That episode of Breaking Bad where Walt committed a racially motivated terrorist bombing against 3 men of color

>that episode of Breaking Bad where Walt committed a racially motivated terrorist bombing against 3 men of color

How did they get away with it?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

He kept ringing the bell to make sure they won't find out.

Well technically he just provided the means for a suicide bombing by another non-huwite person

no one cares about a bunch of hispanic men getting fucked up. Dramatic screaming mothers and dead babies yeah, but no one cares about hispanic men.

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

HEY GOMIE

Tortuga always wins

Walter asked the wheelchair guy if he wanted to take out his mortal enemy in a suicide pact. The wheel chair guy agreed, so walt strapped a fucking nuclear bomb at the base of the chair and the old fart detonated it for millions of tv show mongs to feel good.

How was it “racially motivated”?
They were trying to kill him

Brilliant move, actually.
BB is a really good show untill that point.
In rewatchs I stop after Gus die.

walter hated latinos

I was wondering when the plebs would crawl out to squeal their opinion

For real he got those 3 hispanic ladies deported because his lazy ass didnt want to clean the equipment in the lab.

Attached: hrehyj75i.jpg (816x408, 133K)

*rubs hands*

and that's a bad thing how?

how many latinos he fucked over?
>gus
>crazy 8
>crazy 8's cousin
>the entire salamanca family

And I was wondering when I would be squealed to not give my opinion without arguments

they knew it would be Absolute Kino

>Skipping the best season

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

He even kills a gay black Hispanic too

>Jesse, we have to keep cooking, I fucking hate Mexicans!

I was surprised when they went there with his character

Walt literally joins a white supremacist group a few episodes later, did you even watch the show?

Those two cholos he ran over to save jesse

also poisoned brock.

walter confirmed trump supporter

every episode of breaking bad was kino. debate me

Attached: schrader.jpg (620x368, 27K)

jej

Attached: 1470871391770.jpg (286x509, 12K)

By the end of the show they were treading water for a way to end it.
The neo nazis never got the same development any other antagonist did on the show, as a result they felt cheaper.
Walt's transformation was completed before the last season was even started, so we just bumbler around with full hisenburg till he decided to have a redemption arc.
The plan with Germany and all that other shit was weirdly glossed over and almost entirely pointless.
Seperating Jessy and Walt at the very end for as long as they did was a bad idea.
Everything about Skyler was mishandled.

The show never became unwatchable but to say that quality didn't dip at the very end is inaccurate.

What was the single worst episode of BB/BCS?

Hard mode: don't say "Fly"

What's wrong with the fly episode?

why is fly disliked?
like genuinely, it's an interesting episode that shows walt in a more pure form than most other episodes, which is half of why we watch it. to see the characters be themselves

fly was important for the "perfect moment" monologue, because he is presented with another perfect moment shortly after and chooses not to die (getting shot by mike)

Nothing, a lot of plebs shit on it though because "ItS a BoTtLe EpIsOdE"

I.F.T.