Imagine how different this documentary would have gone if:

Imagine how different this documentary would have gone if:
1. It were a man
2. He had powerful connections with Trump and the administration protecting him from regulatory inspections.

Attached: Theranos.jpg (950x534, 33K)

go see a psychiatrist

I'm convinced this person isn't real and this is some psyops because I have never heard anything about who she is, or her company until two days ago and now I'm seeing it everywhere. Something this big wouldn't be kept out of the media so how is it that I'm only now knowing about it when it's been years if not decades? Did I shift into a different timeline without knowing? I've been talking to people that have claimed to follow this since the beginning yet none of them ever talked about it before while I was in the vicinity. I really think it's something that was just created recently but they're pretending it's been around for longer to see how many people jump on that and believe it.

have sex

Take your meds

Why does everyone say she fakes her voice? I just assume she's an aspie and doesn't use her diaphragm to talk. Videos showing her "real" voice sound like a typical fluctuations in someone's voice.

She was on the cover of Forbes five years ago. Just because you don't pay attention doesn't mean you've entered an alternate dimension.

You were just out of the loop. She was on magazine covers for being a self-made woman billionaire or whatever.

same as that weird concert that didn't happen

it didn't exist then one day it was everywhere and everyone was talking about it

Because she's genuinely insane. It makes more sense that she's faking her voice like she fakes her business success. She wears a turtle neck because she's obsessed with Steve Jobs whomst wasn't even a particularly savvy businessman. She's a nut job.

t. self centered brainlets

w-what?

What is this then? Is it on Netflix?

I loved how she just had a sentence to tell the media or anyone.

>"oh our morale is a bit low right now"

imagine just bullshitting things for years.

CAN'T TOUCH THIS

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LEAVE MY TRUMP ALONE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Attached: cryingbaby.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>is it on netflix

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 6K)

what the fuck are you talking about

are you retarded? being a savvy business man was literally his only skill, being a savvy business man was how he changed a broken company into the world's most profitable. i don't want to suck his dick or anything but Steve Jobs was literally a particularly savvy businessman.

You guys are right. Everybody who "remembers" Theranos and/or that scam festival is a programmed NPC

Steve Jobs is probably the greatest salesman in human history

This goes for most entrepeneurs. MSDOS was just a rebranded version of some other OS that Bill Gates bought up.

If you owned stocks you would have heard of her.

Is this what being low IQ is like?

Are all of the people who believe retarded conspiracies just semi-functioning mongoloids?

Wrong. Amazing how you can so arrogantly think you know something. He was a showman and a salesman, not a businessman

You never heard anything about her because:
1. She's a woman
2. She was a huge friend of the Clinton's and Obama's.

The media sucked her enlarged clit nonstop for a couple of years, then when it turned out she was a complete fraud and a criminal they totally memoryholed it and pretended she never existed.
I knew about her because I know one of the guys shown in the background of that documentary.

>it were a man
would have been blown out even sooner
>had regulatory protections
would have been blown out much later

you are sending mixed signals and pretending as if these things are the same, she got btfo because she was a woman without (((protections))) but if she was a man it would have happened ever faster, the pussy pass kept her around this long

take the L

You're right that it likely would have been btfo if it were a male CEO. However, assuming it weren't - there would have been 4 documentaries, non stop media coverage stating
>Trump confidant runs corporate scam
Along with 2 congressional investigations by now.

you're part of the system if you don't believe them
think about it

Replace "Trump" with Jews, and you're 100% correct.

imagine conning a former president with your scam medical box

Attached: slickwillieelizabeth.jpg (3000x2000, 936K)

Conman always go after the elderly for a reason. Her board of directors were nothing but old people

you can see bills boner

Thanks.

oh my god you're right

James Mattis was on the board of directors you fucking dumb mongoloid. Jesus Fucking Christ you are fucking retarded.

so fucking what? A lot of people are on boards.
Also Mattis is practically a democrat.

The Enron documentary then?

He would be in prison right now and no one would care.

You're an ignorant retard. She was huge a few years back.

>a thing I wasn't aware of until recently didn't exist until I knew about it
Unironically autism.

>I know one of the guys shown
Did he have anything to say about her to you?

She did it with Obama as well.

her old professors are quoted saying she didn't always sound like that

Vote Clinton again!!!
KEK

is there a link to watch this yet?

She's the reason we need to have infibulation as a punishment.

I'm convinced this person is a tranny and the media is trying to deceive us.

Attached: Tranny Ceo.png (726x743, 485K)

>png
>checkered background signifying transparency
>not transparent

>During high school, she was interested in computer programming and claims she started her first business selling C++ compilers to Chinese universities

What does /g/ think of her?

Autism

they're a frogposter so what did you expect

>we need mo regulayshuns fo dem programs
Kill yourself, you stupid boomer fuck.

This, and have sex while your at it

How did she get all those powerful kike connections with state shit?

WHA IF ERRY THIG WERE DIFFANT? WHAT IF?

is it just me or are there too many documentaries nowadays?

who gives a fuck about this stuff? I read about it years ago

Women are risk averse, being a self made billionaire like Bill Gate or Steve Jobs requires massive amounts of risk taking multiple times

Based sheltered retard
>if I don't care then things shouldn't exist

She was fucking a pajeet 27 years older than her

she is likely a closeted FtM transgender. you're legit so wrong that you loop back around to being right again
absolute retard

wasn't expecting this thread to rouse so many /pol/ lunatics, is it just because it's about a broad?

I'm not the one who needs every event dramatized with music and color footage to understand it

Based retard just based I bet you feel fkn superior for not liking things

>tfw I remember signs at Walgreens
who else from the /Theranos universe/ here? Non-Theranos-Timelines need not reply.

Attached: based.png (120x120, 14K)

wasn't ready

>PAY ME $15HR!
>LET PEOPLE IN WHO WILL WORK THE SAME JOBS FOR $5HR!
>t. zoomer

yes, super rich corrupt people had millions of their dollars disappear, I'm sure they were the ones being scammed

You will never be a woman.

you're retarded. I live down the street from their HQ and it was very real. She got a small slap on the hand because she's a women. A guy doing that would be behind bars.

the next one you'll hear about is how palentir is a fucking scam with their """AI"""

she's going on trial soon user

A perfect example of how white cunts literally have everything in life on easy mode

seriously you made my day. thank you for this great news.

>Well, this what happens when you change the world.

What a stuck up bitch.

Why did anyone trust this woman? Just from seeing her in videos she comes off as mentally unstable.

This dumb bitch didn't even have an invention or an idea. What she had was a 'it would be cool if this was a thing', despite that thing being impossible. It's the equivalent of a stoner getting high and telling you about their 'idea' for how antigrav flying boots would be cool.

I am going to start writing her love letters when she goes to prison.

She patented the device with schematics or something.

What are you talking about
She had the Clintons, Kissinger, etc protecting her from regulatory inspections
She was operating a CLIA laboratory providing patient results when her entire shit was fabricated

You can get a patent for literally anything
Doesn't mean it works

she didn't invent it and THEN start the company.
She started the company, then hired some guy and patented something he vaguely had done that was sorta like the shit she was dreaming of.

oh yea?!
patent THIS!
*unzips dick*

Perfect example of getting a patent for something that doesn't work.

that's not what your mom said haha

Jej and kek

>Imagine how different this documentary would have gone if it was completely different

Attached: 1523840506967.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

eyes to see you user

Attached: elizabethe eyewebm.webm (360x360, 2.25M)