FUCK YOU ANAKIN

Attached: obi.jpg (848x792, 135K)

DON'T TRY JUMPING UP HERE ASSHOLE I'VE GOT THE FUCKING HIGH GROUND

Die you fucking Reddit cuc

FUCK OFF ADULTERER, AT LEAST I DIDN'T CHEAT ON MY WIFE

FUCK YOU MASTER

Attached: 1404787371986.jpg (450x239, 17K)

>"Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is gay!"
what a homophobe

*sniff* I don't want to do this right now you British faggot. I just autistically greeted the attractive delivery girl.

Attached: IFuckedUp.jpg (224x224, 6K)

>most powerful force user ever
>no vertical leap
>white men cant jump

Scottish whoops.

Has anyone in the history of Star Wars got cut as bad as Anakin did? He lost two legs and an arm with 1 swing of the lightsaber.

Attached: 1537325565730.jpg (750x747, 86K)

I have brought peace and shit to this fuckhole of an empire!

YOUR NEW EMPIRE?

Attached: YOURNEWEMPIRE.jpg (1220x816, 79K)

>N-no you!
Anakin sure showed him

Dude, I’ll fuck you up if I need to.

lol

Attached: image.png (322x324, 25K)

SAND

>I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets in your pussy

why didnt darth maul use high high ground powers in episode 1? or is obi wan the only one who can use them?

Attached: thinking.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

It only works in the northern hemisphere of planets. The city of naboo is in the southern hemisphere, so it was reversed and the low ground is more powerful

Obi Wan used the force to push himself away from the wall he was facing while hanging. Thus the dimensions were momentarily altered so that he would have the high ground. At the same time he lunged forward (to us non force users he seemed to just go upwards and over Maul). For that instant Maul was helpless whether he realised it or not as his high ground advantage was taken away swiftly.
It is a pivotal scene because it gives us in reverse what will happen at the end of the sequel trilogy. Both times with Obi Wan at the epicentre, further cementing him as one of the most central characters of the entire saga.
It was also a brilliant display of force capabilities that expanded on an already existing powerful character while also presenting the audience with new ways the force may surprise us.

Attached: pottery.jpg (659x659, 99K)

Darth Sion. The dude was borderline immortal with only the force fueled by hatred holding his body intact. He was the lord of pain as every injury remained on his body until he decided to let go.
In KOTOR2 you get your ass handed to you 2 times by him and on the third, after a prolongued fight you realise he is immortal and have to engage in a battle of wits in order to get him to give up and die willingly.

forgot pic

Attached: Sion.jpg (1600x900, 122K)

He had the vertical leap, he just had no horizontal leap whatsoever.