Fighting Ronans fleet in space

>fighting Ronans fleet in space
>has mask on that lets her breathe/survive
>end of movie when she is going to help the aliens find a new home
>she suddenly doesnt need a mask to survive space

Explain

Attached: captain-marvel-avengers-4.jpg (1476x857, 487K)

>she doesnt need ___
yeah no shit, try having sex

this was such a ugly design for a super hero suit

> that one scene with a close-up of her face as she falls before she opens her eyes and they glow
Literally the worst shot of the film desu, did they actually think that shit would look cool

She became the literal physical embodiment of a Mary Sue. That is quiet literally the only reason.
>Disney actually entrusted the movies script to some soiboi or legbeard

She was so fucking sexy in that mask, she should have kept it on the whole movie

Holy shit. Not the user you qere replying to, but i am glad im not the only one who felt that way. And the scene felt like it dragged on forever. Probably one of the worst shots in any marvel film desu.

Without the mask it was mediocre. But when she had the mask on it was horrendous. Just the overall design and what you could see of her face was really not flattering.

iron man's weird nano suit in the last avengers movie was worse but at least it still has his cool, distinctive mask. captain marvel looked like a fucking 90s X-Men reject with her retarded impossible mohawk.

Kek.

She looks kind of like a guy with the mask on. Legit doesnt even look like her face under it.

>She was so fucking sexy in that mask
>the overall design and what you could see of her face was really not flattering.
the duality of user

It's probably that plus that I love mohawks on girls that makes me like it

What were they thinking?

Attached: captain-marvel-falls-from-the-sky-1160456-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 119K)

Idk. Maybe without the mask. But with it I felt like this was by FAR the worst suit.

Honestly I think Larson has a pretty attractive face (not a great body, but thats besides the point). But god she looked awful in the mask.

if they made the mask holes on her face and scalp more open (to see more cheek and have more hair flow out the top) it would look fine IMO.

Goddammit I like brie now! What have they done to me??

>we want the lolcow audience

So no one is going to explain?

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK?

There's nothing to explain you retard. It was literally the script writers tugging their dicks while typing it about how EMPOWERING it would be for her to become a poorly written Superman character.

> I am growing stronger

Have sex

>skrull leader tracks captain marvels energy source to find her
>skrull leader gets the coordinates to his wife and kids from her
>instead of going alone, he brings her and her big ass energy source with him
>somehow surprised when they get ambushed by the kree

Was mendelsohns character retarded?

Attached: 1549413900511.jpg (400x400, 11K)

BETSIE AND HER TITS

She was led to believe her whole life by men that she needed a mask to breathe in space. By the end of the film she realized they were wrong (AND THAT'S A GOOD THING).

Safe to say they probably needed her help. I assume turning that ship on would have gotten their attention.

Her mask isn't there because 'she needs it to breathe in space'. Carol, once her powers have been fully tapped in both the comics and the movies, has been capable of not needing to breathe in space. She has become fully energy, and such things are not needed.

She did need it when she was underwater and in space in the previous events, because she had not yet fully tapped into her powers. Afterwards, the mask is worn for two reasons:
1) Much like some comics and games, the mask displays that she's letting her powers go to the max, allowing her to become a cosmic level threat. Hell, the movie hasn't even shown her at her most powerful yet.
2) The mask allows for endless CGI without making it look as bad for when they have to show her full face. Before you say "but it still looked bad", it would have looked a lot worse with her hair fully flowing and her 'fake CGI' face shown.

>She became the literal physical embodiment of a Mary Sue.
full spoilers

Attached: part 1.jpg (1350x4901, 1.42M)

Would it have mattered? I mean, the moment the ship appeared, the Kree would have investigated. Might as well keep the woman made of pure energy to possible defend you and your family, which surprise surprise, she did.

have sex

>full spoilers

Attached: part 2.jpg (1478x4403, 1.19M)

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle and the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend. The second after you cum I'm just disgusted by them anyways but they don't want to be alone because they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

Yikes. See a psychiatrist.

sneed

post-ironically BASED

the movie was good for what it was, because it was fun. That's pretty much it. If you disagree you're definitely a giant faggot who takes things too seriously. Only you can let libs ruin an otherwise fun movie for you

That's not what a Mary sue is bro

>fun

she bypassed the lungs

>have sex
>uh YIKES see a psychiatrist
>chief said this ain't it, take HRT
>WOWZA castrate and dilate yourself immediately
hope a fucking rock finds your head

Yeah that's why you see superhero movies, I think. It's not an Ingmar Bergman thing. Just sit back and have a good time.

Ok this is based.

Yea Forums doesn't believe in fun. They just believe in misery and trying to bring everyone else down with them.

Attached: kathy-bates-Annie-Wilkes-Misery.jpg (263x264, 39K)

You're definitely a fat virgin

I've been saying this shit forever. Why are comic book movies so goddamn ugly and drab?

I've always wanted a pet rock.

It's called a character arc, retard.

anyone that went to or is in film school right now know this movie blows wienstien balls

>when roasties realize they're no more than a hole
Is this the pasta that kills the incel meme?

incel

Sorry, I can't help you. I never saw that piece of shit movie.

>Everyone loves her
>Zero faults (or character traits for that matter)
>Has special or advanced knowledge (that other characters are shown to have acquired through time, effort, or trials) or power that allows them to overcome any plot hole or poorly written script
>YASS QUEEN SLAY SHE DON'T NEED NO HELMT IT JUST THE ATMOSPHERE KEEPIN HER DOWN UHM-HMMMM FUCK WHITEY
Yeah she is quiet literally a Mary Sue. Fuck, even Rey from Star Wars isn't as poorly written as Captain Marvel. And that's saying something.

>Incel meme
Oh boy

No, because they remain an incel when they think "I ONLY WANT TO FUCK YOU AND FOR YOU TO GO AWAY" is a valid reason to be a shit human being and continue to be lonely and blame everything else on this planet on why they are so lonely.

It's like you never watched the movie. I saw it yesterday and have no idea what movie you're describing.

But I have sex? Also having sex as a woman isn't exactly something to be proud of.

Ignore the fuckers saying "Have sex". They're feeding off the newest Yea Forums meme.

They think 'have sex' is a valid way of 'consider the female gender by having sex with them', when that has never fucked work or applied to begin with, cause if that were true, there wouldn't be female oppression in this world at all.

There is no validation in sex. If you have it, fine. If you don't have it, fine. Just be safe in regards to STDs.

Why are people still posting "spoilers"? The movie is 3 weeks old now. Everyone has seen it, or at least read the synopsis.

They're posting this meme as if this summary somehow 'shows how bad the movie is' and 'validates the opinion of everyone who hasn't watched the movie but """"already know it's bad""""'.

You know. Morons.

>It's like you never watched the movie
I've seen it twice now, sneaking in after getting a ticket for Alita instead. ;^)

You do realize that supporting Alita is still supporting female driven movies, and thus the feminist agenda?

>OWNING THE LIBS BY HELPING THE LIBS
>I'M SO COOL

It's an attempt to end all discourse by discrediting what someone else posted.

Um wrong board shill; you need to update your responses for Yea Forums.

How cute.

It's bad though.

Anyone have the webm of this?
It's so shit I couldn't believe a major film release looked like this.

>trying to convince someone whose paid to say it's good, that it's not good
Good luck with that, kid.

You're not though, if you were you wouldn't be an incel.

incel works as an insult because the truth hurts

This. I need to see it again

>CHUCK-BASTE n SNEED-Pillwd
are you me

Is this movie gay?

I think it looks nice

Saved 2 hours and $10 reading that.
Some rich guy somewhere is really mad. Probably shit talks all of society while on the yacht before having the PR department release more lies about how tolerant they are.

Am I wrong to by offended by the blatant Air Force advertising?

Shit writing
>you're the fiercest womyn I've ever met my nigguh
Fucking CRINGE

>BLOCKHEAD
>L
>O
>C
>K
>H
>E
>A
>D

Attached: 1552590382841.jpg (615x2405, 200K)

I audibly kekd

It was a fucking torture to sit through though

She didn't need it but she thought she did. Later she realized she didn't.

Kek. Why nothing when from the space fall scene?

Attached: finnadabbedon.gif (554x400, 120K)

Who started this have sex meme?

Disneyshills

>incel butthurt over being told to have sex
>must be disney shills
lmaoooooooooooooooo

Go dialate tranny shill

Have gay sex

This guy:

can trannies even technically have sex since they're basically being fucked in an open wound?

Just did with your mom.