Is THE FLASH worth watching?

What are the best seasons/episodes?

Attached: The Flash.jpg (1024x572, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26HsSzFX_ok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First two Seasons are good. It goes downhill by season 4.

these shows are pretty bad.

at least the 70s ones were funny

Season 1 > Season 2 > Season 4 > Season 3 > Season 5 (so far)

tries to be wayy too serious for capeshit

Only for her and to lol at Chris Klein trying to ACT

Attached: Jessica-Parker-Kennedy-nora.jpg (1195x1080, 83K)

It's fucking bad, I got meme'd into watching it and thinking it was good for a while cause of the excessive positivity around, but then when I saw how cringey and mind numbingly stupid the mouth breathers who were hyping this turd up were I got out of that shit.

No, that's Arrow.

Arrow is hilariously shit, but i dig the 2040 storyline with that hot ginger and Brother Eye.

only the 1st season

Attached: TI4U1427393135.jpg (600x513, 59K)

Depends on your tolerance for CW tier acting/writing.

Can she come back and become Nora's love interest?

Attached: shan.jpg (604x757, 50K)

Season one of arrow was unironically kino.
Felt similar to the Nolan Batman movie

>nora is a lesbo whore
unkino

Thats the only kino thing about this season, also her villians are pretty much all hot girls...its fucking real deal capekino.

>It's another episode where the Flash can't outrun a punch.
>It's another episode where the Flash can't dodge a slow moving car.
>It's another episode where the Flash can't outrun some metal thrown by a ridiculously overacting Starbuck.

>mfw we can call annoying white girls "starbucks" now
kek, thanks lad

Attached: 12132684_1049489621780020_429928105_n.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

If I was Barry I would've nailed Patty's ass at lightspeed.

its one of these shows that gets progressively worse with each season

Attached: pattysbackstory.jpg (668x668, 126K)

Attached: 1539436857240.jpg (1200x800, 176K)

The first season was kinda neat because flash actually WAS the flash and did flash things
Season 2 brought reverse flash which was neat

As soon as they forced Barry's retarded gf into the story this the show got pretty fucking bad. It got so fucking bad that in the latest season, 4 or 5 idk stopped watching, they actually made his wife THE FUCKING LEADER OF THE TEAM. AND THEN SHE GOT THE SPEED FORCE AND DID MUCH CRAZIER THINGS WITHOUT ANY TRAINING WHATSOEVER IN SOME RETARDED "YASS QUEEN SLAYYY" EPISODE. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE WRITERS? They legit even had a dialogue in which his wife said "no, WE'RE flash" like not even "team flash" this fucking woman ruined the show

>Season 2 brought reverse flash which was neat
Season 1 was reverse flash. S2 was zoom.
>woman ruined the show
I dropped this show midway though s4 after that whole ' we are the flash' nonsense.
The biggest problem about the CW capeshit shows is that they expand the team too fast and by too much. The same thing happened on arrow when Felicity and Curtis was added and made de facto leader.
Team flash should've been Barry, Cisco and Caitlin with Joe as a honorary member.
Iris should've stayed a reporter

Thats some great backstory

Attached: shantel-tri.jpg (1366x768, 200K)

no, it's fucking garbage

It's the kind of show you watch in the background while cooking or doing homework or if you're stoned or exhausted or something. The plot of each episode are mostly predictable, incredibly simple and repetitive but the overarching plot is a bit off the rails because it loosely follows the comics which are pretty wild. The actors are all pretty good. I would recommend this only as a background noise type of show. If you try to watch it with your full attention it will probably get boring really fast. Supergirl is exactly the same type of show but the girl is insanely fucking hot. The best episodes are when they're working together. They have very good chemistry. I wish they would make a Justice League show and put them together.

They realized only females watch this shit and the soiiboiis will just accept whatever females enjoy

mostly a decent show. drags a lot when they try to make the emphasis on killer frost and tacoguy so the later seasons are a bit weaker but they did a good smart villain and I liked the council of welles and elongated man

It's fun but to really enjoy it, it's very important that you don't question anything. I'm serious. If the characters imply a limit to Barry's powers in any given episode that doesn't make sense when you think about the full scope of what he's done prior, just fucking roll with it.

There wouldn't be much of a show to watch if Barry just skipped through a field of effectively time-stopped villains, slapping power-restraining handcuffs on them while this plays in the background:

youtube.com/watch?v=26HsSzFX_ok

Your neckbeard is showing

it's literally soap opera tier, just like every other cw garbage

avoid it at all cost.

Ok cunt

I liked season 2 best. 3 got weird and I tuned out. They stopped building Berry's character in favor of all the other speedsters and it gets old.

Also seasons are too long and the constant cliffhanger style of network TV is pure aids.

Yeah well it's been a few years since I watched the first 2 seasons so my memory is a little rusted
Thanks for the correction tho.

And I agree that's what I meant. "we are the flash" is absolutely stupid. When the show started off it was flash and his team, it became "we are team flash" which is still okay but then it devolved into "we are the flash" and finally "i am the flash" (iris).

I watch capeshit for the heroes, not their sidekicks

The best episode is the one Barry isn't quite fast enough, so he runs faster.

Smallville is better

1>5>=4

Season 1 & 2 yes. I think I'll drop it after this season because it's so shit now and Cicada was a terrible villain. At least I'll be done with arrowverse now.

Season 1 was the best by far. Season 2 was kinda shit. Season 3 was also bad. Season 4 was pretty good. Season 5 is a bit worse but better than 2 or 3. Probably just watch season 1 it's really good.

1 & 2 are top tier.

The current season with Cicada is weak, Chris Klein is so fucking bad it takes you out of the show.

Nora storyline is good but they're taking their sweet ass time getting to the interesting part.

Based Iris triggering low test cucks 24/7. Glad you stopped watching faggot.

First season
Second if you feel like it
Nothing else beyond that

Haha I need some context here.

Isn't she also supposed to be really racist behind the scenes?

the only villain the show didn't fuck up was s1 zoom. it's pretty hard to fuck up the flash really, he's had probably the most quality dc runs next to batman but they choose to translate the material like retards.

this. Everything after season 1 felt forced and trash. In my opinion it all went downhill after season 2.

This. Arrow would be god tier solo capeshit. It's why season 1 was actually good.
I'd allow Deagle as his side piece/sidekick but thats as far it can go.

The first season is some of my favorite capeshit, but every season gets worse after that. I'd recommend only watching the first season, but if you really, really want to keep watching, I guess you can finish S2. The quality's lowered enough by then you should be able to drop it easier.

Attached: Merry Christmas Reverse Flash.png (402x412, 247K)

Only watch season one and two. Right now the show became a meme because the cw realised that people will watch forever.

100% the guy who plays kid flash left because of her. Hint: kid flash actor is a gay bisexual.

it's the type of show that would be good if a fan edited each season down to 6-8 eps

Ralph is the only good character left and he barely gets screentime. Fuck Iris and fuck Nora

Holy shit. I forgot he was even in the show. He hasn't been in the last couple episodes.

Da Vinci's Demons is Mad Men compared to Flash, Arrow, and all that shit, user... That's all I'll say.

Attached: 1552954302342.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Holy fucking Mommy! Where can you find such a redpilled qtπ, anons?!

Attached: 1553038323080.jpg (316x237, 40K)

It's like the writers forgot about him. His character arc clearly finished last season but they brought him back just to shit all over his character. Hopefully the new showrunner is actually competent because s5 is painful to even watch.

The ones with the least amount of Ezra screen time

Based retard