Is this show worth continuing? I’m about six episodes in and it feels like a less funny The Office...

Is this show worth continuing? I’m about six episodes in and it feels like a less funny The Office. Andy Samberg’s character is honestly cringy to me, and not in a funny way. A few of my normie friends have recommended this to me, especially the self-proclaimed “Marvel nerds.” I know a lot of she’s get better later on and in newer seasons, so I’m wondering if I should continue.

Attached: 3C7F92CC-4DFB-406B-9202-F4E4C5B61542.jpg (960x1440, 353K)

have sex

“I know a lot of * shows get better later on.”
Sorry for the typo

Begone, discord tranny

The entire show is just a bunch of unfunny faggots and cunts acting like "LOL WERE SO QUIRKY AND WEIRD, AREN'T OUR ANTICS SO ZANY AND HILARIOUS? LOLOLMFAOROFL!!!!1!!!". If you're a normie, you'll love it, otherwise steer clear of this shit pile.

It takes a while to get going, then gets pretty good, then gets really bad. Watch the first 2 seasons and see what you think.

If the first few episodes haven't hooked you it's probably not your thing. Later seasons do get a better footing on things and tone down some of the childish jokes, but not completely. Latest season is weird considering the switch in channels and feels a bit like a parody at this point.

If you're actually 6 episodes in then you just finished the Halloween episode. If that hasn't sold you on the show I don't see how anything else would.

It gets worse over time. If you don't like it a few episodes in you won't like it at all.

Copraganda. Fuck it.

>cops calling others civilians

Fucking irritating the level of bullshit.

I didn't watch past the first two seasons (not because it was bad; I just stopped). IMO, it starts off OK, gets very good, and then stays at a pretty consistent quite good level. I can't remember any episodes I didn't enjoy watching, though I will say that a lot of episodes have parts that are very stupid.

It gets slightly better when the gay black comes in, hes great. Everyone else stays terrible.

He comes in during the first episode though.

>333
/pol/ ruined this show for me
narrative pill

Because of how Jewish Samberg is?

I don't really find the murder of black and latino kids the best basis for a sitcom so pass.

Am I the only who thinks that Andy Samburg’s character is a bit ridiculous? Are there actually cops as twink as him? I’ve seen fat cops but there’s no way someone that effeminate and pussified would actually make it past training, right?

>implying the office was funny

Attached: received_313287712641479.jpg (256x256, 7K)

the american one not the british one

it's amazing suck dicks

I know

Attached: 1537113394321.jpg (315x469, 126K)

>inb4 he posts his epic contrarian opinion that the British one was better

>d-d-dont be upset
admit it
you and your entire rainy island and its queen just got owned epic style

its the type of show i dont really mind watching with normie friends who enjoy it but id never bother watching on my own