Is Tarantino really going to be making a mockery of this young woman and her unborn child’s murder?

Is Tarantino really going to be making a mockery of this young woman and her unborn child’s murder?

Attached: D3C3F16D-36FF-4F77-9F7F-9E02066BC777.jpg (1887x2000, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2018/07/once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-quentin-tarantino-sharon-tate-sister-1201987556/
youtube.com/watch?v=kDAas0hYCrA&t=725
youtube.com/watch?v=B_mq7AVulw0
youtube.com/watch?v=zUXoZl8Gajc
youtube.com/watch?v=iRXs9fWOyo0
youtu.be/ixxTwcAELB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, in that she survives the attacks and somehow barefoot manages to murder the whole Manson gang one by one Home Alone style while a groovy soundtrack plays in the background.

Most likely

No, Tarantino is going to make a very somber and serious adaptation that is very tasteful lmao

I was thinking the same thing, I hope he AT LEAST had the decency to ask her family's permission to use her name if he's going to use her as a Macguffin in his schlocky movie, she died horribly while begging for her unborn baby's life.

If Sharon Tate's overly-sensitive sister is okay with it it probably won't be that bad
indiewire.com/2018/07/once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-quentin-tarantino-sharon-tate-sister-1201987556/

He already did the historically inaccurate switcharoo with Inglorious Basterds, if he does it

Quentin Tarantino seems to be autistic about this case, here he is asking the director of Manson (1973) some autistic question
youtube.com/watch?v=kDAas0hYCrA&t=725

I think it'll be historically accurate

word is, she dies but leo and pitt avenge her by killing members of mansons cult and then go make westerns in italy.

so it's not quite a complete alt-history with her doing karate to fight off her attackers but it is sort of one.

here I was hoping that tarantino would get into the cia and mk ultra, plus the occult rituals of Polanski aspect in this film

He is but won't say it straight up. Manson was right about Rosemary's Baby being satanic though

See people are talking about revenge twists, but what if he went with another exploitation genre, Splatter, and made Tate’s murder extremely graphic?

>movie is about giving birth to Satan's Baby
>"It's satanic"
Thanks Manson, VERY cool

I hope this is what happens. The trailer set it up as so upbeat. Obviously you know she dies but having her death not fit with the tone of everything that came before would be wonderful.

cringe director

apparently the script got the tate family stamp of approval

>unborn child’s murder
nothing wrong with that. its not illegal

Attached: nu me.png (267x585, 168K)

American horror story already made fun of it.

>Is tarantino going to do something edgy
What do you fucking think

Yeah, he wasn't detective material, but he means it was literally and unironically satanic/wichcraft on film. But you know this already

Sharon Tate was like 8.5 months pregnant. Support for abortion that late is almost non-existent.

please tell more

If any movie is satanic/damaging/evil with it's underlying message it's Ready Player One

Mockery? How so

thanks, that's good

Please elaborate

I have some bad news for you about liberals.

I just had a search pleasent friend. I can't find much, but I know Manson commented on Rosemary's Baby. Go on YouTube

if they had their way it would be legal up to +8.5 months

youtube.com/watch?v=B_mq7AVulw0

Wait what? That hack is upto it again

>posting family gay
>maaah liberals baby killers REEEEEE
go back to 9fag

sorry wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=zUXoZl8Gajc

>overly-sensitive
you fa/tv/irgis don't get to call anyone over sensitive lmao

i think user just called her overly sensitive meaning you are in fact mistaken

>she died horribly while begging for her unborn baby's life
She was dropping acid and snorting coke while pregnant

trying to use semantics to run away like cowards doesn't disprove my statement

Youre a pig.

Back to /pol/ you cunt

Only thing Manson did wrong was not getting the right Polansky that night.

he has a point

Polanski will return back to Hollywood after movie

This is what im hoping happens too

Would be unfiltered kino, but he'd prolly get le cancelled over glorifying it

Weird how he didnt get cancelled for apmost killing uma thurman lol

It's legal in some states to abort post birth, which I support because I wish I was lmao pls kill me

Here's a better question: who gives a shit?

Eplain how whether or not Tarantula is "respectful" to some irrelevant dead thot impacts your life in any way

How did making this post impact yours, troglodyte

I love how you people think this is the first time people did this

There are over 20 movies based on the tate murders.

IT. IS. SO FUCKING used that there are THREE MOVIES COMING about manson THIS YEAR. the tarantino movie, the hilary duff movie, the movie that's directed by the bitch that made american psycho

it's so fucking hilarious when people actually think this is the first time hollywood did this, or will do it. everytime i see who will play her in a inevitable biopic i just laugh. people just don't know anything about cinema.

No, he's going to make a mockery out of cinema.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does rewrite history in some way like the end of Inglourious Basterds

>Is Tarantino really going to be making a mockery of this young woman and her unborn child’s murder?
Of course not, she was carrying (((Polanski's))) child. Instead we will be urged to feel sorry for Polanski and forgive him for drugging and sodomizing a 13 year old girl before fleeing the country.

Tarantino always suck the jew dick

God Yea Forums is full of such pussies now

>he'd prolly get le cancelled over glorifying it
Isn't this supposed to be his last movie?

He at least used to rip off films that were good. Alas, those days are over.

it'd honestly be more ballsy to just not show the murder. Kinda like how in no country for old men they skipped a lot of major action scenes.

What do you thing in your hear user?
Haven't you learned your fucking lesson not to doubt this motherfucker after inglorious basterds?

wich was shit btw

nothing wrong with fucking a girl in her prime

DAMN SHE WAS CUTE
youtube.com/watch?v=iRXs9fWOyo0

hmmn

Attached: image4.jpg (2000x2000, 194K)

?

If by script you mean money bags, you're correct.

Funny people forget, but Tarantino already did movie about "murder" of a pregnant movie and the whole massacre was offscreen.

My prediction is that murders would be offscren and it would be just said that Sharon Tate is dead.

he wants to make 10 movies, this will be his 9th

Making a comedy movie about Sharon Tate's murder is disrespectful and just bad taste mate

How do you know this?

>WE KEEP 'EM COMFORTABLE

Attached: D47B3405-FB8C-4AB5-B3C8-49457BD3DEC2.jpg (224x224, 6K)

I force fed it to her

police report

youtu.be/ixxTwcAELB8