Juggs Birch & Prime ScarJo

why no sequel? did no one like milk back in 2001?

Attached: iu-2.jpg (2368x1535, 723K)

Attached: iu.jpg (736x1104, 207K)

they look like kids lol

Jesus Christ that picture... muh fuggin dick!

Attached: fuk_yeh.jpg (640x640, 58K)

Comfy movie. I liked it a lot.

Nicole Aniston looked a lot like her.

unironically, a sequel of ghost world would be kino. the movie is fucking great and the comic book is also very good.

the problem is that the director of the original is old and doesnt do movies anymore and the creator of the comic book run out of ideas and enthusiasm.

but they could pick up those characters at any time and imagine what they would be doing, it would be comfy.

> things get so bad that a caustic movie from the early 2000s look like an age of innocence.

Attached: 1520290721488.jpg (579x651, 65K)

ghost world was pretty rad

Attached: GW 7.jpg (760x1000, 115K)

BOOBIES!

Attached: d98.png (1400x764, 227K)

How old is this pic

>How old is this pic

Older than most of the people on Yea Forums!!!FACT!!!

Almost 20 years I think

Let me rephrase

Is it ok to want to fuck them

Of course, they were over 18 back then.

>did no one like milk back in 2001?
Nope. It was the age of skellies back then.

Can't find a place to download this movie

Have you tried the internet, user?

clowes wrote a sequel like one page. he told multiple endings like enid becoming a loser and Rebecca losing touch with her. and the opposite too. and then the characters address clowes directly and complain he's formulating so many depressing epilogues for them. the truth is that Ghost World was just a work of fiction. it didn't have an ending past that because the author didn't think of it, or wasn't too committed on it

p.s. Thora birch was great, but comic book Enid >>>>>>>> movie Enid

Attached: DciYWARVQAA8ocu.jpg large.jpg (710x594, 107K)

in fact here's part of it

Attached: ghost epilogue.png (1267x371, 842K)

nice.

clowes become rich - for a cartoonist, at least - and become a father. he lost his edge.

his last movie, adapted from a comic, with woody harrelson, ends with the character discovering that families are a nice thing to have.

imagine doing a whole journey to become aware of something that is common knowledge.

it defines that whole gen x people: a saga of looking for meaning at something that was right in front of them.

> worst than boomers

Attached: 1520712381079.jpg (721x721, 85K)

the ending was alright, what you mentioned and the little bit about realizing technology can connect people. but i wonder if the original ending for Howard, or whatever that woody movie was called, would have worked better

based