Name a more kino comedy of the 2000s

Name a more kino comedy of the 2000s

Attached: rs-19019-20140723-stepbrothers-x1800-1406145572.jpg (1800x2398, 984K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3IAXQMUyJ8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scary Movie

Shaun of the Dead

Anything that doesn't include Will Ferrell, Rob Schneider, or Adam Sandler

Superbad

Hot Fuzz

Tropic Thunder

Dodgeball

Macgruber
Step Brothers was cringe

The Other Guys

Undercover Brother

eurotrip u flagbearing minger

step brothers is a good comedy movie. slept on

Attached: terrifier-blood.jpg (1200x627, 467K)

Grandmas Boy

Walk Hard

I really liked the Acapella Sweet Child o Mine scene but that kid has the most punchable face (which I guess is intentional)

There are too many 2000s comedies to pick from. Without too much thinking though, I think I'd pick Dodgeball as my favorite.

I'll list off some more though to speed up this thread.

Zoolander
Role Models
Wedding Crashers
Semi-pro
Stealing Harvard
Kung Pow
Rat Race
Best in Show
Evan Almighty
Idiocracy
Bad Santa
Dude, Where's my car?
Super Troopers
The Hangover
40 year old virgin
Death to Smoochy
Reno 911! Miami
Nacho Libre
Harold and Kumar
and last but not least
The incredible Burt Wonderstone.

Delta Farce

>no Anchorman

Why is comedy so fucking shit these days? There are so many classics from the 2000's but I don't think I can name 10 great comedies from the 2010's.

But you have to call me Dragon

Popstar
21 Jump Street
22 Jump Street
Girl's Trip

That's about it for me

Based.

The Death of Stalin is great.

the grandma messenger scene cracks me up

I'll add that to my watchlist

Also I liked Rough Night but I'd hesitate to put it on a "top of the decade (so far)" list

shifting demographics and mediums
If you include television & podcasts I think it's strong.

Louie & Atlanta this decade are goats

Stuff like Four Lions, Veep, Succession & The Killing of Stalin are all the same people and they were excellent too.

Current more underground shows like Documentary Now! & Pen15 are extremely good.

We're just missing a bit in the big dumb tentpole films, but they honestly weren't even that good most of the time.

In terms of comedy movies, it's because of China's giant growing market
Comedy movies don't sell to foreign audiences

Old School

Anchorman > Talladega Nights > Elf > The Other Guys > Step Brothers

>shifting demographics and mediums

So Jews?

jews are generally pretty funny user

youtube.com/watch?v=3IAXQMUyJ8g
hard to top freddy got fingered

Step Brothers>Anchorman>Semi-pro>Land of the Lost>Old School>Talladega>Blades of Glory>The Other Guys>The Campaign>Get Hard

I would put Talladega Nights higher but I don't think it holds up as well after multiple viewings.

Anchorman>Talladega>Semi-pro=Blades of Glory>Elf>Step Brothers=Old School>The Other Guys>Land of the Lost>>>>>>The Campaign>Get Hard

I am biased towards Semi-pro because I love basketball but it still has great scenes. Anchorman is definitely the most quotable followed by Talladega. I don't know why you have Land of the lost so high on the list, it was entertaining but not hilarious.

We're becoming out of touch boomers. I'm sure zoomers think lots of great funny stuff is being made today.

Attached: boomer_cans.jpg (675x592, 73K)

Not really sure. Semi pro and Land of the lost I just seem to be able to watch over and over and they don't get old. If I was going by first viewings the list would be very different.

>DUDE I CAN QUOTE THE WHOLE MOVIE tier garbage

Attached: 1551648665193.jpg (750x1000, 58K)

Hot Rod.

Damn, there are people on this board that enjoy Semi-Pro other than me?

I could watch Woody Harrelson in just about anything.

It's not even the best Will Farrel movie of the 00s, let alone best comedy movie. That would easily have to go to the extremely quotable Anchorman.

The title of best Comedy movie of the 2000s is Kung Pow! Enter The Fist (2002) without question

I would have to add that Super Troopers (2001) comes a close second.

>Why is comedy so fucking shit these days
Communists can't joke.

why do so few comedies even come out in theaters anymore? its how faggy superhero shit and faggy pixar shit now. where all da funny go????

Attached: 2423659577363.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

These

I would have mentioned it, but I completely forgot about it. But having said that:

>Anchorman > Talladega Nights > Semi-Pro > Elf > Blades of Glory > The Other Guys > Get Hard > The Campaign > Land of the Lost

In Bruges

That's not Hot Rod