Is this show good?

is this show good?

Attached: 91nGR50RTpL._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-0bDQPoTkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first season is fun. second season gets a bit old and like all yank sitcoms they keep it going well past its sell by date.

no

wah wah is this show any good wah wah
no its not good
ITS FUCKING AMAZING

Attached: eastbound-down-danny-mcbridepng-cb041b6ab2accf3c-620x412.png (620x412, 337K)

Holy shit no, no it is not, I watched an absurd amount of this show and didn't enjoy any of it. Whem a character is too unlikable and unrelatable (to me personally) there's nothing there to root for

nope

yes it's kino

its the most absolute fucking kino.

the good thing is: watch the first episode. did you like it? watch all the rest, until the end. didnt like it? drop it. its very regular and the pilote tell everything you need to know about.

Fucking faggots all of you especially you you fucking eurotrash fuckface I will fuck everyone of you in the mouth and give you mouth gonorrheas

Watch only the first season and then move on to Vice principals

what a fucking wrong opinion

Yes, it's great. I re-watch it at least once per summer. If you get into it, check out Vice Principals too.

Attached: im youre new nightmare.gif (270x264, 3.69M)

I dont really relate to him either but holy shit do I relate to Larry in Curb Your Enthusiasm

danny mcbride has this thing of doing characters that are real pieces of shit but at the same time they have some sense of proud and dignity.

its like married with children, the characters are disfuntional losers but there is some self awereness of trying to be better - even if cheating.

VICE PRINCIPALS is also kino because walton goggins is fucking awesome.

Yes. First season and fourth seasons are the best.

no

first season was great and the last scene with Adam Scott over the phone is kino

i love to racism bro

I can't stand Danny mcbride, stopped watching vice principals because of him

Watched the first two episodes and it was funny but I had to drop it because Danny Mcbrides whole "I'm gonna fuck shit up lmao" shtick is just so frustrating

Why would you even start if you don't like him? Confirmed retard here. Eastbound is therefore undeniable kino.

Absolutely Fantastic

Because as a non burger I hadn't seen him in much before plus Walton Goggings is kino so I downloaded the show, dropped it when Mcbride became too much

ITS PEAK SOUTHERN COMEDY

THE ONLY COMPETITION IT HAS IS SQUIDBILLES

The inspiration for Kenny Powers.
Rocker when asked if he would be traded to the Mets
>I'd retire first. It's the most hectic, nerve-wracking city. Imagine having to take the 7 Train to the ballpark looking like you're riding through Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some queer with AIDS, right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing... The biggest thing I don't like about New York are the foreigners. You can walk an entire block in Times Square and not hear anybody speaking English. Asians and Koreans and Vietnamese and Indians and Russians and Spanish people and everything up there. How the hell did they get in this country?[

Attached: B4CB043B-03A4-4465-A43F-FA01FF3B56C7.jpg (420x316, 177K)

MAYBE THE METS LMAO

YANKEES GET CHAUFFEURED TO THE STADIUM

Attached: assburger homo.gif (250x250, 1.02M)

youtube.com/watch?v=i-0bDQPoTkk

>I relate to Larry in Curb Your Enthusiasm
npc/reddit

you lesser thans!

what shithole country are you from?

season 2 was best desu

michael p is fucking great bro

yes. Stevie Janowski is the greatest tv character ever.

It and vice principals are the only comedy tv worth watching

kenny's /ourguy/ and im not writing this with a light heart since he's a piece of shit