. The new clerks we eatin soon.

Shit's gon be pure fire bruh!

Attached: file.png (956x932, 828K)

>movie opens with a scene in black and white

Attached: 1495771760079.jpg (1024x719, 133K)

kek

>OMG WHAT RACE EVEN IS HE???
>Le 56% HAHAHHHA

t.

Attached: soy.jpg (287x176, 14K)

this ugly fuck looks like he slithered out of the abortion bucket

I actually really liked his early work but god damn after Incredible True Story, he fucking went downhill so fucking fast

youtube.com/watch?v=O601PVTd0g8

This song is still on my playlist

He be the same dude, you just hating cause he made it big lmao stop being a hater and share it with the world bruh. He's on a higher calling and a higher stage no need to be like that b

hello goblino

Hello white incel.

Attached: incel.png (838x1156, 509K)

Litwraly whoo

i know your baiting but logic has tried singing now since bobby tarintino 1 and he fucking sucks at it. he isn't a singer. Fuck you if you started listening to him after flexicution

>the writting gon be lit
"I am do smart! you know it be that fly smart nigga shiettt! Intelimigenceations be a rhyme with the racismizations because its the knowledge of the asians. Kung foo niggers." -Logic

Son this shitt gon be fyehaigher AF my nigger blood 180IQ chicken.

Fo fizzhele

FaZe up

Logic

yes, he and his fans never shut the fuck up about it.

if you have social media, all the manufactured celeb drama is shoved in your face.

she looks like she fucks successful rich black guys

Under Pressure is a 9/10 hip hop album. If you like rap and youve heard the entire album, I cant think of a possible way to shit on it. Maybe a bit too theatrical? Trying to hard to be black? Outside of those cherrypicked memes its an unironically amazing album.

That being said I havent listened to any of his pretentious garbage from the past few years.

Attached: omfg i lost.jpg (600x1065, 57K)